Page 8 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

QuothTheRaven
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Feb 2013, 10:46 am

ripped wrote:
Getting a phone number is not getting laid.
Getting an "easy" phone number is not getting laid.
What century are you from?

Not a different century; just how my city works. I learned from experience. I gave a coworker my number after knowing him all of 3 days when we were flirting, stupidly hopped into bed with him after he reassured me he doesn't sleep around/ask for numbers often. I now know he says that to every female in the workplace :roll: Ever since then, I don't give my number to people I don't know.

He's also pulled the same thing with two my friends who were smart enough NOT to sleep with him. Once both were firm in the "not gonna sleep with you" part, he wanted nothing to do with them. Most men around here tend to just want a woman's number for 1 thing. Not all of them are like that, and I imagine not all men who immediately want your number after knowing you for 2 minutes are like that, but because the majority here are like that, it makes little to no sense to hand your number to just anyone.

I have been back to the corner store twice after that guy asked for my number. Each time, he kept eyeballing me in a creepy way. Since then, nope. Not going back.

Sorry, asking for someone's number immediately is, and always will be, creepy to me. If anyone of those people had waited a while longer, I might have still been creeped out, but would have felt secure in the knowledge that they didn't only want one thing. If you don't know anything about me other than how I look, I assume you only want my number for sex. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but you're going to want it sometime down the road. Conceited of me? Maybe. But tell me I am not right. Tell me you would still ask my number if you weren't going to give me a second thought, if you thought I was ugly, if you thought I looked frumpy, if you thought I had bad fashion sense, ect.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:20 pm

Ik lol'd at the OP.

When men do this to me I get really annoyed as well. It's just... creepy, stalky. I feel sexualized.

Please never do it to a woman again.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:24 pm

billiscool wrote:
Yuugiri wrote:
billiscool wrote:
I know, I know. need to stop doing that towards women. and it's not creepy, it more annoying towards women.
women don't find me creepy. some find me, very annoying or an idiot. but never creepy.
beside that ''hot woman'' and some of them 19-20 year old female gym employee. Most women think Im cool.
in a friendship way of course.

How would you know if they're creeped out by it or not? Do you talk to them about it after it happens? Anger stems from lots of different emotions, fear being one of them.

nope she wasn't creep out. she looked pissed. she look mad. not scared. there is a difference between a guy being an annoying douchebag and being creepy. and that woman, thought I was some jerk.

if she was creep out by me, wouldn't she walk faster instead of walking in the same pace with a mad look.

Believe me, she was CREEPED out. Besides that, it is annoying as f**k.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw[/youtube]

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:52 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Yuugiri wrote:
billiscool wrote:
I know, I know. need to stop doing that towards women. and it's not creepy, it more annoying towards women.
women don't find me creepy. some find me, very annoying or an idiot. but never creepy.
beside that ''hot woman'' and some of them 19-20 year old female gym employee. Most women think Im cool.
in a friendship way of course.

How would you know if they're creeped out by it or not? Do you talk to them about it after it happens? Anger stems from lots of different emotions, fear being one of them.

nope she wasn't creep out. she looked pissed. she look mad. not scared. there is a difference between a guy being an annoying douchebag and being creepy. and that woman, thought I was some jerk.

if she was creep out by me, wouldn't she walk faster instead of walking in the same pace with a mad look.

Believe me, she was CREEPED out. Besides that, it is annoying as f**k.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw[/youtube]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EXACTLY!!

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:54 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Very few people enjoy being eyed like a piece of meat.

Your, "daaayyyumm guuurrlll" approach will only work in two very rare instances:
a) she's desperate for validation from others and needs every reason possible to think of themselves as attractive, AND
b) you're so smokin' hot, yourself, that women are fighting each other to get at you (and would therefore be taken as a compliment instead of an insult.)

Exactly, and since 99 percent of men are not as attractive as

This

Or this
[img][800:1222]http://www.greysgabble.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/jesse-williams-espy-awards-05.jpg[/img]

Just DON'T DO IT. EVER.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:59 pm

^ so looks justify lack of manners?

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Only in some rare cases, when the guy is really really gorgeous. I would probably feel flattered at first, but I'd doubt I would want a long term relationship or even a date with this person, because of his manners. It's only that I would feel a little bit less annoyed.

Moral: JUST DO NOT DO IT.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:06 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

They shouldn't but in the eyes of many they do. There are people in my pool of friends that excuse other friends time and time again simply because they find them attractive and no other reason at all.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:11 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Only in some rare cases, when the guy is really really gorgeous. I would probably feel flattered at first, but I'd doubt I would want a long term relationship or even a date with this person, because of his manners. It's only that I would feel a little bit less annoyed.

Salut mademoiselle Café au Lait.

I wanna I feel how tender your ass is.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:14 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

They shouldn't but in the eyes of many they do. There are people in my pool of friends that excuse other friends time and time again simply because they find them attractive and no other reason at all.

Ow...JanuaryMAN, I wanna touch your manly ass too.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:16 pm

:cry: no..

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:18 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
:cry: no..

Oh, c'mon, look at my face, I know you see me as a gentleman.

Your ass please?

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:18 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

hahahaha. cute mask you are wearing

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:20 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Je veux goûter ton lait, yum.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

tres bien
but what about my coffee?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:24 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

tres bien
but what about my coffee?

Je peux être votre café, ma cherie.

Vous voulez couchez avec moi ou quoi?