Which Age Range do You Find the Most Sexually Attractive

Page 2 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which gender and age-range do you find the most sexually attractive/appealing?
Girls, 16-18 11%  11%  [ 12 ]
Women, 19-21 12%  12%  [ 13 ]
Women, 22-26 19%  19%  [ 21 ]
Women, 27-35 13%  13%  [ 14 ]
Women, 36-45 9%  9%  [ 10 ]
Women, 46-55 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
Women, 55+ 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Boys, 16-18 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Men, 19-21 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
Men, 22-26 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
Men, 27-35 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
Men, 36-45 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
Men, 46-55 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
Men, 55+ 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 110

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 8:01 pm

Women who are 3 years younger than me and 3-5 years older than me.

Lostiehere
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jan 2014, 8:16 pm

As a woman in my mid-30s that is educated, I find that men in the 46-55 generally tend to be more attractive to me. They have generally "sown their wild oats" so to speak and are often also at a professional and settled point in their lives.

Although I don't mind dating someone my age or slightly older, in all honesty...I do find it very difficult to find someone young that is mature and focused on life and love. That is why men in their 40s and 50s are very attractive in my eyes and overall that seems to be mutual.

AQ Test Score: 37

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Jan 2014, 3:13 am

I voted for 19-21 but teenaged or young adult in general are more attractive to me but it's NOT a sexual thing at all. It's due to their personalities, maturity & place in life. I read on various sites that Aspies age mentally a 3rd less than they do physically on average; we tend to be behind our peers with things that are part of maturity, social & life skills & that's the case with me. I'm also needy & like helping my partner with emotional stuff. There's plenty of exceptions with attraction thou; there's lots of younger women I got headaches listening to & hated having to interact with & my current girlfriend is a few months older than me & she's behind her peers thou more ahead of me with things like life-skills & she's emotionally needy & I'm defiantly very attracted to her :drunken: :heart:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jan 2014, 10:23 am

I voted 27-35 but it is more like 24-35 (but that upper limit is soft). The logic has little if anything to do with 'looks' - I just want someone who has an idea of what they want in a relationship, which often seems to be post-college age. I want someone who recognizes that there are consequences of my awkwardness in many factors of life, and isn't just attracted to my awkwardness as a sort of novelty interest without considering what it really means. If they do not properly consider this kind of thing then they may realize they can 'do better' than me after my issues inevitably cause an actual problem and they learn that they wanted someone more 'normal' after all.

Being rejected after having developed an emotional connection to someone isn't something I handle well, so I don't want to be dealing with someone who may have little idea of what she wants, because statistically speaking I don't think I am what most women seem to want (just on the basis of being really strange). The odds of being rejected in that kind of situation seem quite high to me.

I feel that my best qualities are ones that someone would better be able to recognize after they have previous relationship experience (either their own or seeing how their friends' relationships work out), perhaps after they realize the aspects they are willing to overlook to have someone with more rare internal qualities that they might have noticed they really want at that point, should they have become fed up with missing out on such things by pursuing guys who have more immediate charm or social appeal (which I do not have).

"Desperate" is not what I am after, though, just someone who has the experience to properly valuate a genuine person, because genuine is one of my strongest points. Ultimately age doesn't determine this and I wouldn't hold it as a hard rule.

skyblue1
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Jan 2014, 12:51 pm

Marcia wrote:
Eureka13 wrote:
I chose "Men 55+" because that's my age range. I've gotten to the point where if a man doesn't have gray hair, I think he looks too young. :)

:) Yep! I'm 45, and I am definitely more attracted to men in their late 40s, 50s and beyond.
older guy here....LOL

Seranova
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jan 2014, 4:22 pm

Men 25 to 40 for me for now, though I know that range will change as I get older myself.

INTP 5w4-4w5-1w9

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 5:03 pm

Hmm, 30's-40's for me. ;)

YourMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 8:25 pm

''Men, 22-26''

They're my age bracket and probably mature enough :)

IKnowWhoIAmNow
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2014, 3:43 pm

I'm male, straight and age-wise, not far off 50 and would in practice consider partners aged between 25-55, especially if it's love at first sight or comes unexpectedly with somebody who is just a friend to begin with.

Ideally, though, somebody aged between 35-45; mature enough to have a good relationship with, not too old (or too young). Since I'm unlikely to want to have children of my own now, it wouldn't matter if she was too old to bear (or risk bearing) children.

skyblue1
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Mar 2021, 4:20 pm

Women 36-45

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 4:06 am

Eureka13 wrote:
I chose "Men 55+" because that's my age range. I've gotten to the point where if a man doesn't have gray hair, I think he looks too young. :)

^ This. I want someone about the same level of attractiveness, not more and not less, someone where if we are walking down the street, people aren't pointing at her and asking why she is with him.

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 12:00 pm

It really depends on the individual person--there are relatively mature people in their 20s and immature, shallow people in their 50s. For me, intelligence, creativity, and compatibility are far more important than age. But it is annoying when my SO gets mistaken for my daughter.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 1:33 pm

I'm female, late 30s. I don't go for a certain age range.

I can't think of any younger actors I like, though in real life I've met younger men I've been attracted to. Men my age yes, like Tom Hiddleston and my friend's friend, who lives very far away unfortunately. Older can be attractive too, like Peter Capaldi or Craig Ferguson.

I would prefer someone my age, but if you click with someone, then age doesn't matter.

I think the issue is if an older person ONLY like younger people. It seems shallow and only based on lust. No real connection.

Sinister Biscuit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Mar 2021, 2:04 pm

Even when i was young it was men in their mid to late 40s.

Husband is 55.
He's aging out. (jk)
(Always joked when he turns 60 Im trading him in for two 30 year olds. LOL)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 2:25 pm

Age doesn't matter that much to me.

When I was younger, I liked older women.

Right now, I like women about the same age as who I liked when I was younger.

I'm 60 years old. If I was single, there are even 70 year olds with whom I wouldn't mind "getting it on" with. I can also dig a younger woman.....but no one under about 25 or 30.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 2:39 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Older can be attractive too, like Peter Capaldi or Craig Ferguson.

I would prefer someone my age, but if you click with someone, then age doesn't matter.

Peter Capaldi is sexy. I'd date him at any age :lol:

But seriously, I prefer someone near my age, give or take a few years. But, age is pretty low on my list of desired traits, so I would (and have) make exceptions for people quite a bit older/younger who have compatible personalities.