any men here been used by a women

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 5:16 pm

Im talking about dating a gold digger, a women who dates you because she want show up her ex.
women who felts sorry for you. women who was just messing with you. Or just for plain sex.

I know alot of women get used by men.

alien91
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Sep 2012, 5:29 pm

yes. but not in a relationship thankfully. i' ve always been the "nice guy" that women only want as a friend, but not actually a friend more like an emotional tampon, they are only my friend if they need emotional support when their boyfriend mistreats them. I have also had women lead me on only to flake on me.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 5:44 pm

alien91 wrote:
yes. but not in a relationship thankfully. i' ve always been the "nice guy" that women only want as a friend, but not actually a friend more like an emotional tampon, they are only my friend if they need emotional support when their boyfriend mistreats them. I have also had women lead me on only to flake on me.

Pretty much this.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 6:15 pm

Almost every woman I ever dated (but not all!) and including my ex-wife, used me for some ulterior motive, like to make someone jealous, sponge off my money, use me as a personal taxi service, etc.

Only 1-2 in the last 30+ years were GOOD, honest people that were actually interested in *ME*. One of them I foolishly let get away from me in high school... *sigh*

There has to be more GOOD women out there... there just has to be.

BTW... it's womAn! One woman, many women. Grrraaah!! !! :twisted:

Last edited by BlueMax on 29 Sep 2012, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 6:26 pm

BlueMax wrote:

There are. "Out there" is a huge place though, so they might be tricky to find.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 6:28 pm

At least 80% of the women I have dated used me and cast me aside like a disposable razor.The remaining 20% were genuine. My relaionship 7 years ago was abusive one that lasted for 3 years I have stopped trusting women ever since.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 7:06 pm

Quote:
Or just for plain sex.

How exactly is that using you?

Using you means they are getting something from you and your getting nothing in return.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 7:19 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
Quote:
Or just for plain sex.

Using you means they are getting something from you and your getting nothing in return.

If they made you think they were emotionally invested and really cared about you, finding out you were just a lorified wank toy would probably be upsetting, especially if you aren't into casual sex

--

I think everyone has probably felt used at somepoint, it's just part of life and learning about other people.
I also think a lot of young people don't know how to be in a healthy relationship, don't know how to reciprocate and so inadverdently hurt each others feelings.

One of the girls I dated who was really sweet and certainly didn't mean to do harm, was still a little clueless about a lot of things and so she welcomed the kind of leery sraight male attention a lesbian couple in public tends to draw, which was really hurtful to me and she had a hard time understanding why it bothered me so we broke up. But she's since wised up and she and her current girlfrind are great pals to have.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 7:24 pm

Yes I have been used before

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 7:44 pm

Yeah, I have but nothing to write home about.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 8:23 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
Quote:
Or just for plain sex.

They have sex with you and then leave and really don't give s**t about you.. basically your a ''boy toy''

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 8:37 pm

I read the topic title as "any men here used to be a women". 8O

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 11:09 pm

1. 18 years old, I was talking to some girl I met online on a website geared towards high school and college students. We talked and she was overly flirtatious. I found out that she claimed to be bi-polar at one point, but I think borderline personality described her better. She was using me to feel good about herself, and I for some reason let her have my home phone number so we could talk. I get a message from another guy on the website that she was doing this to him too as well as others. She used multiple guys to feel good about herself. I called her out on it and told her it was over and she wouldn't stop calling me and screaming at me panicking that I was walking away from her (abandonment issues).

2. 23 years old- used by a female co-worker that was trying to get rid of me from the job we worked so that she could have more hours. She took full advantage of my OCD in order to do it. She told me that everyone's hours were getting cut and I remember obsessiing over whether I should get a new job. She asked the manager/owner and she then told me to find a new job. This backfired on her when I came to my senses and talked with the manager/owner of the store we worked at on my own time. I am sure I have told this story before on here. The part I left out: I did find her attractive enough to ask her out before hand and did not get a clear answer from her. I never brought it up again. She brought it up and tried to say "yes" to the question after trying to manipulate me out of a job (my guess was to regain the upper hand)

DNForrest
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 11:46 pm

About 8 years ago, a girl in my P-Chem (quantum mechanics) class was flirting with me, and I helped her pass the first term of the class. About halfway through the second term, I ran into her, her husband, and two kids at CostCo. The next day she moved across the room to sit next to another guy to coerce into helping her.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 4:59 pm

Almost every woman that has talked to me has.

BlackDwarf
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2012, 8:28 pm

BlueMax wrote:

there isn't.