Page 1 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Layla93
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Nov 2014, 4:23 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Layla93 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
.......*slowly pops out from hiding*.....but but what if they don't like me? I mean I am socially awkward and geeky and watch anime and such and when I dont i get really shy around women irl.......*hides again*

First if they don't like you, you shouldn't even want to be around them. They don't deserve your company.

There is nothing wrong with being a geek and anime is awesome!!

Also lots of people are awkward, this is a site for people that are lol. Its about finding the right person that doesn't care.
*pops back out from hiding*...do you...do you think so?... :oops: *hides again*

Yes i think so. Thats why i said it lol.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 6:35 pm

Women also like guys who act their age.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 6:53 pm

Layla93 wrote:
lol girls are not scary. Well at least i'm not lol.

If you are wanting to talk you will have to at least pretend to be less shy lol.

yeah they are intimidating not scary.
monsters trying to eat you are scary.

I wish I lived in anime shows. most the time its guys like me that end up in relationship. same with movies. real life is nothing like that, perhaps why we make such entertainment to dream a mutual hope of non reality.

:(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 6:59 pm

I like women. I like their smiles.

I was shy when I was younger, too. The shy bit didn't work too well for me. Especially since I'm short. Shyness works better with tall guys.

One day, I just started passing around poems to ladies on the New York City subway. That started me on the path towards self-confidence. That was when I was about 26.

People don't notice my shortness these days. It's not that I exude confidence--it's that I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

And I enjoy flirting, too.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 7:16 pm

Layla93 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Layla93 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
.......*slowly pops out from hiding*.....but but what if they don't like me? I mean I am socially awkward and geeky and watch anime and such and when I dont i get really shy around women irl.......*hides again*

First if they don't like you, you shouldn't even want to be around them. They don't deserve your company.

There is nothing wrong with being a geek and anime is awesome!!

Also lots of people are awkward, this is a site for people that are lol. Its about finding the right person that doesn't care.
*pops back out from hiding*...do you...do you think so?... :oops: *hides again*

Yes i think so. Thats why i said it lol.
*slowly pops out from hiding* But I am afraid they will be mean to me. *hides again*

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I was shy when I was younger, too. The shy bit didn't work too well for me. Especially since I'm short. Shyness works better with tall guys.

One day, I just started passing around poems to ladies on the New York City subway. That started me on the path towards self-confidence. That was when I was about 26.

People don't notice my shortness these days. It's not that I exude confidence--it's that I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

tall here and doesn't help me. I lack the ability to write stuff, poems are the worst. I'm plenty creative but writing is just too hard.

I already do that. honesty is big part of me and hard to overcome.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 11:31 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

tall here and doesn't help me. I lack the ability to write stuff, poems are the worst. I'm plenty creative but writing is just too hard.

I already do that. honesty is big part of me and hard to overcome.
Poetry is a thing of the past I outgrew that phase after highschool and my early 20s nobody wants to hear that crap anymore.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2014, 2:32 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Im 6ft 2 although I hunch alot.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2014, 3:18 am

I don't see whats scary with talking to women nowadays. Before when I was younger I was petrified, now it's no problem.

I talk to everyone the same nowadays it seems, I don't really care what gender the person is, as long as they are nice (in a talking sense, I'm not attracted to men)

Layla93
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Nov 2014, 1:49 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
]*slowly pops out from hiding* But I am afraid they will be mean to me. *hides again*

That is a possibility when interacting with anyone.

But if someone is mean you just don't talk to them again. They don't deserve your company anyways.

Holmesian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Nov 2014, 5:22 pm

Relax! We don't bite.

Well, some bite. If asked. I think...

I'll just shut up now. :p

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2014, 11:07 pm

Holmesian wrote:
Relax! We don't bite.

*pops out from hiding* but sometimes they do and its sometimes on the neck and they leave hickies! *hides again* :oops:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2014, 11:10 pm

Layla93 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
]*slowly pops out from hiding* But I am afraid they will be mean to me. *hides again*

That is a possibility when interacting with anyone.

But if someone is mean you just don't talk to them again. They don't deserve your company anyways.
*climbs out of the wooden barrel he was hiding in* ok...ill give them a chance as long as they like me or are nice to me. :oops: *sees some women walking by and a big drop appears next to his head* eeep!! ! *jumps back in the barrel and hides again*

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2014, 12:01 am

What are you doing in my barrel?

Holmesian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Nov 2014, 9:22 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
Relax! We don't bite.

*pops out from hiding* but sometimes they do and its sometimes on the neck and they leave hickies! *hides again* :oops:

Good point.

But you're safe at the moment-no fool is going to take a snap at their computer in effort to somehow get to you.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2014, 9:32 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It's not how it is done at all.

First you should hold a beer in hand, going a 3-4 days unshaved and you go as if little disgusted/disappointed:

Women...

Then you hide/run.

No, you dolt! AO, don't listen to this nutcase. My advise, just be yourself, listen to your feelings, and think about how girls feel. Oh, and more importantly, have fun (just don't be reckless).