Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 5:48 am

When I supposed to be normally getting dating, relationships and all of that? 24 years old and getting older fairly quickly. As being told to be patient for million of times for past 6 years, still not helping me. I am seeing the rest of the world and society getting them quicker than me.

Feck this aspie brain. Such a bullcrap life putting me. Gosh why I deserve to live like this?

OohLaLah
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Oct 2015, 7:02 am

Nobody's "supposed" to be getting anything.

You're frustrated, you're trying, you're doing the same damn unsuccessful thing you've been doing for years and years.

Why not try something, anything else?

Not coping with crowds, having issues multitasking (lots of people + noise + socializing + activity) suggests your 4x weekly meetups w/near strangers you don't hang out with elsewhere doesn't seem to play to your strengths.

Why not 2-3x meetups + 1-2x some other activity?

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Oct 2015, 7:23 am

Do some Habitat for humanity builds, you already have an activity to participate in an you can meet people. this can help with jobs as well as dating.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 7:33 am

If you keep it like this, you will be a virgin your whole life.
I would tell you to get your ass off the chair and do something about it, but only NTs say such things.
Participate in social activities and improve you social skills, this way you are more likely to get laid.
Do you go to university? Do you work?

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 4:59 pm

I study at university yes. I have one more semester left of my research degree. Yes, I am involved with social groups like minded ones where I go and meet and chat about these things every single week. Varies from movies to dinner to workshops etc. I also go to meetup ones too, plus social sports one too. I have about 4 different groups of my involvement. It all in between my own chores, study/research and that etc.

It has been whole year of new different things. 2015 is a year that I got everything except no romance and sex unlike that everyone gets it easily.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 6:56 pm

Google search tells us a bigger story: https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q ... x+nor+date

Looks like not aspies problem at all.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 3:04 am

This may sound silly, but just to make sure. You have tried asking out women you meet on these activities, right?

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 5:06 am

If you create an illusion of power you don't actually have, you're just asking to be challenged by someone with real power to put you in your place and be done with the farce. Better invest your resources on attaining whatever little real power you can.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 6:19 am

Graduate, get a job, buy a house, and then ask your single female acquaintances for advice on how to furnish and decorate it.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

KoalaAardvark
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2015, 10:04 am

Ecomatt91 wrote:
Google search tells us a bigger story:

You're right! Just guys with social anxiety and poor social skills! Like in the Psychology Today article about late in life virgins and sexual surrogates.

The redpill stuff's based on bad and no science. It's the go-to place for the Elliot Rodgers and Chris Harper Mercers whom women sensibly elect to avoid. Pick Up Artist crap, trying to do an end-run around Mother Nature. Who totally knows what she's doing, ie bad genes are less likely to get passed along to the next generation.

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2015, 4:16 pm

KoalaAardvark wrote:
Ecomatt91 wrote:

You're right! Just guys with social anxiety and poor social skills! Like in the Psychology Today article about late in life virgins and sexual surrogates.

The redpill stuff's based on bad and no science. It's the go-to place for the Elliot Rodgers and Chris Harper Mercers whom women sensibly elect to avoid. Pick Up Artist crap, trying to do an end-run around Mother Nature. Who totally knows what she's doing, ie bad genes are less likely to get passed along to the next generation.

"The redpill stuff's based on bad and no science."

"Bad science" or "no Science?" its not going to be both as one invalidates the other...

KoalaAardvark
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2015, 4:25 pm

SwissPagan wrote:
KoalaAardvark wrote:
Ecomatt91 wrote:

"Bad science" or "no Science?" its not going to be both as one invalidates the other...

Nope. It can be both. Applying, say, science misinterpreted by Neil Strauss + making stuff up. Or using legit scientific discoveries about the mating behavior of coneshells and applying it as-is to humans (failing to note the many ways in which human behavior/motivation differs from that of undersea invertebrates).

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2015, 4:39 pm

KoalaAardvark wrote:
SwissPagan wrote:
KoalaAardvark wrote:
Ecomatt91 wrote:

Nope. It can be both. Applying, say, science misinterpreted by Neil Strauss + making stuff up. Or using legit scientific discoveries about the mating behavior of coneshells and applying it as-is to humans (failing to note the many ways in which human behavior/motivation differs from that of undersea invertebrates).

""The redpill stuff's based on bad and no science.""

if red pill is based on "No Science" then how can the science that is not their be "bad?" its the equivalent of saying, "this thing is not here, yet this thing that is not here is bad."

its just a bad sentience.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 4:59 pm

KoalaAardvark wrote:
Ecomatt91 wrote:

There also a lot of women are virgins at 30 in that search too. Most of them are like couldn't get chemistry with guys, and kept rejecting guys for sex.

KoalaAardvark
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2015, 6:46 pm

Ecomatt91 wrote:
KoalaAardvark wrote:
Ecomatt91 wrote:

There also a lot of women are virgins at 30 in that search too. Most of them are like couldn't get chemistry with guys, and kept rejecting guys for sex.

Yes, like <1% of women and men are 30+ virgins. I wouldn't necessarily classify that as lot of virgins.

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 8:15 pm

Fnord wrote:
Graduate, get a job, buy a house, and then ask your single female acquaintances for advice on how to furnish and decorate it.

I agree. This route, though seemingly unrelated to sex, will make you more attractive. Unfortunately it is not a quick fix. The more you have to offer as a person, the more people will be attracted to you. You are working hard to build a good life for yourself. Keep doing that. Once you build a life alone that you enjoy, people will want to come into your life and share in the good times.