Dont hate the player or the game. (pua hate)

Page 3 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,467

11 Oct 2012, 12:57 pm

If you cast a wide enough net...



DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,467

11 Oct 2012, 12:59 pm

BlueMax wrote:

Well put, and in a more positive way than I was going to.

[rant]
What's to hate? Some guy who will say any BS possible in order to pick up a girl, screw her, leave her and move on to the next one...
Using women purely for sex and to reinforce his rickety self-image and ego... noooo... nothing to hate here.
[/rant]


No, of course not, bluemax.

Way to perpetuate the stereotype of aspies being manipulative, wolfheart, you ass.



Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,971
Location: Kent, England

11 Oct 2012, 1:01 pm

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
The point is that I'm not using any manipulation techniques to trick women into situations they don't want to be, I would never take advantage of anyone. Unlike you, I haven't even read one pick up artist book, I only have one book and I don't even use it.

Keep in mind, I am fairly amused by the insight and an exploration in those that desire the sadistic and masochistic sides of love because most aren't honest about it and by avoiding this truth, they end up hurting others or being hurt without a true realization of their nature. Most believe we must fit this label or rigid mindset that religion has forced on people and I simply throw that out of the window and tell people to define themselves.


because theres no such thing as a manipulation technique. youre attracting a specific niche of girls. The type that dont want anything serious. yet you sell advice for that to people looking for monogamy. It just doesnt work that way. Also, what sort of a type of insult is that? You do understand that if youre making me to be the bad guy for reading PUA youre even worse for propagating it. Also with how much you claim to know about it im sure youve done more reading than you admit to. I know I have to be able to show people what aspects are truth, which have a possibility of working and why, and which are just BS.

the problem is you dont know enough about that side of the wheel to tell what is safe and what is just renamed abuse. Anyone in the bdsm scene will tel you theyd only practice it if they trusted the person. I think you need more reading into it before you go out again.


Here comes more of your rigid thoughts from your mindset that this should be and this shouldn't be, it's rather black and white as you can't seem to see in between the lines or the grey areas.

Tell me where I have claimed that my advice will lead to a successful marriage? I'm not selling anything, what I have mentioned does what it says on the tin and it has proven that. I don't know how the specifics might work for other people but it's a combination of different factors. Like I said, if you get from A to B, does it matter how you got to point B as long as you got there?



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,051
Location: San Jose

11 Oct 2012, 1:04 pm

Eh? I just show up at a night club or bar doing my own thing ans sometimes random hot women just come on to me since I am not in a relationship I do not see what is wrong with having a couple one nighters or friends with benefits.


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,467

11 Oct 2012, 1:10 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
I'm not selling an e-book or publishing anything, my profile is quite straight forward and the jokes are rather funny. Instead of writing my profile like a job interview, I decided to be honest with it.


Normally how it works is people tell you your jokes are funny, not the other way around.


lol



JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2012
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,359

11 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Eh? I just show up at a night club or bar doing my own thing ans sometimes random hot women just come on to me since I am not in a relationship I do not see what is wrong with having a couple one nighters or friends with benefits.


There's nothing wrong with this. The "how" which is the in between part of how you get from A being in the bar to B being in their bed is the thing up for debate - the player and the game.



MXH
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jul 2010
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,031
Location: Here i stand and face the rain

11 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
I already know my own mindset is far too cynical towards people to ever love but I accept it unlike you, MXH, you hide your insecurities because you want to hold on to a fairytale but why? Why continue to persist and fight for ideals that were forced by a religion thousands of years ago? why must people be enslaved by your sense of morality, your sense of what is right and wrong, by your rigid understanding of what should and shouldn't be. Don't you see how that makes you the preacher, the biased, the one who thinks he has the right answer?


see, now youre making up more crap to appear better than me. Ive never met someone so down about themselves they had to pick it off with me. Youobviously dont know me very well, but here are some of the things ive said and some i havent in the past 10,000 posts.
I havent said that monogamy is the right way. or the oposite of that. If anything ive always claimed id like to go through a time of being single only on my facebook status. then when/if i find the one to stay with her. Is that a sorts of fairy tale?

You talk about insecurities, yet the only one bringing anything insecure has been you. youre the one that is afraid of me, not the other way around.

I havent supported any religious standards. Ever, like never ever. I do rmember saying that even if i found the one i wouldnt marry her because i dont like the concept of marriage as it stands in modern culture. I dont need a ceremony and documents to tell me anything about my relationships. Ive always been against marriage.

It is rare that i pass moral judgement onto others. And i usually do on the grounds of treat others as you want to be treated. you and a select few others have been treating me and others wrong, so i return the favor. I havent preached anything, I havent sold anything, I havent ever mentioned anything about my morals (because it serves no point to pass them onto others), I havent put down anyone that wasnt simply too high on an ego trip.

And finally, Ive been saying that the people who are clueless about reading others should look into puaa as a way to learn to read others better. Or as a way to promote themselves better. Ive been doing this since before you found this site, so dont go off trying to make me seem as strict as the pope. because anyone that has seen me for long enough knows what a pile of bs it is. And i recomend you stop making false claims to make yourself sound better.

spongy, can i PLEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE with sugar on top use some gifs on him.



DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,467

11 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
I already know my own mindset is far too cynical towards people to ever love but I accept it unlike you, MXH, you hide your insecurities because you want to hold on to a fairytale but why? Why continue to persist and fight for ideals that were forced by a religion thousands of years ago? why must people be enslaved by your sense of morality, your sense of what is right and wrong, by your rigid understanding of what should and shouldn't be. Don't you see how that makes you the preacher, the biased, the one who thinks he has the right answer?


Why do you assume that the reason for his morality has anything to do with religion? I've never seen him say anything about being religious or ever giving any indication of it.



Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,971
Location: Kent, England

11 Oct 2012, 1:14 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Eh? I just show up at a night club or bar doing my own thing ans sometimes random hot women just come on to me since I am not in a relationship I do not see what is wrong with having a couple one nighters or friends with benefits.


There's nothing wrong with this. The "how" which is the in between part of how you get from A being in the bar to B being in their bed is the thing up for debate - the player and the game.


Yeah, of course, there are some limits such as taking advantage of drunk girls or drugging their drinks.



starryeyedvoyager
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 942
Location: Berlin, Germany

11 Oct 2012, 1:16 pm

Even though I don't understand what this "hate" is all about (seriously, if people are happy that way, let them be happy... it's not like the guys OR girls that get picked up by "cheep tricks" didn't have it coming), I can't help but state that even though just trying to score with a woman is not my pair of shoes, I've actually known people that have gotten to know each other via ONS and are now happily married... that's how it works, I guess. Folks are different, and whatever floats your boat, so be it. Sticking with the sailing metaphor: You have an easier time sailing if you go with the wind/current, whatever, so adjust your sail. Whether something leads to a steady, strong, monogamous relationship... who knows, see above. So whether or not you go with pick-up artist stuff or not, some of these things are rooted in science, the interaction between man and woman is to a certain degree, predictable, and depending on your social and cultural background, expected. Us with AS have trouble playing by a set of rules we didn't set up ourselves, and I have learned so much about how to behave with women - and to some degree, have used it successfully - on these boards, that I am grateful for any kind of advice there is. And without wanting to appear like a fan or anything, Wolfheart is one of the few people on here that tries to make a difference, and that is something I, too, try to achieve in my areas of expertise.



Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,971
Location: Kent, England

11 Oct 2012, 1:17 pm

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
I already know my own mindset is far too cynical towards people to ever love but I accept it unlike you, MXH, you hide your insecurities because you want to hold on to a fairytale but why? Why continue to persist and fight for ideals that were forced by a religion thousands of years ago? why must people be enslaved by your sense of morality, your sense of what is right and wrong, by your rigid understanding of what should and shouldn't be. Don't you see how that makes you the preacher, the biased, the one who thinks he has the right answer?


see, now youre making up more crap to appear better than me. Ive never met someone so down about themselves they had to pick it off with me. Youobviously dont know me very well, but here are some of the things ive said and some i havent in the past 10,000 posts.
I havent said that monogamy is the right way. or the oposite of that. If anything ive always claimed id like to go through a time of being single only on my facebook status. then when/if i find the one to stay with her. Is that a sorts of fairy tale?

You talk about insecurities, yet the only one bringing anything insecure has been you. youre the one that is afraid of me, not the other way around.

I havent supported any religious standards. Ever, like never ever. I do rmember saying that even if i found the one i wouldnt marry her because i dont like the concept of marriage as it stands in modern culture. I dont need a ceremony and documents to tell me anything about my relationships. Ive always been against marriage.

It is rare that i pass moral judgement onto others. And i usually do on the grounds of treat others as you want to be treated. you and a select few others have been treating me and others wrong, so i return the favor. I havent preached anything, I havent sold anything, I havent ever mentioned anything about my morals (because it serves no point to pass them onto others), I havent put down anyone that wasnt simply too high on an ego trip.

And finally, Ive been saying that the people who are clueless about reading others should look into puaa as a way to learn to read others better. Or as a way to promote themselves better. Ive been doing this since before you found this site, so dont go off trying to make me seem as strict as the pope. because anyone that has seen me for long enough knows what a pile of bs it is. And i recomend you stop making false claims to make yourself sound better.

spongy, can i PLEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE with sugar on top use some gifs on him.


Haha, you're a funny guy again but why don't you come to London? Have you seen yourself? your biceps are about 12 inches? I'm sure if I have so many haters, one of them will lend you the money to come here? I've called you out several times now but you continue to hide behind little insults and deny your claims.



DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Oct 2011
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,189
Location: That place with the thing

11 Oct 2012, 1:17 pm

I dunno, Wolf lost my respect when he got all "internet tough guy" in the other thread and was talking about how 150 pounds is "scrawny" and then proceeded to try to pick a fight with somebody (MXH?).

That's the type of person that uses these stupid manipulation techniques, and then get all up in arms when they're called out on it.


_________________
I don't trust anyone because I'm cynical.
I'm cynical because I don't trust anyone.


MXH
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jul 2010
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,031
Location: Here i stand and face the rain

11 Oct 2012, 1:18 pm

DerStadtschutz wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
I already know my own mindset is far too cynical towards people to ever love but I accept it unlike you, MXH, you hide your insecurities because you want to hold on to a fairytale but why? Why continue to persist and fight for ideals that were forced by a religion thousands of years ago? why must people be enslaved by your sense of morality, your sense of what is right and wrong, by your rigid understanding of what should and shouldn't be. Don't you see how that makes you the preacher, the biased, the one who thinks he has the right answer?


Why do you assume that the reason for his morality has anything to do with religion? I've never seen him say anything about being religious or ever giving any indication of it.


because he knows nothing of my morality and is just trying to make me look bad in an effort to see himself praised. Its what he has always done in all of his threads.



DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,467

11 Oct 2012, 1:18 pm

From: Wolfheart
To: DerStadtschutz
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:39 am
Subject: Re: asdf
Shut it fat boy.

From: Wolfheart
To: DerStadtschutz
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 am
Subject: Re: asdf
Shut your mouth fatboy and go play with girlfriends roll of flab.

Ah... Apparently wolfheart thinks you pleasure a woman by playing with her fat... No wonder he has to be a pickup "artist." He can't keep a woman around... He has to keep finding and utterly disappointing new girls every day.



Last edited by DerStadtschutz on 11 Oct 2012, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2012
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,359

11 Oct 2012, 1:19 pm

Just like to correct you there, starryeyedvoyager - PU techniques teach you how to attract (with varying success) women based on observational research and social studies and some hands on experience from whoever is preaching. PUA's do not teach you how to "behave" around women so to speak, they usually teach the opposite. The latter is something you have to learn to achieve by yourself or through etiquette programmes. Again how much you should apply of this information to your real life is open to debate.



DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,467

11 Oct 2012, 1:20 pm

Oh, I know. I just wanted to hear what he'd try to pull out of his ass on the subject so I could laugh at how utterly ridiculous it is.