Page 7 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 11:21 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
It wasn't creepy, it was sleazy.

Ah yes, that's right. He's not allowed to find it creepy. Let's use a less offensive sounding word for the same sort of emotions it has provoked instead.

This was in response to what Billy did in the OP. Little Billy dun goofed, like how someone who is socially behind his peers by 20 years only can.

What is going on? Is having a complex about being seen as a creep the "in" thing on WP at the moment? Half the threads keep going off on tangents about this sort of stuff.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 11:52 pm

what would happen if you call a woman ''creepy'' I wonder what would happen.
I am the guy that would do something like that. because I am such an eccentric guy and think sometimes illogical outside the social norm.

let say this happen
Girl: bill you are a creep. a creepy guy
me: yeah, well your creepy too. you acting like a creepy girl.

I really want a woman to actual call me creepy to my face, so I can her creepy back.
I like thinking about these. What would women do if men called them creepy?

and what would happen if men start going ''yeah, some creepy girl was try to flirt with me today''
or ''I hate all these creepy girls looking at me'' and every girl a guy don't like is creepy

what would happen? what would women do?

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:06 am

billiscool wrote:
what would happen if you call a woman ''creepy'' I wonder what would happen.

She'd probably get defensive, the same way a man would if he was called "creepy".

billiscool wrote:
and what would happen if men start going ''yeah, some creepy girl was try to flirt with me today''
or ''I hate all these creepy girls looking at me'' and every girl a guy don't like is creepy

Implying that all guys that girls are not interested in are considered creepy by them. :roll:

billiscool wrote:

Probably the same thing guys are doing now: bemoan it, or move on.

periphery
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Feb 2013, 12:12 am

billiscool wrote:

idk but hopefully not make threads on wp about the injustice of it all; diminish and then completely dismiss any wrongdoing on their part; and invalidate the feelings of the men that tried to explain why it was wrong by telling them that they didn't actually know what they felt at all.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:23 am

QuothTheRaven wrote:
I am not in it just to get laid, lol. I have my own issues about comfort level as well as lack of living space to have my boyfriend stay overnight, mixed in with a good taste of "I don't know what I want," so I don't communicate my desires because they all conflict :lol:

To be honest, even if the girl on the street gave you her number, would you really want it? Yeah, easy lay, but how many other people did she do it to/with? Did she use protection with every one of them? And does she even care about you as a human being?
i am not in it just for the lay either..i would like a girlfriend. Where does a guy find one though? I have no friends, and barely leave my house, so asking girls on the street for their number wouldn't be that bad. I'm too shy for it though.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:30 am

periphery wrote:
billiscool wrote:

idk but hopefully not make threads on wp about the injustice of it all; diminish and then completely dismiss any wrongdoing on their part; and invalidate the feelings of the men that tried to explain why it was wrong by telling them that they didn't actually know what they felt at all.

:wtg:

ripped
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 1:56 am

QuothTheRaven wrote:
I am not in it just to get laid, lol. I have my own issues about comfort level as well as lack of living space to have my boyfriend stay overnight, mixed in with a good taste of "I don't know what I want," so I don't communicate my desires because they all conflict :lol:

To be honest, even if the girl on the street gave you her number, would you really want it?

Hell yes!

QuothTheRaven wrote:
Yeah, easy lay, but how many other people did she do it to/with?

Getting a phone number is not getting laid.
Getting an "easy" phone number is not getting laid.

QuothTheRaven wrote:
Did she use protection with every one of them? And does she even care about you as a human being?

Have you afforded her the same dignity yet? You just called her inconsiderate and accused her of multiple sex partners and unsafe sex. Just for giving her phone number to a guy!

What century are you from?

