Dont hate the player or the game. (pua hate)

Page 2 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 11:45 am

I don't hate the player or the game. I certainly do pity them, though :lol:
Having to go through all those trials. and use their evolved brain in such a sociopathic manner in order to get that "one thing". You gotta laugh, really.They're not normal guys by any means and not in a good way. They are unhealthy, they need professional help for their "problem". Just look at the PUA's in question they have had to seek it it's not just me being cruel.

Normal guys will just do something they are passionate about, strive towards something else besides seeking women and then the women just come into their life naturally. What's the point in playing the game if you have nothing to offer once you "win"? You'll soon find yourself having to play the game all over again.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 11:46 am

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
For anyone interested in seeing the full version of my profile, here it is, it is now set to public:
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/zonemodel

The other profile is the one of my plenty of fish account and that's the point, you aren't meant to use many fancy adverbs or adjectives to describe your profile without expressing the quality otherwise you will just look like the tons of other guys who try to make themselves sound impressive.

Routines are good as a template but you should really learn to improvise and adapt to the dynamic and changing social situation. It's not meant to be used as a method but simply a guideline to go by.

As I have said before, the only pick up book I have written is the one by Richard La Ruina, I have never read a book by Neil Strauss, Mystery or anyone who might be related in their circle.

If it works, it works, sure, there's nothing overly skilled about what mystery or Neil are doing, let's face it but it helps them to get from A to B and that's what matters to them. If a numbers game works for them, good for them.

If you really know some other method or way, I would definitely like to hear it instead of simply hearing criticisms or negativity towards guys that have actually made a difference to their love life.

Some things about your profile. Ill be honest even with 6 pictures i have no idea what you look like. All of your pics are blurry, out of focus and in black and white. Then comes what you're showing in them, all i see is someone that was bored at home playing with instagram. especially since 2 of them are trying to show your abs. this works fine if thats all you have to self yourself on.
Following that, comes the written part of your profile. it sounds like a collection of cheesy pickup lines. it probably is a collection of cheesy pick up lines. ive yet to find one that would make sense to someone. and continuing down i saw this diamond in the rough
"- Honesty. Games are bs. They are the "I can't believe it's not butter" of the dating world."
really ironic, no?
at best you simply gave girls just enough to look at to get their attention and confused them to the point they have to talk to you to understand whats going on. Personally, its not the best of things to make yourself be.

ive been saying that since before you joined this forum. I also posted 3 of gamblers DVDs in the past (the stealth series). You know the problem with gambler? Hes not really a pua by what the field dictates they should be. Gambler is a lot more straight forward into the numbers game than believing in being a manipulator like mystery. But in the end both of their works will not give anything of value to anyone. It should not be taken farther than just the foundation. They dont work by themselves. What people really need is determination, and to stop looking for a needle in a haystack and try to look for hay in a haystack.

ive yet to say something negative about guys doing a positive influence. I do say plenty negative about the guys that deserve it.

Nobody is being confused or manipulated by my profile, I mainly wait for women to message me first if they are interested, I don't even bother messaging women first because I get enough messages from women telling me that they liked my profile. There is no form of manipulation or deception.

As I have said, I have met people on here and I am more than willing to go on Skype video chat with anyone from this chat, I have had women on dates tell me that I have had attractive women tell me that I look better in real life than I do in my photos.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 11:56 am

Wolfheart wrote:
Nobody is being confused or manipulated by my profile, I mainly wait for women to message me first if they are interested, I don't even bother messaging women first because I get enough messages from women telling me that they liked my profile. There is no form of manipulation or deception.

As I have said, I have met people on here and I am more than willing to go on Skype video chat with anyone from this chat, I have had women on dates tell me that I have had attractive women tell me that I look better in real life than I do in my photos.

you dont understand how being mysterious works. it is about confusion and manipulation.

why are you so defensive? I simply said you're hidding in your pictures. Not that you were ugly or pretty. its something you cant talk around. Either you're doing it on purpose or you asked micheal j fox to take them for you

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:02 pm

Kjas wrote:
Shatbat wrote:
Count yourself among the compatible people :D. Although that makes me wonder, do you enjoy small talk? Are you good at it?

