do you guys think she doesn't like

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

saltlife97
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Mar 2016, 10:20 pm

I was walking at the hallway & I saw the girl I kinda like looking at me but then later when I we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking. Than later she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. Later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me. But then later she left class early?

RubyTates
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Mar 2016, 1:14 am

She's probably curious about you. You should go up to her and try to say hello or start a conversation and see where it goes.

saltlife97
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Mar 2016, 10:04 am

But idk why she hide behind her friend when I turn around to look at her at the hallway though. But I'm not sure why she moved to the back of the class & she was looking at me though.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2016, 6:46 pm

I know body language is hard but try to look for certain signs like her touching and playing with her hair, smiling slightly when she looks away and if she leans forward while talking to you they are signs of attraction :)