Women with Asperger's Syndrome in or around London?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

mark007
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Sep 2007, 6:46 am

Are there any Women with Asperger Syndrome in or around London? If so I would like to hear from you as I am looking for intelligent conversation :idea:

shopaholic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2007, 10:09 am

Hi!

I work in London & I am almost certain I have AS although I only have a partial diagnosis (NDD, probably with some elements of AS).

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2007, 11:28 am

Also recommend the meet up thread in the friendship and interaction section. The London meet had lots of intelligent conversation. There were a number of women there and I'm sure it will increase for future meets.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2007, 12:19 pm

mark007 wrote:
Are there any Women with Asperger Syndrome in or around London? If so I would like to hear from you as I am looking for intelligent conversation :idea:

you dont think men are capable of conversing intelligently? :?

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2007, 1:23 pm

psst! :wink:

psych has some interesting ideas too. :D I do like having female company. I've never liked 'blokey' things. I always want there to be at least one female there, it is much more enjoyable. It is just weird without them. I get on better with them as a whole.

mark007
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Sep 2007, 1:36 pm

I get along much better with women when discussing things that are close to me or of interest and anything in general really. Do i need to explain myself anymore than that? I dont do i

kelvinlieu
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jan 2014, 12:26 pm

Hi my name is kelvin lieu and i have autism, i live in south east london. I was diagnosed with autism when i was little.

i found WP when i was looking up forum websites.

i'm 21 years old and i'm interested in meeting people my age and who share the same interest as me.

i like watching tv and anime ,playing video games and right now i'm trying to get into reading.

if anybody is interested then reply back to my message