Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Funk123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2015, 3:34 am

So, I'm a freshman male in college, and there's this girl that I knew from one class my sophomore year of high school. I used to think that she was very attractive, but I didn't think that she even knew that I existed. Senior year, she went to a new school, and I figured I'd never see her again. Well, as it turns out, she not only decided to go to the same university as me, but she also lives in the same resident hall on campus, just a few floors above mine. As I was moving my stuff in on move-in day, she got out of the elevator and turned towards my room. I saw recognition on her face, and she and I talked for a few minutes. Then, for the next few weeks, I see her here and there in passing, and I try to partake in small talk.

Fast forward a few weeks and I go down the hall to hang out in a mutual friends room. When I get there, she was in there too. She and the two other guys int the room need to go to the library to print some papers off, and she invited me to go to. I said sure, because I had nothing better to do, and we headed to the library. As we were walking, she started slowing her pace down so that the two other guys in front of us start getting farther in front. She also did the whole bumping thing where they're walking beside you and they start to rub up against you (doesn't that mean they want to hold your hand?). Once we printed her paper, one of the other two guys was still working on his paper, so we went to the group hammock that's located just outside the library. When we got there, she said that it was cold, and she needed to snuggle with my Emotional Support Dog for warmth (I thought nothing of this at the moment, but later on realizes that she may have been dropping a hint). Once we got back inside the library, she told the other guys that she forgot to print something, and that they could go back if they wanted to. So they left, and it was just her and I.

After she printed off her paper, we began to walk back to the dorms. While enroute, she began to do the bumping thing again. Once we got back to my floor, she stepped off of the elevator as well in order to continue our conversation. As we were talking, we made our way to the lounge. She began messing with the TV, trying to figure out the remote, and then, once we got it working, began scooting closer and closer to me, until her head was on my chest. She ended up falling asleep on me, and similar situations have happened since.

My questions are
1: Based on the signs described here, is she interested in me?
2: if she is interested in me, how should I go about bringing up the conversation?

Thanks Guys and gals

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2015, 4:00 am

That's definitely not the beginning of a friendship. :lol:

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2015, 4:12 am

She is into you, go for it.