Are Aspie guys in to Cuddly Women?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

KaffyJane
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Nov 2014, 8:26 am

I was wondering ,How many guys would date or are attracted to Cuddly women? eg a size 16 or above

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 9:16 am

If I feel a commonality with a person, I would tend to pursue her.

alex
Developer
Developer

03 Nov 2014, 10:51 am

I think it really depends on the individual. I've seen couples where one likes cuddling and he other doesn't like touch.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 11:03 am

Some are, some don't.

alex
Developer
Developer

03 Nov 2014, 11:12 am

I think it really depends on the individual. I've seen couples where one likes cuddling and he other doesn't like touch.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 11:52 am

KaffyJane wrote:
I was wondering ,How many guys would date or are attracted to Cuddly women? eg a size 16 or above

Your topic is misleading.
Cuddly implies enjoying cuddling, it doesn't indicate size at all.

That's a 'bigger' or 'chubby' woman. Big girls don't necessarily want to cuddle.

I like thicker/curvy girls for the most part. Really skinny girls are usually a turn-off, but so are SSBBWs.
I think Bunny De La Cruz is really attractive (and not 'for a fat girl', no qualifiers are needed although she is a heavier girl).

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

03 Nov 2014, 3:16 pm

I care about personality instead of looks & my girlfriend is big & I'm average. We both like cuddling alot.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 4:44 pm

Size doesn't matter to me. Personality and how a person acts is important to me, size is not.

It just so happens most of the women I find attractive are "full figured", or as I call it, normal (at least in my eyes it is). I am not trying to offend any women here by using that term but that's how it is for me.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 5:11 pm

KaffyJane wrote:

I have.

Nevermore.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Arlo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Nov 2014, 6:12 pm

I don't mind a little bit of cuddling and I love big women.

AlexanderDantes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Nov 2014, 7:20 pm

No but plenty of other guys like big women.

However it can lead to obesity, diabetes and other harmful illnesses so you should steadily pursue an active lifestyle with a caloric deficit.

jms100
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Nov 2014, 7:45 pm

I am actually, I hate the anorexic/skinny look it does nothing for me, gotta have curves and rolls in the right places, I prefer 16+ and probably will never settle for less than 16

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 8:08 pm

AlexanderDantes wrote:

However it can lead to obesity, diabetes and other harmful illnesses so you should steadily pursue an active lifestyle with a caloric deficit.

As can being too thin. You can be healthy and overweight, believe it or not. Anyone can develop anything, no matter if they are a "normal" weight.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 12:57 am

I doubt aspie guys are more prone to liking overweight women than normal guys. Plenty of normal guys and aspie guys like both.

I tend to be more attracted to guys with a bit of fat, but it's nothing to do with aspergers.

AlexanderDantes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Nov 2014, 1:46 am

andrethemoogle wrote:
AlexanderDantes wrote:

As can being too thin. You can be healthy and overweight, believe it or not. Anyone can develop anything, no matter if they are a "normal" weight.

Actually obesity is one of the leading preventable causes of death statistically like Smoking, it costs the healthcare industry billions.

Quote:
According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use (3). An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic (57).

Let's not pretend obesity is a fashion trend here, it is something that effects the quality and standard of living.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 2:02 am

AlexanderDantes wrote:
andrethemoogle wrote:
AlexanderDantes wrote:

Actually obesity is one of the leading preventable causes of death statistically like Smoking, it costs the healthcare industry billions.

Quote:
According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use (3). An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic (57).

Let's not pretend obesity is a fashion trend here, it is something that effects the quality and standard of living.

Neither of you are incorrect:

While obesity is a public health issue it's not always an individual health issue, there are obese people who are in good health and within the average ranges for typical measures of fitness.

Additionally obesity isn't always a choice, the fact that a heavy-set person may be outside of the beauty ideal and at risk for health issues ought not to affect their perceived value as a human being. They got baggage, just like aspies, only people see theirs and judge right away since it's not internal like ours.
Keep in mind that many people with ASDs and other mental health concerns end up taking psychoactive medications that have weight gain as potential and significant side effect. Sometimes ones energy levels are affected and even light physical activity becomes significantly more demanding.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う