Intrested in an NT Girl And Need Help

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

TheWadeSmellbringer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2014, 9:51 pm

Pretty much what the title says, my main problem is I can only talk to her through facebook but she does live near me. Any suggestions on what to do?

My Youtube Channel

My V-Log Channel

[url=thewadesmellbringer.tumblr.com]My Tumblr Blog[/url]

Last edited by TheWadeSmellbringer on 14 Jan 2014, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NorthPark
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 10:30 pm

Why is it that you can only chat with her online?

MBTI- ISTP

TheWadeSmellbringer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2014, 10:35 pm

NorthPark wrote:

Circumstances, I recently transferred out of the class that she's a part of and due to distance between my classes I'm rushing to my different classes and I'm pretty sure she has a different lunch period than me.

My Youtube Channel

My V-Log Channel

buffinator
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 10:49 pm

TheWadeSmellbringer wrote:
NorthPark wrote:

Circumstances, I recently transferred out of the class that she's a part of and due to distance between my classes I'm rushing to my different classes and I'm pretty sure she has a different lunch period than me.

get a phone number and set up a date. Facebook isn't real and if you treat the interactions there as if they have bearing on events in real life you will get seriously hurt, take it from me.

You are very likely an Aspie

TheWadeSmellbringer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2014, 11:08 pm

buffinator wrote:
NorthPark wrote:

get a phone number and set up a date. Facebook isn't real and if you treat the interactions there as if they have bearing on events in real life you will get seriously hurt, take it from me.

Gotcha.

My Youtube Channel

My V-Log Channel

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 11:45 pm

Buffinator makes a very good point. At the age of 17, you can learn the things we didn't learn quick enough. Just have the patience and the courage and understanding and you'll be fine. You will get lots of opinions here, but go out and experience things, and always do some extra-curricular reading on dating and relationships and social skills when you get the chance.

NTGuyBR
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2014, 9:20 am

buffinator wrote:
NorthPark wrote:

Gotcha.

Gotcha2

Only complementing.

Have to wonder if the girl has no aversion to using telephones. If yes, will unfortunately have to continue using facebook.

At the most, find some activity that she likes and make an appointment. There you will surely have a more fruitful discussion.

Sorry for my English, blame the google translate ; p

aspiesandra27
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 10:48 am

Compliment her on what you like about her, without going OTT. NT girls usually love that. I listen to them talk all the time, being a female and all, so I know this is a big plus. Try to make a move one way or another, because if you cultivate the crush for too long, and she rejects you, the pain will be worse.

That's my opinion, but go with what you feel most comfortable with.

Good luck.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 10:52 am

Is it her decision to only interact with you online and never offline?

If yes, ditch.