Are most men struggling to get healthy weight women?

Page 31 of 31 [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 7:39 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
That man is disgusting and I’d be quite shocked if he even has any friends.

You'd be surprised. I've seen all manner of people like that have no trouble getting friends and girlfriends.

Check your pm.

Just say it to my face. Weak.

Oh...you're being socially phobic there, It's was just a sacred man-to-man discussion thing so it's none of your business.

Your shaming tactics don't work on me.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 2:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

You'd be surprised. I've seen all manner of people like that have no trouble getting friends and girlfriends.

Check your pm.

Oh...you're being socially phobic there, It's was just a sacred man-to-man discussion thing so it's none of your business.

As opposed to your public shaming tactics of telling everyone here you b***h about them in private messages? Keep that information to yourself.

Seasmoke
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Dec 2017, 2:41 pm

While I understand that you may be looking more for male solidarity than female critique, I have found a small inconsistency that you may not be aware of.

Sometime World wrote:
My reply rate is probably under 1%. That is for every 100 average women of healthy weights I send a message to, maybe just 1 has the courtesy to reply back (probably more like 1 in 150)...
[Skip to end of paragraph.]
They dangle me a carrot, but big women/BBW is just not my thing and I don't message them back.

My question is: if you find it inconsiderate for women to ignore your hundreds of messages, why do you find it acceptable to ignore the messages of big women? That is all.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 3:25 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Check your pm.

As opposed to your public shaming tactics of telling everyone here you b***h about them in private messages? Keep that information to yourself.

Huh?

What's making you even think that I was gossiping about you? I quoted him, not you, not every PM is a gossip about someone.

You're just inventing drama. PM is a PM, P for Private - you have no right to assume things and to demand what was the content.