btws got HIT ON today but not how id like!! !

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

bluerose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2013, 1:47 am

my yebrowsx swollen and theres a scar on my cheek but here in the baltic states its all good as long as uou pay the cab driver :) he was pissed at me at first but now with my one eye swollen shut the cops were all happy i could pay for his excellent service :)

ard of couse, no punsihment for the guy who beat my face swollen - its okay to beat ugly women here : ))))))))

bluerose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2013, 1:58 am

the cops here think its HILARIOUS my left eyebrow's bloody and swollen :D:D::D:D:D::D:D:D:

western ppl are even worse i guess

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 2:08 am

[oops]

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 3:44 am

wow, men in your area are very mean.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 4:30 am

That's not very good, you should move to the United Kingdom, we are much more sophisticated and mannered than that.

J-Greens
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 5:18 am

Yeah, move to the UK. I'm free! :D

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 5:35 am

J-Greens wrote:

And?

No one should be assaulting anyone except in self deference. What actually happened?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 5:37 am

J-Greens wrote:

All of us in the UK should just chip in and rent a very big house, the WP UK headquarters we could call it.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 6:44 am

I'm sorry but I thought it was facetious, in light of someone just reporting an assault, to make out because you are 'free' as in available for a relationship, to think the would be game because of it. Perhaps you meant something different I don't know.

I do understand it was light hearted, though sometime when people say thing like "but not how id like!! !", it doesn't mean that they would now be interested because it wasn't how they wanted it, or it would be significant fact right now. It is basically a turn of phrase, that is used to denote something similarly named, but not at all wanted ever.

It is not that she might not be interested in an offer ever, just it is kind of a bit lame and presumptuous to suggest that at this time. That is all. If it you don't mean it, then bygones.

I do understand the context of this discussion and the title might cause confusion.

bluerose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2013, 11:21 am

he btw asked for double the bill he shouldve and had no taxi meter or receipt becuz the cab is usually cheaper by A LOT and i refused to pay becuz it was fraud and he punched me in the face, dragged me to the cops and told them i wouldnt pay and i explained the money was too much but the male cop laughed at me and didnt care that its ILLEGAL to DRIVE A CAB WITH NO METER AND ASK FOR A HIGHER PRICE THAN IT SAYS ON THE WINDOW AND THE CUSTOMER HAS A RIGHT NOT TO PAY THEN.

but the cops dont care for laws if its an ugly girl :)

ColdEyesWarmHeart
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Feb 2013, 11:40 am

That's disgusting Bluerose! :(

So sorry to hear this has happened to you. I hope the driver and the cop get theirs.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 11:54 am

bluerose wrote:
my yebrowsx swollen and theres a scar on my cheek but here in the baltic states its all good as long as uou pay the cab driver :) he was pissed at me at first but now with my one eye swollen shut the cops were all happy i could pay for his excellent service :)

ard of couse, no punsihment for the guy who beat my face swollen - its okay to beat ugly women here : ))))))))
huh? english? a cabbie hit you?

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 11:54 am

I'm sorry to hear about your cruel beating - I hope you get well soon.

I can't help but think there's a BIG piece of the puzzle missing here... what aren't you telling us?

It's hard to imagine a country being SO uncivilized that a cabbie can beat you savagely and the police only laugh! Were you endlessly ranting about being ugly to the cabbie and police too?

Something just does NOT add up... it's not like you're in a Muslim country where women are abused on a regular basis...

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 11:56 am

Just don't get into an unlicensed cab, worse could happen to you.

It sound like you got into a mini-cab, they have often have prearranged prices, so therefore won't have a meter.

You call up for a mini cab, in the UK a minicab cannot solicit trade at the roadside. only proper taxis can do that.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 12:00 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Something just does NOT add up... it's not like you're in a Muslim country where women are abused on a regular basis...

How naive...

So what if she did say something it is still assault to handle someone against their will.

bluerose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2013, 12:11 pm

i said NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. i told my address and then i was QUIET.

and no, this is the cab where they DO HAVE METERS AND ITS WRITTEN ON THE WINDOW THAT IF THE CAB DRIVER DOESNT GIVE YOU A RECEIPT ITS ILLEGAL DO NOT PAY.
cabbies try to screw ppl over here all the time but this is the first time someone's gotten beaten as far as i know. for NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

YOU PPL WANNA KNOW WHY IM SO PISSED BECUZ IM UGLY: THIS IS IT: HOW you're TREATED HERE IS EQUAL TO HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE TO THE RUSSIAN MEN THAT RUN THIS WHOLE COUNTRY. if i was a bimbo the cop wouldve pressed charges to the cabbie not stolen my cash that i was LEGALLY JUSTIFIEED TO NOT PAY.