Seriously what is up with this!

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,373
Location: Near London United Kingdom

31 Mar 2016, 3:30 pm

I need to let this out of my system

"SERIOUSLY WHAT THE f**k IS UP WITH SOME OF YOU WOMEN BEING MORE INTERESTED IN EACH OTHER THAN US MEN"?????? :evil:


It just pisses me off and I have a right to say something about it



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,084
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

31 Mar 2016, 3:36 pm

Image



Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,640
Location: Chicago suburbs.

31 Mar 2016, 3:40 pm

Are you saying lesbians piss you off? In any case the problem is on your end on this.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,373
Location: Near London United Kingdom

31 Mar 2016, 3:49 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Are you saying lesbians piss you off? In any case the problem is on your end on this.



Actually in the past some lesbians have gravitated towards me.

Not so much at this point in time though


But anyway I think some straight/biscurious women are like this too.



Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,640
Location: Chicago suburbs.

31 Mar 2016, 3:53 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Are you saying lesbians piss you off? In any case the problem is on your end on this.



Actually in the past some lesbians have gravitated towards me.

Not so much at this point in time though


I'm not sure what your point is then.

Regardless, there's no point getting pissed off at something you have no control over. Easier said than done though, I know.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,373
Location: Near London United Kingdom

31 Mar 2016, 4:13 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Are you saying lesbians piss you off? In any case the problem is on your end on this.



Actually in the past some lesbians have gravitated towards me.

Not so much at this point in time though


I'm not sure what your point is then.

Regardless, there's no point getting pissed off at something you have no control over. Easier said than done though, I know.






This is what I think


Although mother nature naturally intends animals to be attracted to the opposite gender humans are a different beast. And this is because society devotes all the beauty products to women over men and thus over many decades women have become much more visually appealing to both men and WOMEN.

My opinion is as well that being lesbian is more accepted in society than being gay. So society does not frown upon 2 women getting intimate.


But seriously being lesbian is no excuse since many married women have shown bisexual tendencies towards other women too.



Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 May 2015
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,860
Location: Away

31 Mar 2016, 4:19 pm

In my case, it's not gender thing but it's just I feel comfortable around certain people who are kinder, cuter, sweeter than others such as Katie, Kura, TheAP..


_________________
"Embrace the glorious mess that you are."


Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,640
Location: Chicago suburbs.

31 Mar 2016, 4:51 pm

Yeah, I don't see a problem there.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,373
Location: Near London United Kingdom

31 Mar 2016, 4:56 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Yeah, I don't see a problem there.



Problem where?



Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,640
Location: Chicago suburbs.

31 Mar 2016, 5:08 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Yeah, I don't see a problem there.



Problem where?


I would think in order to be pissed there has to be a perceived problem.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,051
Location: temperate zone

31 Mar 2016, 5:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I need to let this out of my system

"SERIOUSLY WHAT THE f**k IS UP WITH SOME OF YOU WOMEN BEING MORE INTERESTED IN EACH OTHER THAN US MEN"?????? :evil:


It just pisses me off and I have a right to say something about it


Earth to Jamesy!

There are also gay men here on planet Earth.

So it cancels out.

In fact (according to most studies) a higher percentage of men are gay than women who are homosexual. So it slightly more than cancels out in your favor.



Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,007
Location: Australia

31 Mar 2016, 6:29 pm

Yes it's frustrating.

Every bisexual female I've ever been attracted to magically 'realized' in the end that they were lesbian.

And every lesbian female I was attracted to turned out in the end to be bisexual.

Out of all the women I've been attracted to, 3 were bisexual that turned out to be lesbian, 1 was bisexual, 1 was asexual, and 1 was lesbian but then realized she was bisexual and by the time she did, I was 'friendzoned'.

Hopefully there are plenty of lesbian and bisexual women in this world who are completely, totally, 100% decided about who they are and what they're attracted to, and not pickers-and-choosers.

I understand what it's like to be confused about one's sexuality, but when it actually plays with others and brings their feelings to harm, maybe that's when you should not experiment with your feelings but just keep them to yourself and decide for yourself.

I need a girl who knows what she is, not Genderfluid Sexuality-fluid bi-curious or possible demiromantic pansexual..



Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,640
Location: Chicago suburbs.

31 Mar 2016, 6:36 pm

Outrider wrote:
Yes it's frustrating.

Every bisexual female I've ever been attracted to magically 'realized' in the end that they were lesbian.

And every lesbian female I was attracted to turned out in the end to be bisexual.

Out of all the women I've been attracted to, 3 were bisexual that turned out to be lesbian, 1 was bisexual, 1 was asexual, and 1 was lesbian but then realized she was bisexual and by the time she did, I was 'friendzoned'.

Hopefully there are plenty of lesbian and bisexual women in this world who are completely, totally, 100% decided about who they are and what they're attracted to, and not pickers-and-choosers.

I understand what it's like to be confused about one's sexuality, but when it actually plays with others and brings their feelings to harm, maybe that's when you should not experiment with your feelings but just keep them to yourself and decide for yourself.

I need a girl who knows what she is, not Genderfluid Sexuality-fluid bi-curious or possible demiromantic pansexual..


I think your anger I misplaced. Everyone experiments with there feeling when they're young, gay, straight or whatever. Hurt feeling are inevitable.

Really what difference does it make if a girl leaves you for another man or another women? Either way it still hurts.

And personally I'd rather have a girl leave me because she found out she way gay than leave me for another man. At least with the former I know it would have had nothing to do with me.



Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,007
Location: Australia

31 Mar 2016, 6:49 pm

And if she leaves for being gay, that means she was never truly attracted to me, never can be, never will.

At least if I remained friends and she broke up with Chad McNewGuy, I still have a chance in the future once again.

I did have one girlfriend that broke up with me got back together with me once again a few months later when we were 'just friends', that can never ever happen with a gay female.

Or, if she's gay and turns out to be bisexual, as was the case with someone I knew, they 'would have' dated me when they were gay but could only feel attracted to women, by the time they realized they were bisexual, they weren't interested in me and was not interested in dating 'anyone' at the time, and then a week later she falls for a male friend.

I was in the exact same position as this guy - someone she initially only saw as a friend, both aspies, both male, and yet he ended up with her and I didn't, when one of us made the effort and the other didn't.

All because she was sexually confused...

They are now engaged, mind you.

The ultimate insult - him being a male was the precise reason I was rejected.

But yes, you're right, it's not about sexuality, it's about people.

It's not that bisexual and gay teens are bad at not hurting others, it's that everyone is bad at not hurting others. It makes me feel a little less angry knowing we're are equally terrible.



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,631
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

31 Mar 2016, 7:11 pm

Outrider wrote:
And if she leaves for being gay, that means she was never truly attracted to me, never can be, never will.

At least if I remained friends and she broke up with Chad McNewGuy, I still have a chance in the future once again.

I did have one girlfriend that broke up with me got back together with me once again a few months later when we were 'just friends', that can never ever happen with a gay female.

Or, if she's gay and turns out to be bisexual, as was the case with someone I knew, they 'would have' dated me when they were gay but could only feel attracted to women, by the time they realized they were bisexual, they weren't interested in me and was not interested in dating 'anyone' at the time, and then a week later she falls for a male friend.

I was in the exact same position as this guy - someone she initially only saw as a friend, both aspies, both male, and yet he ended up with her and I didn't, when one of us made the effort and the other didn't.

All because she was sexually confused...

They are now engaged, mind you.

The ultimate insult - him being a male was the precise reason I was rejected.

But yes, you're right, it's not about sexuality, it's about people.

It's not that bisexual and gay teens are bad at not hurting others, it's that everyone is bad at not hurting others. It makes me feel a little less angry knowing we're are equally terrible.


Yes it's a given homosexual people are not into the opposite sex...but there is nothing to be done about that. Being angry at lesbians because they aren't into you because your male seems like a waste of brain power.

Also though people can't really know where they stand as far as sexuality or what they look for in a relationship without some experimentation. Hurt feelings suck, but they are kind of part of life...people shouldn't stay in a relationship just to not hurt the other persons feelings or get in a relationship just to keep from hurting someones feelings.


_________________
Fascism is a disease.


BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,343

31 Mar 2016, 7:18 pm

The cheek on them! How dare they I ask you?! :twisted:


_________________
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley