Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 2:16 am

Went on my first date since the split up with ex (meet on okcupid). It went brilliant it also turns out she is autistic she hadn't said on her profile gave us a good starting point :)

We are meeting again on friday and I am staying there (sofa) due to the distance she lives. Something positive to happen this year :)

boofle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2016, 7:05 am

A positive post. Love it :mrgreen:

Good luck going forward, OP.

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 8:33 am

Thanks boofle :mrgreen:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 9:12 am

ZD wrote:
Went on my first date since the split up with ex (meet on okcupid). It went brilliant it also turns out she is autistic she hadn't said on her profile gave us a good starting point :)

We are meeting again on friday and I am staying there (sofa) due to the distance she lives. Something positive to happen this year :)

Sofa? Is that an area in England?

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 11:29 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
ZD wrote:

You might be more familiar with the term "couch". It's a piece of furniture designed for multiple people to sit on, and what the OP is hinting at is that he will be sleeping on it, as in staying the night.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 2:33 pm

^ Umm.. got confused, good boy OP.

SparkyCosmos
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Mar 2016, 7:34 pm

Good luck with her! I'm always willing to cheer on anyone who likes Vivi. :)

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 2:34 am

Chichikov wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
ZD wrote:

You might be more familiar with the term "couch". It's a piece of furniture designed for multiple people to sit on, and what the OP is hinting at is that he will be sleeping on it, as in staying the night.

Yes sorry for confusion there sofa = couch. Yes due to where she lives travelling home is very expensive (about £45 in a taxi) and we are going out for a drink (alcohol) so I won't be able to drive. So logically I am staying at her house but on the couch/sofa it's only the second date! :)

And thanks for the encouragement people bit nervous about tonight :)