Page 6 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 4:12 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
If you can't handle being in certain social situations, you shouldn't put yourself out there like that.

Wow.

That's all you got? I could say wow in relation to you. If you are indeed Muslim, yet you accuse me of being sexist; that's so stupid it's laughable.

I understand your passionate but this is a step too far. Not all Muslims are sexist and old school.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 4:28 pm

Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
That's all you got? I could say wow in relation to you. If you are indeed Muslim, yet you accuse me of being sexist; that's so stupid it's laughable.

Now you're starting to be a bit abusive. The Islam-bashing here is off-topic and uncalled for. You might think Muslims are misogynists, but I think that's just another bigoted stereotype inflicted by an unsympathetic media.

And the fact that western culture is incredibly misogynistic still makes it pretty ridiculous to point fingers anyways. Especially with the lack of education we actually have on Islam in the US. Lots of people like to speak about things they don't know much of anything about.

I'm sorry this dude is being gross, that's pretty much all he does on here from what I've seen.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 4:29 pm

Peacesells wrote:
HighLlama wrote:
Doesn't mean everyone has to like it. Isn't the point that no one here really knows why this woman was nice online, but felt there was harassment in person?

Where did I say it??????? If she doesn't like it fine, but then just say no without calling the bloody security.
Or walk around with a banner above your head that says that if someone asks you to take a pic together you will report them, so people will know.

Btw she was not nice online, she was nice in person too the day before.

You wrote, "It is veeeeeeery very very common at these comicons to take pics with strangers, everybody does it. It is a standard practice," as if she shouldn't have felt threatened.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 5:06 pm

Alliekit wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
If you can't handle being in certain social situations, you shouldn't put yourself out there like that.

Wow.

I understand your passionate but this is a step too far. Not all Muslims are sexist and old school.

Their own prophet had child brides, whom he beat. Women are treated like animals in every Muslim country, they have no rights. When it's socially acceptable to rape little girls, yeah your religion is a problem. Just recently a little girl's nose was cut off, because she wanted to see her parents. Her "husband" did it to her. There was another little girl that was raped to death by her "husband". Muslim SJWs are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Yeah, it's media bias. The fact is, the media is constantly trying to down play Islamic terror.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 5:07 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

Now you're starting to be a bit abusive. The Islam-bashing here is off-topic and uncalled for. You might think Muslims are misogynists, but I think that's just another bigoted stereotype inflicted by an unsympathetic media.

And the fact that western culture is incredibly misogynistic still makes it pretty ridiculous to point fingers anyways. Especially with the lack of education we actually have on Islam in the US. Lots of people like to speak about things they don't know much of anything about.

I'm sorry this dude is being gross, that's pretty much all he does on here from what I've seen.

So, you think child rape is okay?

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 5:30 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

I'm done being nice. f**k you. I'm a childhood sexual assault victim and I don't appreciate you blaming religion on it. There are plenty of Christian child rapists too. I'm not a moron, so I don't blame entire religions for the actions of few. If I did I would hate Christians considering the fact that the man who sexually assaulted me was a white Christian man.

No where in the Quran does it say "child rape is ok." Islam is a f*****g Abrahamic religion like Christianity. The religions are strikingly similar. Unlike you, I've actually read the Quran and know a number of Islamic men and women. They're good people and feminists. If a Christian woman can be a feminist then so can Islamic women.

Heres a heads up for you: trying to guilt a csa victim into agreeing with religious intolerance by claiming a religion supports csa is a waste of time and is just insulting.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 5:44 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
I'm done being nice. f**k you. I'm a childhood sexual assault victim and I don't appreciate you blaming religion on it. There are plenty of Christian child rapists too. I'm not a moron, so I don't blame entire religions for the actions of few. If I did I would hate Christians considering the fact that the man who sexually assaulted me was a white Christian man.

No where in the Quran does it say "child rape is ok." Islam is a f*****g Abrahamic religion like Christianity. The religions are strikingly similar. Unlike you, I've actually read the Quran and know a number of Islamic men and women. They're good people and feminists. If a Christian woman can be a feminist then so can Islamic women.

Heres a heads up for you: trying to guilt a csa victim into agreeing with religious intolerance by claiming a religion supports csa is a waste of time and is just insulting.

Thank you so much for this post. Spousal abuse, child abuse, and rape are problems in every society. Unfortunately, guys like CommanderKeen have tunnel vision when it comes to crimes committed by their own ingroup. I think if guys on the alt-right got this upset every time a white Christian raped somebody, we'd be living in a much brighter world.

Nice try CommanderKeen, but trying to whitewash islamophobia under some vain pretense of "protecting women" is an insult to victims everywhere.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 5:52 pm

This should be a discussion in another thread.
viewtopic.php?t=320545

But yeah, as a former muslim, I do agree indeed that Islam is full of inhumanity and it does encourage sex slavery of women.
Saying otherwise is burying head in sand.

Read the Qur'an.

A lot of moderate muslims are waking up and realizing this, and becoming christians/atheists, we can't be fooled forever!!

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 12 Jul 2016, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 5:54 pm

Barchan wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

Thank you so much for this post. Spousal abuse, child abuse, and rape are problems in every society. Unfortunately, guys like CommanderKeen have tunnel vision when it comes to crimes committed by their own ingroup. I think if guys on the alt-right got this upset every time a white Christian raped somebody, we'd be living in a much brighter world.

Nice try CommanderKeen, but trying to whitewash islamophobia under some vain pretense of "protecting women" is an insult to victims everywhere.

Really? Why don't you go move to one of those peace loving countries and see how you like it. Did I state Muslims are the only ones to commit rape? Truth be told, I despise the teaching of all Abrahamic religions. The Difference is, Islam is simply the worst. Please tell me how a child rapist can be a holy man. I'll wait.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 5:59 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
Barchan wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

Really? Why don't you go move to one of those peace loving countries and see how you like it. Did I state Muslims are the only ones to commit rape? Truth be told, I despise the teaching of all Abrahamic religions. The Difference is, Islam is simply the worst. Please tell me how a child rapist can be a holy man. I'll wait.

There's a hadith written by Aicha herself that she recalls Mohammad visited her to ask her hand from her father when she was playing with dolls.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 6:09 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

Almost every major terrorist is more than "a few". Also, you already hate men.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 6:13 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
\There's a hadith written by Aicha herself that she recalls Mohammad visited her to ask her hand from her father when she was playing with dolls.

Do you think Aisha was unhappy with her marriage?

It's noble if you want to save women, but you should respect that not all women want to be saved.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 6:17 pm

Barchan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
\There's a hadith written by Aicha herself that she recalls Mohammad visited her to ask her hand from her father when she was playing with dolls.

It's noble if you want to save women, but you should respect that not all women want to be saved.

Defending child brides. That really is an all time low. You have a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome, all progressives do.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 6:19 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

That's funny I don't remember saying I hate men. You'd be correct if you said I dislike a lot of men though. I don't hate anyone because it's too much effort.

Also how bout all these white guys who've been shooting up this country? I'm pretty sure they're classified as terrorists by the definition.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 6:22 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
Barchan wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

That's funny I don't remember saying I hate men. You'd be correct if you said I dislike a lot of men though. I don't hate anyone because it's too much effort.

Also how bout all these white guys who've been shooting up this country? I'm pretty sure they're classified as terrorists by the definition.

You mean the ones few and far between compared to Muslim terrorists? You do hate men, at least you hate men who don't have a progressive mindset, in other world real men with self respect.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 6:27 pm

Quote:
Quote:
There's a hadith written by Aicha herself that she recalls Mohammad visited her to ask her hand from her father when she was playing with dolls.

Barchan, I don't want to discuss the Aisha matter further with you in this thread (we can do it elsewhere); from your question alone I can tell it would be useless.

But you need to realize something: Before the rise of islamic terrorism, Islam was seen as a mysterious and mystique by westerners and by moderate muslims who were taught an embellished version of islam in schools - not anymore - Islam's violent content got *exposed* to the open; and there's no going back. People can't be fooled forever.

Mohammad for muslims is like Christoper Columbus for white Americans, a lot were taught that he was a great and peaceful explorer (but turned out to be an enslaver and sadistic) - but both got exposed recently.

And there's no going back to fiction.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 12 Jul 2016, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.