Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 9:04 pm

I've had a crush building for a few weeks, she is on twitter and every time I read her messages I think:
'YES.YOU'
I haven't actually messaged her directly, but I really want to. It's not an unrealistic crush, she is messed up in her own way, not on the spectrum but her own flavour.
I just sent her a message, figured if I could write here, I could write her.

I'm an idiot. yay!

Vermingot
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Mar 2016, 9:10 pm

What did you wrote?

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 9:14 pm

I wrote Hi (her name).

I'm really original.

She has not replied.But I am just an egg on twitter.It's hard to have pictures and stuff.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 9:15 pm

QuillAlba wrote:
I've had a crush building for a few weeks, she is on twitter and every time I read her messages I think:
'YES.YOU'
I haven't actually messaged her directly, but I really want to. It's not an unrealistic crush, she is messed up in her own way, not on the spectrum but her own flavour.
I just sent her a message, figured if I could write here, I could write her.

I'm an idiot. yay!

I am confused why you want a girlfriend, consider the following.

If she messages you back sleep with her and leave her, if she is messed up you don't need her. Gee why do men assume they need a F-ed up woman to have a realistic chance, you are just as unappealing as anyone else. Quote on quote prefect women can fall for an aspie too, you don't need to date someone who is "messed up" because you feel particularly unappealing. Sleep with her and leave her as devastated as possible as to send a message for other men to pump and dump.

I feel kinda evil posting the truth sometimes but hey I didn't make the world a bad place, the world just made me a bad person.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 9:24 pm

Oh also thats a horrible idea just to let you know, you shouldn't treat women like that I was being sarcastic but the sad reality is most men think that way and I am just at the point I don't care. I would use and manipulate the general population if I could but I don't know where to start. I guess a life of being used and manipulated has left me cold and bitter.

Treat the girl better than someone who has lost faith in humanity would,

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 9:25 pm

I don't want to sleep with her. It's not so much seeking a sexual partner as seeking someone to connect with.

I really like her views on life, and want to connect with her, or maybe just interact.

I understand where you are coming from though, I've been down that path too and it's empty and has crappy views.

You ever read another person's thoughts and just feel a need to connect with that person, doesn't have to be sexual, just to hang out and not feel so lonely for a while.

Thanks for the honest reply dcj123, you are alright.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 9:30 pm

dcj123 wrote:
Oh also thats a horrible idea just to let you know, you shouldn't treat women like that I was being sarcastic but the sad reality is most men think that way and I am just at the point I don't care. I would use and manipulate the general population if I could but I don't know where to start. I guess a life of being used and manipulated has left me cold and bitter.

Treat the girl better than someone who has lost faith in humanity would,

Don't worry about it dude.

Some of us have been there too, and it's okay, it really is.
Part of accepting yourself is accepting that others can feel, not just feel all those nice things, but all the bad things too.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 9:35 pm

QuillAlba wrote:
You ever read another person's thoughts and just feel a need to connect with that person, doesn't have to be sexual, just to hang out and not feel so lonely for a while.

Loneliness is a pointless emotion, more work can be accomplished by oneself and I find my own inequalities to be annoying enough without dealing with another persons flaws. Loneliness is the need to feel loved and no woman would ever love me the way I love myself. Would I lie, cheat and divorce myself? When stuff gets bad, I don't pull out a gun and divorce myself from reality. I fight through it and no woman you find will ever love you unconditionally because no one loves unconditionally. All love is conditional, even a mothers love. I can love myself unconditionally but I can't love someone else unconditionally. There is always a point to which love ends when two people are involved. I'd rather be alone and loved by myself than surround by those who hate me.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 9:43 pm

dcj123 wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:

Loneliness is a pointless emotion, more work can be accomplished by oneself and I find my own inequalities to be annoying enough without dealing with another persons flaws. Loneliness is the need to feel loved and no woman would ever love me the way I love myself. Would I lie, cheat and divorce myself? When stuff gets bad, I don't pull out a gun and divorce myself from reality. I fight through it and no woman you find will ever love you unconditionally because no one loves unconditionally. All love is conditional, even a mothers love. I can love myself unconditionally but I can't love someone else unconditionally. There is always a point to which love ends when two people are involved. I'd rather be alone and loved by myself than surround by those who hate me.

I see your point. Very much agree with your view on love, it's a very fleeting chemical reaction. With family you form bonds that strengthen over time, with a partner that love with warp and bend, elation followed by rejection, endless cycles.
I don't feel love for my crush, she is only a dream, I don't really know who she is, I'd like to know her though.
Bollocks to love, it's a fleeting chemical reaction, connections are what matter.