"You have beautiful eyes!" or "You have long

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 7:26 pm

This is a question for fellow guys, do you get random "You have pretty eyes!" or "You have long eyelashes!" comments? I get "Wow, your hair is ringed!" comments from hairdressers because my hair has a genetic hair deformity that simply puts pigment less sections of hair containing pockets of air in my hair. But the only occurs in about less than 1 percent of humans. But other random compliments from girls also count. Maybe us good looking aspies are just completely oblivious to being a tool, I don't know. As a matter of fact, I do get a lot of compliments from girls. Why have we let those missed opportunities go to waste?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 7:36 pm

I get complimented on my eyes weekly. No I don't think its an opportunity for anything

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 7:42 pm

MXH wrote:
I get complimented on my eyes weekly. No I don't think its an opportunity for anything
:?

Well I am going to try and reciprocate the compliment and ask a girl if she would like me to buy dinner for her sometime. I think it is better than asking someone out right off of complete silence.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 7:49 pm

Re: white rings in hair. I googled and the closet things I found were Poliosis, Piebaldism and Waartenburg Syndrome. Are any of those what you're referring to?

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 7:54 pm

redrobin62 wrote:
Re: white rings in hair. I googled and the closet things I found were Poliosis, Piebaldism and Waartenburg Syndrome. Are any of those what you're referring to?
No it is Pili Annulati.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 7:56 pm

redrobin62 wrote:

It is alternating light and dark bands in each and every hair folical on my entire body to be more specific. Pili Annulati.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 8:02 pm

redrobin62 wrote:

Plus my facial hair is the darker version of red hair while the rest of my body has browish blonde hair.

onechordbassist
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Apr 2013, 3:37 am

Don't know if your question does cover that too, but I get occasional compliments on my voice. It can get extremely excited, but when I'm actually settled people will say I have a nice calm voice they enjoy listening to and which can be rather soothing. (Some also say it puts them to sleep which isn't actually what I want to achieve when I'm talking about topics that fascinate me...)

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 6:03 am

onechordbassist wrote:
Don't know if your question does cover that too, but I get occasional compliments on my voice. It can get extremely excited, but when I'm actually settled people will say I have a nice calm voice they enjoy listening to and which can be rather soothing. (Some also say it puts them to sleep which isn't actually what I want to achieve when I'm talking about topics that fascinate me...)

I wish I had your voice, then I could get a girl to fall asleep leaning her head on me at least.

xMistrox
Toucan
Toucan

25 Apr 2013, 7:32 am

I've gotten the long eyelashes comment since I was a kid, even had people ask if I was wearing fake ones...

RAADS-R: 189 total
Diagnosed 9/2013

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 7:59 am

xMistrox wrote:
I've gotten the long eyelashes comment since I was a kid, even had people ask if I was wearing fake ones...

I've had girls say they wished they had my eyelashes, and ask if I was wearing mascara.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 8:06 am

my dimples and eye lashes was always the comments I would get. Was always selfconscience about it since then.

bruinsy33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2013, 9:27 pm

No,I never get random compliments like that.It's not really something I would particularly care to have happen unless,of course ,if it was a woman I was attracted to. :D