Women possibly ARE interested, but you can't see it?

Page 8 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 4:49 am

sly279 wrote:
its not what most women say on dating sites or craigslist. they list that the guy should have or be confidence/confident.

I wouldn't dispute that it's important to most women. Are you like most men? Does it make sense for you to go after a woman who is like most women? (These aren't necessarily rhetorical questions.) I actually don't even really know what most men look for in a woman because I don't pay attention; the types of guys I am interested in tend to be different from the norm so what "most men" want may not apply to them, so it's not worth worrying about.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 10:41 am

ya it's really hard to tell if a woman is just being nice and friendly, polite to you, as opposed to actually being interested in dating you, hooking up with you

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 8:56 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
sly279 wrote:
its not what most women say on dating sites or craigslist. they list that the guy should have or be confidence/confident.

I wouldn't dispute that it's important to most women. Are you like most men? Does it make sense for you to go after a woman who is like most women? (These aren't necessarily rhetorical questions.) I actually don't even really know what most men look for in a woman because I don't pay attention; the types of guys I am interested in tend to be different from the norm so what "most men" want may not apply to them, so it's not worth worrying about.

I like most women.

as for if I'm like most men hard to say. I am not the sterotype, sports loving, muscle bound, loves cars and beer , dominate guy.

perhaps my problem is being raised by mostly women. I am mostly submissive, sensitive(according to my guy friends), I still have some stuff animals on my bed :oops: I'm super into romance and cuddling. I like chick flicks along with action and scifi. I'm not too into getting dirty or manly things like weight lifting, cutting down trees(general lumberjack stuff.) I am also non violent, shy, soft spoken, etc.

however all my male friends tend to be into the stuff I'm not, while we share the similar interest of firearms and prepping. the longer term ones started with interest in videogames but they have since moved on while I have faintly kept that interest. I enjoy talking with women more though they often more then not dont' share the similar main interest in firearms/prepping.

I don't fit in with either gender it seems.