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:04 am

periphery wrote:
billiscool wrote:

if guys were calling women creepy. there would probaly be a national outrage. ladies would do marches and stuff like.
and congress would probaly ban the word or cencore it. Look at the word slut. there is so much outrage when women is called a slut. remember rush limbaugh.

check this out:
http://feminspire.com/why-calling-women ... -everyone/
http://feministcurrent.com/6845/its-not ... an-hating/
http://hellogiggles.com/the-war-on-wome ... ay-america

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:15 am

and another good website: http://collegecandy.com/2011/03/25/can- ... aming-now/

so if men were calling women creepy. there would be website look this above, only it would
''can we stop creep shaming now''

ace_at_none
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Feb 2013, 3:28 am

Maybe you could look at it from this perspective: If an obviously gay man took a look at you, leaned his head back, and said "Oohh.. daaammn", would you feel flattered?

TGH
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2013, 3:30 am

Quote:
This thread is hilarious.

edit: personal attack removed by moderator

It IS pretty funny. Just read the whole thing and I agree with you here.

But yeah, I know guys who call girls creepy all the time, no marches. xD People only get like you're getting right now about this unless they're a troll, or they know deep down that they ARE creepy and are too afraid to admit it. That's you right now, billiscool. I doubt you're dumb enough to actually read all these people's comments and not have the thought of possibly being a creep occur.

Have fun, and remember! I don't really care about your reply. :wink:

Glad to meet to you all! :)

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:50 am

billiscool wrote:
so here what happen, so I was walking towards the store and this good looking woman was walking on the other side.
I look at her, kinda put my head back and went ''whoaa, dammmm, ohhhh'' and she look at me and got this mad look on her face, and she contintue walking with a pissed off look.

I was giving her that ''yeah you are hot'' look. yeah, maybe I should stop doing that towards women (note: I don't do this towards all women I talk to). but when a good looking woman walk by, I like to acknowledge her.

and why do woman not like that. why when I tell a woman ''damn your hot'' they get mad, why?
or when I give them that ''look''. maybe I should stop doing all these things.

but the one lady above was pissed off. and that one of my weakness with women.

better luck next time. From the information I have it looks like you made a mistake. I don't think it's creepy, just a little ill informed. It'll be creepy if you continue, paying no attention to this thread and your own doubts expressed in the above opening post. Yes, there might be other guys out there that behave this way but, unlike you, they don't care what women think, they don't care about being called creepy, and they are the wrong people to emulate

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 5:27 am

billiscool wrote:
periphery wrote:
billiscool wrote:

if guys were calling women creepy. there would probaly be a national outrage. ladies would do marches and stuff like.
and congress would probaly ban the word or cencore it. Look at the word slut. there is so much outrage when women is called a slut. remember rush limbaugh.

check this out:
http://feminspire.com/why-calling-women ... -everyone/
http://feministcurrent.com/6845/its-not ... an-hating/
http://hellogiggles.com/the-war-on-wome ... ay-america

the marches happened because women were blamed by police officers and judges for actual crimes that occurred against them, because they were dressed like "sluts". this was even though there is no correlation between how women are dressed and whether or not sexual violence is likely to occur. so SlutWalks commenced as a way to bring awareness to the topic. there is a real reason behind it that has nothing to do with anyone's tender feelings, so you can stop being nasty right about now.

edit: i should add that being called either word can be hurtful, and i hope that nobody would be in a situation where they would be called anything. but there is a distinct reason why the word "slut" has been politicised.

Last edited by hyperlexian on 10 Feb 2013, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 5:31 am

Just be oblivious and let the ladies come to you and when they want to talk keep the conversations clean the more you do this the more they will trust you and not think of you as a creep or jerk. Just my 2 yen here!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 5:38 am

hyperlexian wrote:
this was even though there is no correlation between how women are dressed and whether or not sexual violence is likely to occur.

Actually, I read about a rather interesting study that concluded that rapists are more likely to go for women with less skin showing, as they are perceived as meeker and submissive, while scantily-clad women come off as aggressive/outgoing and less likely to be subjugated.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 5:39 am

Yuugiri wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
this was even though there is no correlation between how women are dressed and whether or not sexual violence is likely to occur.

Actually, I read about a rather interesting study that concluded that rapists are more likely to go for women with less skin showing, as they are perceived as meeker and submissive, while scantily-clad women come off as aggressive/outgoing and less likely to be subjugated.

thanks for that! i had no idea. if you stumble across it again, i'd love to see it.