Social problems in males and asperger (also for females!)

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2014, 4:05 pm

Hello everyone,

[comment please, I want to read your opinion]

I'm reading regular about the topics posted in the section 'Love and Dating', and what always is very noticable, is that the people who have no problem in relationships tell other people they should do x. Or that they are the problem. Also the gender difference is very clear, females on average have less problems in finding a mate then males have. Females are less diagnosed for reasons... Because you only have a diagnosis when you had bad experience, thus, females are less likely to have this bad experience and that's why they are less likely to have a diagnosis.
It's fake to say that females are less likely to be recognized, it's a shame and stupid logical fallacy!

This reminds me of something I read recently, and I believe 100% of the people who're reading this post will deny this simple but painful FACT.
Also, I'm a male who has problems in finding a mate, and I don't think it's a shame in the conditions I raised and the experience I have had in the past. I say this: "I have problems in finding a mate, and I don't know the reason why, but it's definitely not because I'm not caring or something, but because people find me creepy when I'm in fact very kind".
Everyone can say this: "girls also like nice guys" blablabla....
I'm fed up, and I do'tt want that setence, because I just know from my experience (and you didn't had my experience) that this is not the case.
Sure some females have relationships with 'nice guys', but most of the females are not. In the 60 before the sexual revolution most of the males didn't want relationships with some types of females too, which why this has triggered the feminism revolution.

I know people don't like me, and that's why I was diagnosed when I was 10. I don't have delusions, I know very well what I experience.
Anyone has advice?????????, I hope not!! !!

This is what I want you to read, I didn't write it myself, because I dont use methaphores, I'm very literal (= LITERAL INTERPRETATION)

(this is written by a neurotypical male):
"I've heard my name and the word "misogynist" used in the same sentence before. It is sad that this is the case because I am in a unique position to identify with and personally empathize with women throughout history who were abused by men while society looked on, or worse yet, incarcerated those who spoke out against it.

So what is my stance on men's rights? What about feminism, women's rights or gender issues in general?

Well, this will anger a lot of people because it is true and it is mostly hidden for the time being from credibility in the public eye. There are a lot of abused and repressed men out there who are eventually going to grow a backbone and start to assimilate into a unified force. Just as the pendulum has swung wildly in favour of women's rights, there will come a day when the apogee is reached, and things start to slide downhill in the other direction. I?m probably a little ahead of my time in foreseeing this because it has not yet become obvious to most people just how angry and upset men are about being treated with such disrespect and unfairness. It may not even be obvious to the men themselves as the tension builds and they struggle to understand their own consternation. Rest assured there will come a time when the house of cards begins to fall, so preparation for that day would be a good thing.

So that's my stance on what is and what will be. How about what I will do about it?

When the time comes, and the camel's back is broke, I will stand up and say this: There are a lot of men who have been violated, abused and even terrorized. It was an unjust thing to have happened, and it was wrong of society to turn a blind eye at best or further rub salt in the wound via persecution at worst. A lot of downtrodden men are fed up and want to reclaim their rights and their dignity by seeing those who have perpetrated this heinous violation of human rights pay for what they have done. There are a lot of angry men out there, and I DON'T HAVE TO BE ONE OF THEM.

For you see, rights and dignity is something which comes from within, not without. So long as you recognize this, nobody can take that away, no matter how much force they use or how violently that pendulum swings. It's just a back-and-forth game of politics that is pretty childish and immature if you ask me. Take yourself out of the game and see what happens.

Now... once we've gotten past that, how about we all stop identifying ourselves by our gender? How about we just see people as individuals for who they are and what they do, not what they are and who they do And while we're at it, why not include acceptance of race, faith, physical traits and neurodiversity into the mix? Imagine that. There's some intermediate sociology 201 for you."

Drew Mcpherson

I'm not the one who has written that text, because I don't use methaphores as often, and my words are much more literal.
Anyway, I think the person who has written this is right, because I'm treated unfair in the past.

