Page 13 of 15 [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jun 2015, 3:43 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
Gauldoth, "not getting your dick wet" is a different thing from not being able to find a partner. If you think that sex is all there is to a relationship, perhaps you have some growing up to do.
And yes, I can get laid. It solves nothing.

Whatever. I've learned a long ago that most women simply lack the mental ability to identify with and empathize with male problems, so I certainly don't expect any sympathy from the likes of you. All I'm saying is you should keep your mouth shut about matters you know nothing about.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 3:54 am

Gauldoth wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Gauldoth, "not getting your dick wet" is a different thing from not being able to find a partner. If you think that sex is all there is to a relationship, perhaps you have some growing up to do.

Whatever. I've learned a long ago that most women simply lack the mental ability to identify with and empathize with male problems, so I certainly don't expect any sympathy from the likes of you. All I'm saying is you should keep your mouth shut about matters you know nothing about.

"Shut your pretty mouth before I shut it for you."

:wink:

BTW, my 11-year-old niece uses "whatever" when she knows she's wrong but doesn't want to admit it.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jun 2015, 4:22 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:

BTW, my 11-year-old niece uses "whatever" when she knows she's wrong but doesn't want to admit it.

Shutting out your opponents from the debate is a feminist tactic. I don't need to shut my opponents out, I can take them head on and win because I'm right. I'm just saying you shouldn't comment on matters you know nothing because it makes you look like even more of an unsympathetic shrew than the average "lady aspie". :roll:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 4:15 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
I see your point. For me sex and love are two different things.

I'm often envious of people like you.
life might be bit easier if the two weren't so connected for me. maybe I could do one night stands or prostitutes.
its not the physical urges which can be relieved by mastubating, but rather sex is like I said an emotional thing for me. I desire the emotional closeness it brings with another person. the connection. sex isn't' just sex to me, sadly :cry:

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 4:22 pm

You sir have inspired me to get out there and talk to the species we call females. Girlz will be no match for my new found confidence and kick ass social skillz.

To battle!

For Narnia And For Ass Land!! !! !!

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 4:32 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:

Same here, and I'm a guy. Love is a strong bond and sex is just a mechanistic thing devoid of emotion to make babies.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 8:31 pm

sly279 wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:

I'm often envious of people like you.
life might be bit easier if the two weren't so connected for me. maybe I could do one night stands or prostitutes.
its not the physical urges which can be relieved by mastubating, but rather sex is like I said an emotional thing for me. I desire the emotional closeness it brings with another person. the connection. sex isn't' just sex to me, sadly :cry:

I see it both ways.

I can have ONS's, and have had more than my fair share of them lol, but I also view the combination of sex & love as superior to just sex and one day wish to experience it. Also, there are certain sexual acts that are, IMO, too intimate for a ONS & thus since I've never been in a loving relationship, I've never done them & won't until I'm with a partner I want to be with vs. want to be with for a few hours for a bit of fun.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 8:40 pm

I once had a woman practically rape me--wanting to make love badly (not necessarily to ME). No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't "cut the mustard." It just felt "cheap," somehow.

Not that SHE was cheap, it was the potential sex that was cheap.

Then again, in 1983, I answered an ad for woman who lived on 96th St. She pulled me in her apartment. She, ultimately, taught me a lot about love.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 3:16 am

Gauldoth wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:

Shutting out your opponents from the debate is a feminist tactic. I don't need to shut my opponents out, I can take them head on and win because I'm right. I'm just saying you shouldn't comment on matters you know nothing because it makes you look like even more of an unsympathetic shrew than the average "lady aspie". :roll:

Calling female aspies "unsympathetic shrews" is the 3rd personal attack you've made in this thread.

Once more and you'll be on a 2-week ban.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 4:38 am

Who_Am_I wrote:

If anyone was wondering, suicide rates are indeed higher for never married people. I can post a few references if that's necessary.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jun 2015, 4:40 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:

Calling female aspies "unsympathetic shrews" is the 3rd personal attack you've made in this thread.

Once more and you'll be on a 2-week ban.

Case and point. :roll:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 5:37 am

Forget the statistics.

Just because you're single doesn't mean you have to commit suicide.

Just because you're married doesn't mean you won't commit suicide.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jun 2015, 10:25 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Why would women (overall) being "less sexual" than men (overall) mean that nearly all women don't enjoy sex?

I probably think about sex less than the average male, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it when I have it. This connection just doesn't make any sense to me. I hardly ever think about raspberries but I sure do enjoy eating them! I also hardly ever seek them out, because they are too expensive, but when I do treat myself it's not because I want to get something else out of it, I want to enjoy the damn raspberries because they are delicious! :D

You've refuted your own argument. You don't raspberries more often because they're expensive. Sex is not expensive to you as a woman. I mean, hell, you're the ones who charge us for sex, figuratively or literally.

Sex for me is the same "price" as it is for the other person, or as close as possible. If you are talking about things like a man having to buy me dinner or some crap like that before I'll sleep with him, that's just not true. And we both get the same thing out of it - sex! Something we - wait for it - both want!

No, it's really, really not... I don't know what the "price" of sex, but I can guarantee you that as an average woman you won't need to spend anywhere near the amount of time and resources the average man will in order to get sex. In fact, again, as a woman, you can exchange your sexual consent with men for other things. The only reason you don't have sex is because there aren't more men out there who have anything you're actually interested in to exchange for your consent. :roll:

Sex is not an equals' game, anyone who pretends is either simply ignorant or being deliberately obtuse. Sex is a market; women are the sellers, men are the buyers.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 12:46 pm

Gauldoth wrote:
Sex is a market; women are the sellers, men are the buyers.

Generally, you are right, except for asexual men that don't need to engage in this bargain, and basically can even reverse it. Also, asexual men have a relatively larger pool of possible mates as asexuality is much more common in women, so if they do things right they can reverse the roles in "dating" as well, and select more attractive women.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 7:24 pm

rdos wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
Sex is a market; women are the sellers, men are the buyers.

Generally, you are right, except for asexual men that don't need to engage in this bargain, and basically can even reverse it. Also, asexual men have a relatively larger pool of possible mates as asexuality is much more common in women, so if they do things right they can reverse the roles in "dating" as well, and select more attractive women.

You both completely missed gay men who grant mutual consent & F for the pure pleasure of it.

Also, neither of you has posted an explanation for lesbian sex. If it's not for pleasure, or for getting a man to give them something, or to make babies.. then how do you even explain it's existence??? I'm curious what you two's theory on that one is.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 1:58 am

goldfish21 wrote:
You both completely missed gay men who grant mutual consent & F for the pure pleasure of it.

A marginal group that has no neurodiversity connection, so it's not interesting (asexuality is far more common).

goldfish21 wrote:
Also, neither of you has posted an explanation for lesbian sex. If it's not for pleasure, or for getting a man to give them something, or to make babies.. then how do you even explain it's existence??? I'm curious what you two's theory on that one is.

I could. In the case of neurodiverse lesbians, one factor might be to avoid men and sexual intercourse. Other than that, women pairing up seems to be a neurodiverse relationship trait, but then it probably typically is bisexuality, not exclusive homosexuality. It also seems like many lesbians actually do not have sex (could be wrong, but this is something I've read).