Anyone ever turn down free sex?

Page 3 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 2:22 am

sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
I have. Many times. I wasn't attracted to the guy or I was in a relationship or he was just a douchebag or I wasn't in the mood. I've had guys turn me down too, probably for the same exact reasons.

People think guys won't turn it down because guys have a harder time getting it in the first place than gals do. While we may not be able to get it from the guy we want at the time, we could get it from somebody at any point in time without too much effort on our parts. I think that is because a whole lot of guys, enough so people would say "most" even if it's not true, at times only care about getting laid and don't care if she's pretty, nice, likes you, etc. Of course sometimes girls feel that very same way.

I've never been turned down by a not extremely hot guy though. But not extremely hot girls will turn guys down more often than not extremely hot guys will, all other circumstances being available and horny and the same.

true.

I think perhaps I was dumb to refuse sex in the past. as now I'm unlikely to ever get sex.

you're just not going to the right places lol. If you want just a hookup, go to a bar on payday. It's not that difficult to spot "recently single and desperate" or "low self esteem and will go home with anybody" or just "wants to get wasted and is broke and will screw you before she passes out". They will come to you. Just watch yourself lol.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2015, 2:56 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
I have. Many times. I wasn't attracted to the guy or I was in a relationship or he was just a douchebag or I wasn't in the mood. I've had guys turn me down too, probably for the same exact reasons.

People think guys won't turn it down because guys have a harder time getting it in the first place than gals do. While we may not be able to get it from the guy we want at the time, we could get it from somebody at any point in time without too much effort on our parts. I think that is because a whole lot of guys, enough so people would say "most" even if it's not true, at times only care about getting laid and don't care if she's pretty, nice, likes you, etc. Of course sometimes girls feel that very same way.

I've never been turned down by a not extremely hot guy though. But not extremely hot girls will turn guys down more often than not extremely hot guys will, all other circumstances being available and horny and the same.

Man, it's posts like this that make me wish I'd been born a woman... :roll:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 3:10 am

Gauldoth wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Thats what every guy says. However, while we can pretty much almost always get sex, many times it's not going to be from the guy we want it from or one like him and so we either just settle on the best out of what we have to choose from or we do without. Usually the latter I'd think, but sometimes some girls see no harm in sex for sex's sake. Imagine if you had a chance to get laid but you were not physically attracted to any of the girls, some of them looked like they had every kind of STD under the sun and the rest look like they would either kill you in your sleep or you would be woken up early by a pre dawn raid or a visit from their parole officer. Thats what we have to work with at times on the "just go out and get laid" front.

I'm talking about maybe going to a bar looking to pick somebody up. Done that a few times, but not that many and I've been to one alone to drink many times and just watched how the game was played and was amused. The hot single girls get picked first and they get picked by the hot single guys. That leaves average guys and average girls. I'm average but me and most average girls are hoping we can catch a hot single guy either drunk enough to think we are cuter than we are or who really thinks we are that cute, because I've dated real hotties before. Husband was one when I married him even. So, then you have to sort through what is left during last call. It honestly looks like speed dating. Everybody is going around trying to see who they want to hook up with. They want to do this before they turn the bar lights on. It's pretty funny to watch but not all that funny to be in. I've left alone when I wasn't intending to many a time because there was just nothing left to choose from and the ones I thought I might like earlier in the evening were too drunk and that means no.

My gay male friends say that while they can usually always get just sex when they want it, by going to a cruising spot or hooking up with somebody from the internet, that doesn't mean anything because they are looking for a relationship and those guys are not it. Just like the guys who we have to choose from to go home from the bar with for casual sex are not the ones we want a relationship with. It's much harder to find that and many times people don't just want to fool around, they want to be in a relationship. It matters to most people. So, I dunno.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 3:24 am

Gauldoth wrote:

Not. It sounds awful to have sex maniacs trying to pick you up everywhere. As an asexual guy I don't have sex freaks trying to pick me up, so I'd definitely stay with my gender.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:13 am

rdos wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:

Not. It sounds awful to have sex maniacs trying to pick you up everywhere. As an asexual guy I don't have sex freaks trying to pick me up, so I'd definitely stay with my gender.

LOL, you don't have sex maniacs try to pick you up everywhere usually. Only in certain places like a bar at night or something like that. Usually guys who want to "pick you up" in other places are trying to talk to you and want to take you out or something and aren't trying to just get in your pants, at least in most normal places. Sometimes, depending on how you are dressed and how you come across and how you look, you may have more guys talking to you. Thats all part of it. You do not have to talk back or you can answer in a way they get the hint that, well, "no".

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 5:28 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
you're just not going to the right places lol. If you want just a hookup, go to a bar on payday. It's not that difficult to spot "recently single and desperate" or "low self esteem and will go home with anybody" or just "wants to get wasted and is broke and will screw you before she passes out". They will come to you. Just watch yourself lol.