On methods... by this time I've internalized most of the stuff that worked for me and I felt comfortably with, so in the end I'm mostly myself while keeping asymetric attachment on my part in check, and only that would make for awfull advice :lol:. Although I could do some introspection and try :chin:

Heck no and kind of. To clarify; I can do it for up to 30 minutes or an hour if I have the inclination do to it, but I rarely do. Mostly I don't bother apart from the necessities, which is always the first 15 minutes. After that - I'm out. No point suffering needlessly.

I'd guessed it :lol: Maybe is it possible to just skip the small talk? :P I can definitely small talk longer than what I said too, but it's somewhat draining and... as you said, there is just no point.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:03 pm

I'm lost now. Is this thread about not hating PUA tactics and PUA's, or is it acting as a support base for people aspiring to be PUA's?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:10 pm

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

you dont understand how being mysterious works. it is about confusion and manipulation.

why are you so defensive? I simply said you're hidding in your pictures. Not that you were ugly or pretty. its something you cant talk around. Either you're doing it on purpose or you asked micheal j fox to take them for you

Tell me what is so mysterious about my profile? It is fairly straightforward and clear from my perspective. If it didn't make you laugh and it seems to make many others laugh, it must clearly be something to do with your lack of understanding towards humour.

There is no deception or confusion, yes I agree that monogamy is the safer option or finding a stable relationship, I don't think it is for everyone though. I bit a girl I met on Sunday, removed the top layer of her skin and she is getting a dressing on it by the nurse daily. Tell me did I force her into that situation? Do I somehow manipulate or control the desires of people? There is no mask to what I do, I'm aware that there may be a danger in drawing the blood of people I have met on the first date but am I forcing people to do things against their will? Of course not, I make it very clear what I am looking for, that should be known from the first Christian Grey line and these girls message me first.

I'm not forcing anyone into situations without getting their consent first neither am I manipulating anyone.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:14 pm

I'm not selling an e-book or publishing anything, my profile is quite straight forward and the jokes are rather funny. Instead of writing my profile like a job interview, I decided to be honest with it.

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:17 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
I'm not selling an e-book or publishing anything, my profile is quite straight forward and the jokes are rather funny. Instead of writing my profile like a job interview, I decided to be honest with it.

Wolfheart, honestly, what's happened with you? Last time I was active on WP I had a fairly positive image of you.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:22 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Tell me what is so mysterious about my profile? It is fairly straightforward and clear from my perspective. If it didn't make you laugh and it seems to make many others laugh, it must clearly be something to do with your lack of understanding towards humour.

There is no deception or confusion, yes I agree that monogamy is the safer option or finding a stable relationship, I don't think it is for everyone though. I bit a girl I met on Sunday, removed the top layer of her skin and she is getting a dressing on it by the nurse daily. Tell me did I force her into that situation? Do I somehow manipulate or control the desires of people? There is no mask to what I do, I'm aware that there may be a danger in drawing the blood of people I have met on the first date but am I forcing people to do things against their will? Of course not, I make it very clear what I am looking for, that should be known from the first Christian Grey line and these girls message me first.

I'm not forcing anyone into situations without getting their consent first neither am I manipulating anyone.

that we can tell nothing about you. not about your looks, personality, etc. absolutely nothing. i have a good understanding of humor, but i also have a good understanding of things that are simply silly to the point its not funny. like saying you make an abuser look like something out of the teletubbies.

well, you said in another thred about adding mystery to your profile. and as i said mystery is just deception and confusion. I also dont recall ever saying that one or the other was any better. i do recall saying theres different ways to go about each one.

No, now you sound like something out of a psycho movie. and not even one of the cool psychos. I dont even know what the worth of that whole paragraph is. It feels as some sort of bragging taken to an extreme. To the point it starts being just werid and creepy. Ive not said you manipulated anyone directly. I said being mysterious is about provoking confusion and adding a hint of manipulation to get the effect.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:38 pm

Shatbat wrote:
I wonder if mods can see posts deleted by the users :lol: It would be worth to be one just to see what was there when my email notification sends me to "The requested topic does not exist" :lol:

Dont be silly.
We have access to your partial drafts(like gmail the server saves a message as a draft every 10 seconds) but thats about it :lol: .

