Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

GbGirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Aug 2012, 11:56 pm

In my life I've kissed maybe 4-5 different guys.

But: Whenever I do kiss someone, I feel absolutely nothing. I might as well have been solving a cross-word puzzle or something. Somehow I thought kissing was supposed to make you feel something. I dunno.

Am I doing it wrong? :(

JesseCat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Aug 2012, 11:59 pm

Maybe you're asexual?
Or you haven't met the right person?

GbGirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Aug 2012, 12:06 am

JesseCat wrote:
Maybe you're asexual?

If that's so, is there something I can do about that? It's making it hard to maintain a relationship... :(

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 12:16 am

GbGirl wrote:
JesseCat wrote:
Maybe you're asexual?

If that's so, is there something I can do about that? It's making it hard to maintain a relationship... :(

I can tell you, in my limited experience, there was one girl who, when she kissed me and wrapped her hands around the back of my head...I got that special feeling (without being too specific). It just happened naturally.

There was another girl that I didn't really find all that attractive. She wasn't ugly, but nothing special. When I kissed her, it felt mechanical and forced.

Maybe you haven't found the right guy. Maybe you're a lesbian. Regardless, if you find the right person, or rather a right person, you should get those feelings naturally.

Still, I'm jealous. It seems like you have no problems finding someone willing to kiss you. I can't tell you how many women have flat out rejected me, so I'm envious of the ease you have of finding willing participants.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 12:20 am

Hmmm...when was your first kiss? You don't have to answer that, but I'm asking because my first few kisses were a lot different to the rest, and I put it down mostly to being a teenager, where hormones are racing a lot more and things like that seem a lot more intense and special.

These days I only really feel something if I'm really keen on the guy, and if the kiss is good. I do still enjoy it otherwise, I just don't get giddy feelings.

When suffering depression, I don't enjoy it as much. During these times I feel more "asexual" in general so there might be something to what JesseCat suggested.

Are you otherwise attracted to guys? Have you tried kissing a girl? I dunno, I'm just throwing out multiple possibilities.

cecdwarfer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Aug 2012, 6:07 am

I don't really get excited by kissing either and dislike French kissing so you're not alone!

Maerlyn138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2012, 9:24 am

As a man, who has only kissed about 12 people in his life, I seem to always get some sort of feeling when kissing. If it wasn't an established GF then it was definitely more of a primal, brain stem response :wink:

Aspie score: 159 of 200 NT score: 64 of 200

spacebrain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Aug 2012, 8:03 pm

When I get kissed on the ear it tingles my face and neck, other than that, Im just going through the motions.