Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 11:07 pm

I’m on Badoo dating app, on there, they photo verified you. I’m talking to guys, I video chat with 1 guy there, there been other guys that want to video chat with me. Why guys don’t ask for permission to video chat with you? I hate that! With everything going sooo wrong in my life, I don’t want to get serious about dating anymore, I do want to have a male friend, on Badoo, people can just chat & meet new people. Some of men won’t want to wait until I’m ready to date in person. What wrong with talking on a texting app & video chatting, it is virtually dating. I know alot of people that don’t want to have a social distance date & to wear a mask.

holymackerel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Dec 2020, 3:00 am

I don't think it is there is something wrong with it. They are just are looking for a date and just messaging them is too slow for them. If you are just looking for friends there might be better places to go than Badoo. I think if you are looking for a relationship, you might find it quite hard to find a guy who is willing to wait until you are ready.

ElabR8Aspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2020, 5:43 am

@kitty4670,

Why on earth do you expect a different outcome,

when you stick to the same old script?

Same old routine,rigid,same patterns,same routines etc etc,

Does cause and effect change course,

or does it stay on course.

Noam1515
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Dec 2020, 12:10 pm

It sounds to me like you are on that dating site because you are not looking for a boyfriend, you're just looking for someone interesting to speak to without meeting or arranging a date.

Most men hate that. Most men, as far as I know, are on dating sites because they want a girlfriend for a serious, long term relationship. I'm not saying you have no right to be on a dating site just to talk to other men without looking for a boyfriend, but you must atleast state that in your profile or state that in beginning of a conversation.

As someone looking for a girlfriend myself, I have no interest in a boring, pointless conversation with a woman which leads to nowhere. Of course conversations can be interesting, but me and most other men arent on a dating site for having a conversation, we're on a dating site to be married or find a long term girlfriend.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2020, 2:54 pm

Why are you all assuming she's not stating that? We didn't see her profile.

But let's face it, most people there don't read profiles.