Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 8:14 pm

Doesn't one think that, hey, these canals were way to intricate and detailed and laid into perfection to have been made by nature? I do think that there must have been an alien civilization on Mars at one time, it could also possibly explain the similarity between the face on Mars and the Egyptian Sphinx.... And decadent pyramids have also been found on the surface of mars...

It is also possible that something could live on Europa, one of Jupiter's satellites. The moon has an atmosphere that could be breathable and it has a carbonated ocean. If I'm not mistaken I believe the inner core keeps it heated (but I might be wrong about that)..

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 8:15 pm

Hmm...Shall we find love there?
I used to live on Europa.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 8:24 pm

Why exactly is this in the Love and Dating forum? Do you think it would be a new place to fsck or something?

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 8:27 pm

ahayes wrote:
Why exactly is this in the Love and Dating forum? Do you think it would be a new place to fsck or something?

That would be interesting....

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 8:52 pm

Hey Baby, what to go to Mars? Just get on my rocket and go.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 8:59 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
Hey Baby, what to go to Mars? Just get on my rocket and go.

What a perfect thing to say! :D

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 9:15 pm

oh crap I posted this in the wrong section lol, my bad, I'm so friggn' wasted :lol:

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 9:30 pm

snake321 wrote:
oh crap I posted this in the wrong section lol, my bad, I'm so friggn' wasted :lol:

It's funny! Romance on Europa.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 9:48 pm

Starbuline wrote:
snake321 wrote:

I immediately thought the following: Love in Uranus. (I'm not directing it AT anybody)

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 9:50 pm

ahayes wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
snake321 wrote:

I immediately thought the following: Love in Uranus. (I'm not directing it AT anybody)

Oh God...

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 10:03 pm

Starbuline wrote:
ahayes wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
snake321 wrote:

Oh God...

Please excuse me while I poke out my mind's eye with a red hot piece of steel.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 10:06 pm

It's funny ahayes!

sderenzi
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jan 2007, 4:14 pm

I wonder what the relative consequences of mating on an entirely different world might be? Would gravity effect whether or not you could seed your woman, and therefore cause mass extinctions? Would you have more ability to mate if there were lesser gravity than higher? (cuz energy isn't needed to float) Would her cum drip everywhere?

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 5:03 pm

sderenzi wrote:
I wonder what the relative consequences of mating on an entirely different world might be? Would gravity effect whether or not you could seed your woman, and therefore cause mass extinctions? Would you have more ability to mate if there were lesser gravity than higher? (cuz energy isn't needed to float) Would her cum drip everywhere?

I think it would be fun!

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 5:56 pm

sderenzi wrote:

The difference in gravity would cause changes in development and people might be taller or shorter depending on if there were more or less gravity. The mating thing wouldn't be a problem though, discussing why is really more graphic than I want to go at the moment.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 5:57 pm

Jacking it in a zero gravity environment without making a huge disgusting mess is more of a concern.