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:41 pm

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

that we can tell nothing about you. not about your looks, personality, etc. absolutely nothing. i have a good understanding of humor, but i also have a good understanding of things that are simply silly to the point its not funny. like saying you make an abuser look like something out of the teletubbies.

well, you said in another thred about adding mystery to your profile. and as i said mystery is just deception and confusion. I also dont recall ever saying that one or the other was any better. i do recall saying theres different ways to go about each one.

No, now you sound like something out of a psycho movie. and not even one of the cool psychos. I dont even know what the worth of that whole paragraph is. It feels as some sort of bragging taken to an extreme. To the point it starts being just werid and creepy. Ive not said you manipulated anyone directly. I said being mysterious is about provoking confusion and adding a hint of manipulation to get the effect.

The point is that I'm not using any manipulation techniques to trick women into situations they don't want to be, I would never take advantage of anyone. Unlike you, I haven't even read one pick up artist book, I only have one book and I don't even use it.

Keep in mind, I am fairly amused by the insight and an exploration in those that desire the sadistic and masochistic sides of love because most aren't honest about it and by avoiding this truth, they end up hurting others or being hurt without a true realization of their nature. Most believe we must fit this label or rigid mindset that religion has forced on people and I simply throw that out of the window and tell people to define themselves.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:46 pm

Wolfheart wrote:

Normally how it works is people tell you your jokes are funny, not the other way around.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:49 pm

I already know my own mindset is far too cynical towards people to ever love but I accept it unlike you, MXH, you hide your insecurities because you want to hold on to a fairytale but why? Why continue to persist and fight for ideals that were forced by a religion thousands of years ago? why must people be enslaved by your sense of morality, your sense of what is right and wrong, by your rigid understanding of what should and shouldn't be. Don't you see how that makes you the preacher, the biased, the one who thinks he has the right answer?

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:51 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Having to go through all those trials. and use their evolved brain in such a sociopathic manner in order to get that "one thing". You gotta laugh, really.They're not normal guys by any means and not in a good way. They are unhealthy, they need professional help for their "problem". Just look at the PUA's in question they have had to seek it it's not just me being cruel.

Normal guys will just do something they are passionate about, strive towards something else besides seeking women and then the women just come into their life naturally. What's the point in playing the game if you have nothing to offer once you "win"? You'll soon find yourself having to play the game all over again.

Indeed... I couldn't have said that better myself.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:55 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
The point is that I'm not using any manipulation techniques to trick women into situations they don't want to be, I would never take advantage of anyone. Unlike you, I haven't even read one pick up artist book, I only have one book and I don't even use it.

Keep in mind, I am fairly amused by the insight and an exploration in those that desire the sadistic and masochistic sides of love because most aren't honest about it and by avoiding this truth, they end up hurting others or being hurt without a true realization of their nature. Most believe we must fit this label or rigid mindset that religion has forced on people and I simply throw that out of the window and tell people to define themselves.

because theres no such thing as a manipulation technique. you're attracting a specific niche of girls. The type that dont want anything serious. yet you sell advice for that to people looking for monogamy. It just doesnt work that way. Also, what sort of a type of insult is that? You do understand that if you're making me to be the bad guy for reading PUA you're even worse for propagating it. Also with how much you claim to know about it im sure youve done more reading than you admit to. I know I have to be able to show people what aspects are truth, which have a possibility of working and why, and which are just BS.

the problem is you dont know enough about that side of the wheel to tell what is safe and what is just renamed abuse. Anyone in the bdsm scene will tel you theyd only practice it if they trusted the person. I think you need more reading into it before you go out again.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 12:56 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:

Well put, and in a more positive way than I was going to.

[rant]
What's to hate? Some guy who will say any BS possible in order to pick up a girl, screw her, leave her and move on to the next one...
Using women purely for sex and to reinforce his rickety self-image and ego... noooo... nothing to hate here.
[/rant]