Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Deathsin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jan 2013, 4:55 pm

I don't like love because its hard to understand people wan't hugs or you to say "im here its okay"
and im not sure about you but i am not big into people and sometimes i say somethings that people don't like because i take
99% of the convo as someone insulting me when there not. Witch sometimes really isn't my fault its a mix of a lot of experiences as to why i tend to do that and why i sometimes seem to be fine.
But yeah i would someday like to have love dont get me wrong. but i am just not ready for it.
what about you?

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2013, 4:58 pm

I wouldn't mind love as long as it isn't the suffocating type where I end up feeling emotionally drained and exhausted.

As for hugs and kisses and all, I don't mind them so long as we do it in private and not in public.

hyksos55
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2013, 5:40 pm

Love is an outgoing concern for another person. It doesn’t have to manifest itself in physical affection.

Anomiel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2013, 10:14 pm

Deathsin wrote:
I don't like love because its hard to understand people wan't hugs or you to say "im here its okay"
and im not sure about you but i am not big into people and sometimes i say somethings that people don't like because i take
99% of the convo as someone insulting me when there not. Witch sometimes really isn't my fault its a mix of a lot of experiences as to why i tend to do that and why i sometimes seem to be fine.
But yeah i would someday like to have love dont get me wrong. but i am just not ready for it.
what about you?

Someone posted this vid here, but I can't find the thread now, re: insults.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1izup2uX3U[/youtube]

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 2:24 am

Anomiel wrote:

This was freakin' AWESOME!! I gotta' look up more of these... simple, straightforward, direct, easy to digest. It's perfect! When my clone is a little older we can watch these together!
:thumleft:

Anomiel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 2:40 am

BlueMax wrote:
Anomiel wrote:

This was freakin' AWESOME!! I gotta' look up more of these... simple, straightforward, direct, easy to digest. It's perfect! When my clone is a little older we can watch these together!
:thumleft:

Glad you like it :D I've showed it to everyone close to me since I found it, even though I've started just asking people long ago.
The only addition I think there should be is already taken care of in the comments, that sometimes people are actually outright hurtful. But I think any aspie already know that part, sadly.

Phenom
Raven
Raven

26 Jan 2013, 3:51 am

Anomiel wrote:
Deathsin wrote:
what about you?

So damn true in every way shape and form. That blew me away 8O

aspiesandra27
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 4:58 am

I tend to ask. The problem is, when you ask for clarification, and you are not given any, or are ignored. Which happens *a lot*. :(

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 7:30 am

wow, that was an interesting video!! ! i don't quite do that in real life, as i internalise the perceived attack instead. i become anxious and depressed and paranoid about people's intentions and i cut them off or defriend them without any explanation after a while. i have been trying to get clarification from people in the last couple of years, and sometimes i found people actually mean things as compliments when i am taking them as insults!! ! or i ask other people to interpret/explain the situation to me.

Deathsin

26 Jan 2013, 8:15 am

Anomiel wrote:
Deathsin wrote:
what about you?

I am not an aspie or autistic i wonder if i am but i am not sure.
:( i don't know people say this then they say that and you never know anymore.

machf
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2013, 10:07 pm

I prefer to carry a disintegrator ray around. If anyone says anything like that to me, I just disintegrate him/her. Since there is no body left, I can't be accused of murder. Best way to avoid a vicious circle ever! :wink: