Co worker gave me his number..?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

LeaPoufyPony
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Apr 2017, 11:50 pm

So this guy who works in different departments at my new job always make eye contact and we say hi to each other in the passing.Last time he came in on my floor I was working on ,in the kitchen looking for cup,we exchanged pleasantries then I went to clear my tables. While I was doing that he came back around again and he made a comment on how it would be nice if I were to receive a tip for my service. I laughed it off and we chat up.Then he was like I will talk to you later.After about 10 minutes he came back again for no reason and we were just talking about general stuff about how long he has working for the company etc.He even followed me in the kitchen and didn't have a reason to be in other than just wanting to talk to me. Then when he was leaving he asked me for my name and said he wanted to look on my name tag but didn't want to be a weird guy staring at my boob.Then he was like I will see you around.

In addition today I saw him again while I was leaving the restroom going in the staff room for my break. He was leaving for the day ..we made eye contact and he says have good night and enjoy the rest of your shift. Then after few minutes, he came in in the staff room and we chat for a while. Then I told him that I have to go back to work since my break was done. Then he hands me a pre written number on piece of paper and tells me to text him if I want.I like him so I was flattered

Does he have romantic interest ?or is just wanting to be friends?

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 3:01 am

Well, he came to have a chat with you out of his own will, he showed his sense of humor, he gave you his number - I think there is reason to suspect he's romantically interested in you.

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 3:06 am

It's very likely romantic interest but to be 100% sure you'll need to keep interacting with him.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 2:18 pm

Guys simply don't give their numbers to girls just for the sake of friendship.

He is interested.

Keigan
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Apr 2017, 4:23 pm

Congrats!

He is interested,

Or....

..... you had parsley between your teeth and he was trying to be polite (humor, sorry)