Last edited by paxfilosoof on 07 Nov 2014, 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2014, 6:48 pm

bump

RedstoneHair
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Nov 2014, 8:37 pm

I agree with what you said about women having less problems finding a partner than men, I think it's because we have a weird worshipful attitude to women in Western society. It comes in two extremes, no one is neutral to women they either hold them up on a pedestal, to unrealistic standards or hate them and think lowly of them and generalise them all as bad. Men find that when they're abused they're not believed.

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2014, 2:50 am

RedstoneHair wrote:
I agree with what you said about women having less problems finding a partner than men, I think it's because we have a weird worshipful attitude to women in Western society. It comes in two extremes, no one is neutral to women they either hold them up on a pedestal, to unrealistic standards or hate them and think lowly of them and generalise them all as bad. Men find that when they're abused they're not believed.

I agree. Before the 60s female where thought to be "stupid". I have heard stories of my grandfather (from my father) telling to his female children that "they can't do anything".

But when I'm looking at gender difference today, I can only conclude that many male people actually feel abused, and rhis feeling is being ignored .

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2014, 2:59 am

RedstoneHair wrote:

Nowadays, females are most of the time not thought to be lowly or all bad. In fact, this was the case before the 60s. Nowadays, I can tell you from my own experience that many males are ignored and people think that when males are angry that this is his problems. But in fact, people become angry when they feel that they are abused.

Do you mean that male who are abused feel they're not believed is correct or do you think males are not being abused?

AlexanderDantes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2014, 3:35 am

I wouldn't date someone that allow themselves to be defined by hatred or limited by their mindset.

Labels, religions and borders are reflections of our collective pride and hatred, that is why I support individualism, democracy and separatism.

We must not allow ourselves to be defined by our hatred, we must see past our differences.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2014, 6:15 am

I have a headache now.

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2014, 6:43 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I have a headache now.

If you have nothing to add to the topic, I suggest you to leave, because you are only posting destructive things.
You can give your opinion why you don't agree with me, but please don't post things which will not add to the discussion!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2014, 6:58 am

Ok, I personally think you need to relax.

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2014, 7:00 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Ok, I personally think you need to relax.

I personally think my advice was my honest (yet not friendly) opinion on your useless comment, and I think I should not relax, because you didn't brought constructive criticism.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2014, 7:24 am

Why do these male-female comparison topics keep coming up? So incredibly dumb. I DON'T think males have it easier, and I am not going to debate you on that. This subject has been discussed a thousand times already. I hope this topic gets a lock soon. It probably will.

Last edited by Cafeaulait on 08 Nov 2014, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2014, 7:27 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
Why do these male-female comparison topics keep coming up? So incredibly dumb. I hope this topic gets a lock soon.

It is not dumb. You have no problems with relationships, hence you find this topic dumb.

Someone who is "normal" will say to you: why does the topic of autism keep coming up? So incredible dumb!

And again: please only post contructive criticism!

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2014, 7:44 am

paxfilosoof wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Why do these male-female comparison topics keep coming up? So incredibly dumb. I hope this topic gets a lock soon.

It is not dumb. You have no problems with relationships, hence you find this topic dumb.

Someone who is "normal" will say to you: why does the topic of autism keep coming up? So incredible dumb!

Another dumb assumption, don't know if it was based on my gender. I have a lot of problems with relationships and everyone on here knows that. Now I'm going to report this topic.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2014, 8:47 am

I too have a headache.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2014, 8:55 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
paxfilosoof wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Another dumb assumption, don't know if it was based on my gender. I have a lot of problems with relationships and everyone on here knows that. Now I'm going to report this topic.

Lol, I have never had a girlfriend, you have had boyfriends in the past (I read that in other topics). Not a dumb assumption at all!

So, you probably have less relationships difficulties compared to me!

Last edited by paxfilosoof on 08 Nov 2014, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2014, 8:56 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
I too have a headache.

Welcome to the club of people who are trolling this topic :)

Please go away if you have no constructive criticism.