i don't mind what you look like what you weigh what you earn

Page 3 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jan 2013, 8:32 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
Does this question count as conversing?

does your mamma make out with a toilet bowl... lol?

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 8:35 pm

.....aaaaaaaand we've just hit rock bottom. Anyone else get a nasty PM too? ;)

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jan 2013, 8:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Breaking News: "The Face of Boo lost the *WP Troll Champion* title to moisha after keeping it two years in a row."

Congrats, moisha. :cry:

first time i held a title in all of my life. let me take the opportunity to thank my parents, teachers, siblings, bullies, pastor, psychiatrists, pimps, suppliers, liquor store owners, drug dealers, correctional services officers, the guy at the corner shop, who once gave me a cigarette and an inspirational book on "how to wipe your own arse" - oh let me just say thank you one and all who has helped me achieve this award.

thank you, thank you!!

i am now ready to pee against the lamppost in front of your house or do an interview. which ever is easiest.

love you all and thanks again for this wondderful acknowledgement of my talents.

regards to all my fans
moisha, esquire

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jan 2013, 8:51 pm

BlueMax wrote:
.....aaaaaaaand we've just hit rock bottom. Anyone else get a nasty PM too? ;)

i tried my best to assassinate all the kings horses and men. found it too much of a schlep and just went for the ringleaders. if you're not one of them, (i found this comma between all the keys on my laptop thing and thought i'd give it a try) i sincerely apologize.

oh, i have a title now, thanks to your admiration for my work. i just want to thank you as well.

would you like me to come pee against your door post? autographs are so jurassic

kind regards
m

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 2:15 am

moisha wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Breaking News: "The Face of Boo lost the *WP Troll Champion* title to moisha after keeping it two years in a row."

Congrats, moisha. :cry:

first time i held a title in all of my life. let me take the opportunity to thank my parents, teachers, siblings, bullies, pastor, psychiatrists, pimps, suppliers, liquor store owners, drug dealers, correctional services officers, the guy at the corner shop, who once gave me a cigarette and an inspirational book on "how to wipe your own arse" - oh let me just say thank you one and all who has helped me achieve this award.

thank you, thank you!!

i am now ready to pee against the lamppost in front of your house or do an interview. which ever is easiest.

love you all and thanks again for this wondderful acknowledgement of my talents.

regards to all my fans
moisha, esquire

I am at your service, master. :(

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 4:22 am

May I ask everyone to try to stop flaming each other if they want this thread to stick around?

I believe it could become one of the best threads in this section in a while.

Anyhow I cant roleplay to be a woman, roleplaying to be a man is time consuming enough for me

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 5:28 am

The thing is women don't need to role-play being women, because we're already women, no acting or pretending necessary. This is the part of the OP that isn't making sense. It's as if he's somehow implying that we're not innately women in the first place and we have to put on a mask to be one, or not women by his definition?

Mock social scenarios won't really teach you anything anyway. If you wanna learn how to interact with women learn it harshly like all the other guys do (real friendship, real feelings, real mistakes, real consequences).

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jan 2013, 6:17 am

spongy wrote:
May I ask everyone to try to stop flaming each other if they want this thread to stick around?

I believe it could become one of the best threads in this section in a while.

Anyhow I cant roleplay to be a woman, roleplaying to be a man is time consuming enough for me

don't fret friend, the master-boo calls me that(between you and me, I think he has a crush on me) - is at work. flaming is lots of fun, especially if it comes from the likes of boo. I invited no nonsense aspire behavior. no pretense, no fake faces, just bare butt aspire humanity. comprehension is not required. participation is all.

so flame-on, guys. maybe we get lucky and really learn something.

f ... that's actually not all I wanted to say...

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jan 2013, 6:30 am

blue_bean wrote:
The thing is women don't need to role-play being women, because we're already women, no acting or pretending necessary. This is the part of the OP that isn't making sense. It's as if he's somehow implying that we're not innately women in the first place and we have to put on a mask to be one, or not women by his definition?

Mock social scenarios won't really teach you anything anyway. If you wanna learn how to interact with women learn it harshly like all the other guys do (real friendship, real feelings, real mistakes, real consequences).

please read phoebus blog on role-playing. being a biologically designated female doesn't necessarily make you a woman.

if role-playing is truly so bad, why does the defense force have combat sim exercises? why do fighters spar?

ladies fearless fearsome or timid, lets play or go away. you want to understand, but you do. if I need to learn the hard way, where will I find a harder one than here?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 6:32 am

Master moisha, it is not flaming, I am just showing you respect and acknowledging your mastery.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 6:54 am

moisha wrote:
blue_bean wrote:

please read phoebus blog on role-playing. being a biologically designated female doesn't necessarily make you a woman.

if role-playing is truly so bad, why does the defense force have combat sim exercises? why do fighters spar?

ladies fearless fearsome or timid, lets play or go away. you want to understand, but you do. if I need to learn the hard way, where will I find a harder one than here?

I ain't reading s**t.

Do you a deal; I'll role-play a woman if you role-play someone who can talk some f*****g sense.

Sagroth
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 7:06 am

Best.

Thread.

EVER.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 7:08 am

^ O mon dieu, comme tu es misérable, madame la chatte! Ah attends, selon lui tu ne peux être une madame parce que tu n'est pas même une femme! :lol:

Sagroth
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 7:12 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ O mon dieu, comme tu es misérable, madame la chatte! Ah attends, selon lui tu ne peux être une madame parce que tu n'est pas même une femme! :lol:

My French is rusty as hell, but I'm assuming you are referring to blue bean and asking why she's using such a depressed cat meme?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 7:13 am

Sagroth wrote:
Best.

Thread.

EVER.

Yea, it was like a KO final blow for me.

Yea, that's me there. Totally defeated.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 31 Jan 2013, 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sagroth
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 7:15 am

FALCON PUUUUUUNCH!