Page 3 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2012, 5:00 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Merle wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Once they see how tall my cock is they totally overlook my short height.

Lawl. Problem is they have to get over the height issue before they get to that point.
yup

I have my ways.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2012, 5:41 pm

High heels? :P

chssmstrjk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2012, 7:44 pm

code-e wrote:
Im a 23 year old guy and 5 ft 2.

That depends on how tall the girl is and the characteristics that she is looking for in a guy. For example, if a girl is around 5'11" (for example, Taylor Swift), then chances are that she is going to have problems keeping a romantic relationship if height is the dominant factor in the romantic relationship (even if the guy was of average height which is 5'8"-5'10"). But if a girl was only around 5'2"-5'3", closer to your height than an exceptionally tall girl, then I don't think she would mind going out with a guy who is only 5'2". Physical appearances (this includes a guy's height) are not necessarily the only important factor in romantic attraction. There's also the guy's personality, how much the guy and the girl have in common, how much they enjoy doing stuff together, and how well they get along with each other.

Also, keep in mind that there do exist women out there that are only 5'0"-5'1". I have dated a couple of those back in the past. So you could try hunting for a woman around that height if you're having trouble getting taller women to date you due to height differences and you are serious about pursuing a romantic relationship.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2012, 9:25 am

bookwyrm wrote:
Theoretically I prefer taller men. But the one I married was shorter than me.

same here :)

helles
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2012, 9:45 am

It is really nice not to have to stand on tiptoe :)

I´m not very high, 168 cm (then somebody without dyscalculia can transfer that to american measures) :D

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2012, 5:52 am

Girls have told me they like the height, I'm about 6'5 in my work boots so I think height is definitely an important factor. I think anything above 6'1 and you are good.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2012, 6:02 am

Wolfheart wrote:
Girls have told me they like the height, I'm about 6'5 in my work boots so I think height is definitely an important factor. I think anything above 6'1 and you are good.

I can't help but say it: Being tall is wasteful! You need to eat more food, take more medicine, and drink more beer to achieve the exact same effects as compared to shorter people.

That said, I've also said that it's wasteful for humans to lift weights for purely aesthetic reasons too, because you have to eat more food to maintain that muscle mass. Goes to show you that evolution can be awfully ret*d at times.

Vintagegirl
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Dec 2012, 6:23 am

wtfid2 wrote:
Vintagegirl wrote:
I think I'm 5'6 and I don't have a minimum height.
i'm 3'5 would you date me?

Sure no problem :lol:

operationpaperclip
Raven
Raven

21 Dec 2012, 8:54 am

Girls will like what I tell 'em to like :wink:

I'm on the short side and never had any problems. :D

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 1:03 pm

being tall is wasteful? lol No way - i use all my 188 when playing sports. Its a great height for tennis

Im not sure I share your brain in a jar vision or maybe the fat people from wall-e. :D

Height matters, so does looks.........but they only open doors with women - it wont take you all the way - unlike looks would with most men.

Growlithe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Dec 2012, 7:53 pm

I don't see a lot of couples where the man is taller than the woman.

A part of this is because on average, a man is taller than a woman. The average height of a man in the USA is 5 ft 9 while the average height of a woman is 5 ft 4.

Usually the women who are the most willing to date shorter men are women who are very tall. I would say 6 ft or taller. This is because they know they don't have a lot of options since most men are shorter than them.

The same goes for pretty short men. (under 5 ft 4.) They are the most willing to date taller women.

However you shouldn't let your height leave you depressed. Always remember there will be a man/woman who will like you for who you are no matter how tall/short you are. First of all, you gotta believe in urself.

Well thats all I got.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 8:05 pm

answeraspergers wrote:
being tall is wasteful? lol No way - i use all my 188 when playing sports. Its a great height for tennis.

Of course.

Quote:
Im not sure I share your brain in a jar vision or maybe the fat people from wall-e. :D

The reason for this is because neither of us have any of those visions. Imo 5 foot is ideal. Asians have it going on, imo.

Quote:
Height matters, so does looks.........but they only open doors with women - it wont take you all the way - unlike looks would with most men.

No doubt. I still find that shorter people are more resource-efficient and ergonomic.

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 10:53 pm

5 foot is not ideal for many sports really. Look at boxing, 188 now is small for a HW. Its even small at tennis these days.

I look at it along the lines of BMI rather than height. I weigh less than many short people.

I dont think Im consuming excessive resources because Im tall or that being short excludes that.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 4:19 am

answeraspergers wrote:
5 foot is not ideal for many sports really. Look at boxing, 188 now is small for a HW. Its even small at tennis these days.

I know, but if everyone else were that height or around that range, it would be a non-factor.

Quote:
I look at it along the lines of BMI rather than height. I weigh less than many short people. I dont think Im consuming excessive resources because Im tall or that being short excludes that.

If you're taller or have more musculature, your body requires more energy to upkeep your body, therefore you have to consume more food than a shorter, weaker person. Unless your job specifically requires being tall or strong, imo it's just a waste.

Growlithe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Dec 2012, 11:01 pm

bump

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 11:16 pm

Shau wrote:
answeraspergers wrote:

I know, but if everyone else were that height or around that range, it would be a non-factor.

Quote:
I look at it along the lines of BMI rather than height. I weigh less than many short people. I dont think Im consuming excessive resources because Im tall or that being short excludes that.

If you're taller or have more musculature, your body requires more energy to upkeep your body, therefore you have to consume more food than a shorter, weaker person. Unless your job specifically requires being tall or strong, imo it's just a waste.
takes more poison to kill me

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits