Ok there is this girl... again

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

dktekno
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Mar 2007, 7:32 am

I cannot find my previous post about the topic, so I apologize for creating a new topic.

It is about this girl I have met through net dating site, and now we have talked about our interests, and now I don't know what to tell her.

Yesterday I wrote to her and told her that I think she sounded like a nice and interesting girl and that I would like to know more about her. She the wrote back to me today and told me that she think I sound like a nice boy too.

So... what do I write to her now?

01 Mar 2007, 8:43 am

My experience with girls I've met online is that they never want to meet you in real life.

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Mar 2007, 1:01 pm

Completely disagree with Jutty, completely untrue in my experience.

I like to find things online and start a conversation about them. Did you hear McCain is running in 08? Check out this funny video on YouTube! Share something that interests you and use that to start a convo.

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2007, 3:38 pm

You could tell her about your week. That's usually what people do, at the small talk stage. You have had some 'getting to know you' talk. Now you can small talk for a while, if you want to. Talk about anything unusual or humorous or interesting that happened to you this week. Or ask her some non threatening (i.e. nothing that can embarrass her to answer) questions.

You could send her a few questions and call it ''getting to know you" and invite her to do the same.

Knowing more about both of your interests might help me to answer your question about what is next.