my pickup lines,and why no women ''hates'' me

Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 10:49 pm

I don't know, but I guess mythbuster is why I am writing this.
How can I say some of my pickup lines such as 'buy me coffee''
''do you date winners'' ''IF I was a movie star''' '' how about you date two guys''
and not have any women really hate me, in fact most women who I've use pickup line.
has either become friends with me, or if not become friends, still talk to me in a postive way.

here it is: all these women I use my pickup line, on. I know them before I use my pickup line.
these are not just bunch random women I just see, and go up to . some of them I know
for a couple month before I offically ''hit on'' them.

all these ladies, I use my ''pickup'' line, do know me.

Have I ever use my pickup lines on women I just met for the first time, the answer is no.
on average the women I use my pickup line on, I know for about 2 months.

they know who I am, they know my personality,etc.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 12:03 am

Here is the thing bill:
No woman will stop talking to you after 2 months of talking just because you said a bad pickup line.
Same way Im not going to drop a friend because he makes a bad joke every now and then.

However I have to ask:
Your pickup lines appear to be an attempt of coming accross as funny, do women frequently laugh when you say them? And no I dont mean a forced laugh just because they are expected to.

Have you tried to be a little more spontaneous keeping the same approach but trying to make a new joke on the spot every time?
Why am I asking this?
If you approach a woman as a funny person she is going to expect plenty of jokes from you so you should try to work on that

Cadzie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 May 2013, 1:03 am

if you aren't picking up with these lines, they aren't pick up lines, their odd s**t you've said to these women who aren't like jerks, who figure your simple and don't know any better, and for the ones who are friends, you've been friend zoned is all... you need to proaby meet more chicks who will, pick up lines aren't what sell you to women, because only douche bag guys use them.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 1:39 am

Cadzie wrote:
if you aren't picking up with these lines, they aren't pick up lines, their odd sh** you've said to these women who aren't like jerks, who figure your simple and don't know any better, and for the ones who are friends, you've been friend zoned is all... you need to proaby meet more chicks who will, pick up lines aren't what sell you to women, because only douche bag guys use them.

oh, they all like me, just not in romantic way.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 1:46 am

Quote:
''do you date winners'' ''IF I was a movie star''' '' how about you date two guys''

:-|

Stop using those.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 1:49 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

:-|

Stop using those.

uh....ok

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 1:58 am

it's them gym employees early 20's white, average looking, 5-3 to 5-7.
college students. them are the ladies I have hit on or use my pickup lines on.

you know, I haven't actual asked out a woman ( with or without a pickup line)
that was 30 years or older.

most women I asked out ( with or without a pickup line)
are between 19-24, and one was 27.

so usually the women I ask out are ( with or without a pickup line)
white
early 20's
working at the gym
going to college

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 6:19 am

Bill:
1) Don't use pickup lines. They rarely work for people of our nature.

2) They don't hate you, but this sort of stuff certainly does make them pity you.
To put it bluntly, they'll know there's something different about you and feel if they hated you they'd be seen as a bigot or fascist of some kind. So instead that hate turns into pity and such.

3) Form substantial, meaningful friendships with the women you like over a natural course and not brought about your own agendas. See how that works out for you.

4) You could do what you always do and ignore all this.

Redstar2613
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 May 2013, 1:34 pm

Since you've said that the girls you say this stuff to do not have any romantic interest in you, proves they are not working. So why are you even posting this? Or rather, why have you presented it in such a way that, at first, can make it look like these are real pick up lines that actually work?

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 4:07 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Bill:

2) They don't hate you, but this sort of stuff certainly does make them pity you.
To put it bluntly, they'll know there's something different about you and feel if they hated you they'd be seen as a bigot or fascist of some kind. So instead that hate turns into pity and such.

3) Form substantial, meaningful friendships with the women you like over a natural course and not brought about your own agendas. See how that works out for you.

This.^^^

You say you make friends with all these women but how substantial are these "friendships"? Do you ever hangout with them socially outside of the gym? Otherwise it sounds like you may come accross you as a weird or creepy older guy whom they are either to nervous to ignore or (in the case of actual gym employees) obligated to be nice too you as part of thier job.

Don't mistake niceness for comfort or relatability. Just because they don't run away screaming doesn't mean you've forged a connection......... :wink:

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 4:53 pm

pick up lines are stupid.

just say something related to the location you're both at. or just be straight up u wanna meet her

cakey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 May 2013, 7:33 pm

How would "buy me coffee" work? :scratch:
That's something homeless people say...................................................................

mattarga
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 May 2013, 8:29 pm

For me myself, I wouldn't even try using pick-up lines, I would wind up making myself look like an utter fool. Better I just be myself and let things happen naturally and not force anything, because forcing anything, even looking for love, nine times out of ten will fail.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 11:04 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
Bill:

This.^^^

You say you make friends with all these women but how substantial are these "friendships"? Do you ever hangout with them socially outside of the gym? Otherwise it sounds like you may come accross you as a weird or creepy older guy whom they are either to nervous to ignore or (in the case of actual gym employees) obligated to be nice too you as part of thier job.

Don't mistake niceness for comfort or relatability. Just because they don't run away screaming doesn't mean you've forged a connection......... :wink:

It's a gym thing. gym guys are kinda of cocky. some of them are.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 11:12 pm

when you lift weights, it gets to your head, and see the gym female employee, and want to date them or try too.
you have a tank top on, bench pressing super heavy, doing 50 pound dumbbells crulls, and see the cute female workers.
and want to get her. Gym folks may understand, what this all means.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 11:13 pm

Quote:
your simple and don't know any better

End of discussion.