That would be taking advantage of them, wouldn't it? So you may well expect to be charged with rape, or to have your throat slit by someone who decides to defend them.

Even so, my whole worldview would crumble if I found just one so desperate as to be willing to have unpaid sex with me. In fact, not even sex---literally sleeping together, and nothing more, would do.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 5:48 am

naturalplastic wrote:
The question needs to be rephrased.

Its should be "has any MAN here ever turned down free sex?"

Women turn down offers for "free sex" every waking hour of every day. Or at least that's my understand ( person of the male persuasion speaking). LOL!

Really? hell I don't even get offers every waking hour of every day to turn down, I must be in the horribly unlucky minority. What about the rest of females here...can you let me in on how I can make this happen for me since this is the norm with women?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 5:55 am

Spiderpig wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

That would be taking advantage of them, wouldn't it? So you may well expect to be charged with rape, or to have your throat slit by someone who decides to defend them.

Even so, my whole worldview would crumble if I found just one so desperate as to be willing to have unpaid sex with me. In fact, not even sex---literally sleeping together, and nothing more, would do.

No it's not taking advantage of someone when they go out looking for a hookup and they pick somebody to willingly go home with. I'm not saying lie to them, I'm not saying get a really drunk chick, none of that. You can go out and decide to just get laid and have good, dirty sex with somebody you just met for fun, and then get drunk before or while you do it, and it not be anything illegal or something that will make the girls with no makeup paint signs and follow you with them. It's possible for that to happen if you are male or if you are female.

We aren't that stupid nor that weak and I resent the f**k out of some of the ones who are acting like we are all that way. You pick the kind of places you go to for this. You don't go to "nice girl bar" for this. No. You go to sketchy places or redneck places or outlaw places. THAT is where you find these gals. Trust me, I've been one of them. And I've also been on the hunt myself, so it works both ways. You find a girl who knows whats up and who can handle her s**t and you'll be fine. If you lie or drug her or get her wasted and then screw her and it wasn't decided on first and you both aren't sufficiently shitfaced, then you got a problem. Especially if you get the wrong girl. I thought going to the right places was a given, but I guess not. No offense to you, it's good that you don't know this lol. It's probably kinda bad that I do. ;-)

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 5:58 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Women turn down offers for "free sex" every waking hour of every day. Or at least that's my understand ( person of the male persuasion speaking). LOL!

Really? hell I don't even get offers every waking hour of every day to turn down, I must be in the horribly unlucky minority. What about the rest of females here...can you let me in on how I can make this happen for me since this is the norm with women?

LOL I tried to tell him it doesn't happen. It happens in certain types of places and if you are coming across a certain way and giving off a certain vibe, but it's pretty obvious once you know what not to do. I don't know where he got the idea that we are all followed around by a male harem just waiting to do out bidding. I kinda wish we were though, but then it would probably just be the guys with no jobs following us around all day long cause they have nothing else to do. Which is kinda like stalking and nowhere near as fun as it sounded when I called them a harem.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 6:00 am

Spiderpig wrote:
Kiriae wrote:
I am a woman but I don't get "free sex" offers every waking hour.
And while thats true woman may turn down such offers much often than men (simply because males tend to pop up with "Wanna have sex?" question totally out of blue) it is possible for a woman to want sex but refuse it anyway, for various reasons.

Males pop up with that question out of the blue probably because they'd really like to have sex with you out of the blue. But, since it makes us look so bad, many of us learn never to ask such a question or any more or less embellished alternative.

I learned about this essential difference between the sexes at an embarrassingly late age, but, ever since, I've assumed women always know I'd like to have sex with them, which, of course, to them, is just about the most disgusting thing one can imagine, so it goes as much without saying that they don't want to have sex with me as it does that I do want to have sex with them. I'd expect them to be insulted if I were to ask, because asking implies they might actually be interested, and, judging for what I've always heard and read from women, I should know full well there's no chance, so I shouldn't bother them with the question. In fact, asking probably counts as sexual harassment.

Hey did you know women can get pregnant...that is one reason many of aren't open to random sex with strangers or people they don't know well. I mean what would you like the females of WP to do about this? Start feeling obligated to have sex with any and every male who asks lest you turn down someone who feels deprived of it? Also it may not be so much women find the idea of sex with you disgusting at least not all of them but going up to strangers and asking them for sex is not a good way to approach it and will most likely be turned down...even a lot of males don't want to just have sex with just any female they see or interact with.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 6:11 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
rdos wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:

LOL, you don't have sex maniacs try to pick you up everywhere usually. Only in certain places like a bar at night or something like that. Usually guys who want to "pick you up" in other places are trying to talk to you and want to take you out or something and aren't trying to just get in your pants, at least in most normal places. Sometimes, depending on how you are dressed and how you come across and how you look, you may have more guys talking to you. Thats all part of it. You do not have to talk back or you can answer in a way they get the hint that, well, "no".

