Attracted to pale skin and dark hair in women?

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Alla
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Apr 2014, 9:35 am

I know a few aspies and the one thing they have in common is that they are very attracted to women with dark hair and pale skin (ala Dita von Teese), eye color varies from brown to blue or green. Is this common among aspies? What is it that attracts you about this type of look?

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 10:03 am

I think this is common for what kind of person pale skin dark hair represents. Usually fantasy/gothic/dramatic or femme fatale or rock/rebel/tomboyish. Then people that feel attracted by those groups like this appearance, aspie or nt. Do you understand what I mean? That is my opinion at least. I too like pale skin dark hair girls (but not sexually :lol:)

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 10:32 am

Depends on facial features, body type, and so on. Women with small frames are often attractive with pale skin and dark hair.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Apr 2014, 10:37 am

I think that is just personal preference. It doesn't really matter to me but on the surface I guess I'd probably say I'm more attracted to a more olive skin tone and dark hair in general but that's not to say I'm not attracted to pale or lighter hair women, a lot more goes into attractiveness than just hair and skin color.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 11:28 am

I like all kinds of girls. I like girls who look Latina, I like blonde, blue-eyed girls, I like girls of African descent.

To tell you the truth, I'm not really into the pale-skin, Goth type of girl, unless she's nice.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 11:38 am

close, i'm attracted to boys with dark hair and pale skin - and am one myself (self love?) :P

Mpregangel
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Apr 2014, 12:43 pm

I love the light skinned Japanese girls and boys. They're very pretty and I won't knock the black hair but I also like dyed hair sometimes. I love the gothic, Lolita, and visual kei looks.

Hmmm I'm also very pale with dark hair and eyes... I also have a tiny frame. Maybe it's true people are attracted to those similar to themselves?

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 2:21 pm

Alla wrote:
I know a few aspies and the one thing they have in common is that they are very attracted to women with dark hair and pale skin (ala Dita von Teese), eye color varies from brown to blue or green. Is this common among aspies? What is it that attracts you about this type of look?

I have quite enough pale skin of my own, thank you very much. :roll:

Why are some people so determined to stereotype everyone with the disorder into one ridiculous mold after another? Every other day it's another "Are All Aspies Tarantino Fans?" or "Do All Aspies Hate Gingers?" or "Are All Aspies Naturally Psychic?" thread.

Everyone with Asperger Syndrome or High Functioning Autism doesn't like a specific "type" anymore than we almost all prefer Swiss Cheese to Cheddar, or we're all born loving Hip-Hop or we're all obsessed with trains.

I've dated dishwater blondes with freckles, Native Americans, Latinas and an inordinate number of redheads (which I can't statistically account for, because I wasn't seeking them out, it just worked out that way). Frankly, my advice is: Given the social issues that come with this condition, your "type" should be the "type" who will bother to keep a conversation going when you go blank and stop talking, or wander off on a monologue about a personal interest. :wink:

And just for the record, Dita Von Teese is the queen of the gross, disgusting, botched surgery boob-jobs. :eew:

Last edited by Willard on 20 Apr 2014, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 3:54 pm

For a second I thought I made this thread and just forgot about it. Yes, I am VERY attracted to pale, almost albino skin and long, black, straight hair above anything else physical. For some reason these type of women can't stand me while girls of African descent seem to really like me. I have zero issues with an interracial relationship but I will admit the lighter the skin colour the more I am attracted. I couldn't care if a lady has small breasts, is short, is overweight but hair and skin are two things I find hard to overlook. My ex was blonde and I found it hard to be attracted to someone with blonde hair as much as I hate to admit it.

On this subject, I had someone introduce me to a woman who not only fit that description but was also a great person and we had a nice conversation. She also had an almost certainly Aspie female friend and was very mature, soft spoken and feminine. I wussed out and now it's too late as she moved an hour away!

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 4:08 pm

GiantHockeyFan wrote:
For a second I thought I made this thread and just forgot about it. Yes, I am VERY attracted to pale, almost albino skin and long, black, straight hair above anything else physical. For some reason these type of women can't stand me while girls of African descent seem to really like me. I have zero issues with an interracial relationship but I will admit the lighter the skin colour the more I am attracted. I couldn't care if a lady has small breasts, is short, is overweight but hair and skin are two things I find hard to overlook. My ex was blonde and I found it hard to be attracted to someone with blonde hair as much as I hate to admit it.

On this subject, I had someone introduce me to a woman who not only fit that description but was also a great person and we had a nice conversation. She also had an almost certainly Aspie female friend and was very mature, soft spoken and feminine. I wussed out and now it's too late as she moved an hour away!

Dafuq??! !! You met your perfect woman in your excuse for not going after her is that she moved one hour away? Get off your ass and go get her!

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 4:30 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
GiantHockeyFan wrote:

Dafuq??! !! You met your perfect woman in your excuse for not going after her is that she moved one hour away? Get off your ass and go get her!

I spend more than 2 hours everyday on the bus just to go to college! go get her! :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 5:22 pm

Linetet: what part of Brazil?

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 5:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I believe she's from the part that is very far away from her college, but I could be mistaken.

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 5:35 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I believe she's from the part that is very far away from her college, but I could be mistaken.

:lmao:

just in case you want to know, southeast region.

Jojopa
Raven
Raven

20 Apr 2014, 5:38 pm

This applies perfectly to me, though both genders since I'm bisexual. No idea if it's anything to do with AS though, it seems like a personal preference to me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 5:52 pm

Porto Allegre? Belo Horizonte?

Just Aspie-curious. Brazil's a beautiful country. I want to see Salvador some day.