Trying to talk is not much better, since in at least 90% of the cases it means the guy wants sex. And some creeps cannot take a no for an answer, and will try to compliment and smooth-talk you into it. Also, if I'm online, it's likely that I'd be spammed with sexual suggestions.

So, no thanks, I prefer to be a guy.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 6:34 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
No it's not taking advantage of someone when they go out looking for a hookup and they pick somebody to willingly go home with.

I'm not so sure about that. As a male, I have enough problems with sales persons in the city that tries to smooth talk me into buying their products. It's happened more than once that they have succeeded, even if I didn't want their crap. This tends to happen more often when the seller is a hot girl. This is quite similar to PUA people trying to pick up girls, so I'm pretty sure it happens regularly that they are able to talk some ND girl into having sex with them even if the girl really don't want to have sex.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 6:53 am

rdos wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
rdos wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:

Trying to talk is not much better, since in at least 90% of the cases it means the guy wants sex. And some creeps cannot take a no for an answer, and will try to compliment and smooth-talk you into it. Also, if I'm online, it's likely that I'd be spammed with sexual suggestions.

So, no thanks, I prefer to be a guy.

No, they don't all want sex right off. It's sort of implied in the dating thing that if you like each other you will continue to date and maybe marry or move in together and have sex, so yeah down the road he does want to screw you but not all of them are trying to do it right then. Feel free to put the ones who are in their place, I do. When they try and compliment and smooth talk you just hold your hand up to your head level and say "You have to be this smart to ride this ride, sorry" and walk off. Or be a bit nicer and tell them to learn to step their game up a notch, then walk away. But either way say your piece and then walk off. If they follow you and keep bothering you start screaming for security or something, that will freak them right the hell out and they will leave you alone. As for online, I do get some stuff like that from time to time but not often. When it happens I put a stop to it. I talk to quite a few guy friends from real life and from here online and very few of them have ever said anything inappropriate. Usually once they know me they know not to. It's strangers I basically have to "worry about" but I don't worry cause I'm not the one getting shot down for being a douchebag and trying to get me into bed.

I'm glad I'm not a guy. I'm way too lazy to go chasing after sex.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 6:55 am

rdos wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
No it's not taking advantage of someone when they go out looking for a hookup and they pick somebody to willingly go home with.

I'm not so sure about that. As a male, I have enough problems with sales persons in the city that tries to smooth talk me into buying their products. It's happened more than once that they have succeeded, even if I didn't want their crap. This tends to happen more often when the seller is a hot girl. This is quite similar to PUA people trying to pick up girls, so I'm pretty sure it happens regularly that they are able to talk some ND girl into having sex with them even if the girl really don't want to have sex.

Which is not at all what I'm talking about here. In fact, it's pretty much the complete opposite of what I was talking about and really has nothing to do with it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 7:01 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I bet you don't make it explicitly obvious that you want sex, just create a dating profile or join a sex site and write in your profile you want sex, you can even make it more subtle like posting sexy photos, saying seeking for short term...etc.

And watch the hundred of offers you will get from many kinds of guys.

If even that doesn't work then yes you are in the horribly unlucky minority to be bluntly honest, in that case you really should do a harsh and objective evaluation of your looks because it might be repellent.

You really should take the "girls are the same" out of your head because this isn't true when it comes to getting sex (except very unlucky exceptions).

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 7:13 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I bet you don't make it explicitly obvious that you want sex, just create a dating profile or join a sex site and write in your profile you want sex, you can even make it more subtle like posting sexy photos, saying seeking for short term...etc.

And watch the hundred of offers you will get from many kinds of guys.

If even that doesn't work then yes you are in the horribly unlucky minority to be bluntly honest, in that case you really should do a harsh and objective evaluation of your looks because it might be repellent.

You really should take the "girls are the same" out of your head because this isn't true when it comes to getting sex (except very unlucky exceptions).

Thats kinda true, cause my friend the hooker who I've talked about, a for real honest to God sucks dick for a living hooker, is my age, about four inches shorter than me and about a seventy five pounds heavier and is missing her bottom teeth and she GETS PAID FOR SEX.

So yeah, it's pretty easy to get it if you want it, but like I said probably won't be from who you want it to be from if it's like that.

Hell you can answer an ad on Craigslist and go screw somebody and get paid for it, because some guys will pay any female for sex or will pay any one who will do whatever dirty little kink they want cause some of that s**t is just flat out sick and I'm kinky as can be but some folks some scary s**t.