How can I find a cute blonde girl?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2017, 6:25 am

Okay so I have always liked blondes a lot, but my first girlfriend was dark-haired though. I'm an average 5-6 in the looks department. I guess I'm aiming for a 5-6, maybe even a 7-8 if I'm feeling lucky lol. I just find something so attractive about light, shiny natural blonde hair and blue eyes. My first major crush in school was one of those and my dream is to find one who resembles her. :lol:

Can this be even done online? So far, I have only seen one person who somewhat resembled who I was talking about on OKCupid, but I didn't want to pursue her then though.

AspieGuy96
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 May 2017, 5:34 pm

Good question. Blonde hair has been really unpopular this decade, and that's why cute blonde girls/women are scarce.

How did it get that way? Well, first came the emo look in the Mid 00's, then when the emo fad when out of style in 2012, the all natural hipster look was all the rage, and it still is today, despite the occasional ombre hair in the style of the Kardashians.

I have a theory: Blonde hair and tanned skin has never been more unpopular since the day Trump ran for office. Now blonde hair and tanned skin is associated with the Trump family. (Keep in mind I'm a Trump supporter)

The majority of young, cute girls today are liberals. Liberals are the trend-setters. As a result, blonde hair and tanned skin is the last thing the majority of people wanna have in the Trump era, unfortunately.

Thus, cute blonde-haired girls are a minority. Not to say you won't find any, of course. Online dating is your best bet. Or move to a traditionally red state, especially in the south. You'll see styles left over from the W. Bush era.

NATURAL blonde hair with blue eyes is another story. People with such features are as rare as gingers.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2017, 6:06 pm

Sadly, I'd prefer if it was a NATURAL blonde. That's who the girl I was talking about earlier was. She had natural blonde, curly hair and blue eyes. It's not fair that they are a minority. Latinas or Asians aren't even that rare anymore. Yup,even in Scandinavia where they mostly exist at least, they are quite liberal up there too.

It's NATURAL blondes that need more love too.

AspieGuy96

06 May 2017, 7:22 pm

I know that feeling. I wish more girls had bangs. Girls/women with bangs are hard to find these days. It's aesthetically appealing to me. It's a shame that the emo/scene look & subculture gets a bad rep because of memes. As for Asians, they actually are kinda rare, except downtown.

Moccu
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 May 2017, 11:30 am

AspieGuy96 wrote:
I know that feeling. I wish more girls had bangs. Girls/women with bangs are hard to find these days. It's aesthetically appealing to me. It's a shame that the emo/scene look & subculture gets a bad rep because of memes. As for Asians, they actually are kinda rare, except downtown.

That's kind of unusual to hear, I know a lot of guys have said they don't like straight-across bangs. I prefer the the kind of bangs that you can just brush to the side. It takes a specific kind of haircut to really pull off bangs

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 12:34 pm

AspieGuy96 wrote:
Good question. Blonde hair has been really unpopular this decade, and that's why cute blonde girls/women are scarce.

How did it get that way? Well, first came the emo look in the Mid 00's, then when the emo fad when out of style in 2012, the all natural hipster look was all the rage, and it still is today, despite the occasional ombre hair in the style of the Kardashians.

I have a theory: Blonde hair and tanned skin has never been more unpopular since the day Trump ran for office. Now blonde hair and tanned skin is associated with the Trump family. (Keep in mind I'm a Trump supporter)

The majority of young, cute girls today are liberals. Liberals are the trend-setters. As a result, blonde hair and tanned skin is the last thing the majority of people wanna have in the Trump era, unfortunately.

Thus, cute blonde-haired girls are a minority. Not to say you won't find any, of course. Online dating is your best bet. Or move to a traditionally red state, especially in the south. You'll see styles left over from the W. Bush era.

NATURAL blonde hair with blue eyes is another story. People with such features are as rare as gingers.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have read....jeeze now even the color of your hair and eyes has to be politicized? But also just walking around I see plenty of blonde people with blue eyes....certainly doesn't look very uncommon. My grandma has brown hair like me and she's kept it dyed blonde ever since I can remember, my sister has blonde hair and a natural year around tan, and she's definitely a liberal lol not from the trump family.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 12:47 pm

Yes you can meet females with blonde hair and blue yes on okcupid...

I myself would not advise looking for a specific appearance though, by all means messege cute blonde girls with blue eyes, but don't limit yourself to that or it will decrease your options. But that is just my opinion, and all the guys I've dated or tried dating have looked different from each other so obviously I am not a stickler for a specific appearance.

Also though if you obsess too much on the blonde hair aspect you could make girls with those features feel too objectified and interchangeable with other blondes. Basically if they feel the only thing about them you're really into is their blond hair and blue eyes then they may not see much point in dating if you'd be just as happy with any other women with blond hair and blue eyes.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 1:20 pm

Mail-order bride website. I Think Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia have the highest number of natural blonds in the world. You can order one so she can get visa.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 1:24 pm

Beautiful blond Latvian woman :heart:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 1:39 pm

This_Amoeba wrote:
Mail-order bride website. I Think Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia have the highest number of natural blonds in the world. You can order one so she can get visa.

But what if you end up not getting along with said mail order bride...seems risky.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 8:58 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
AspieGuy96 wrote:

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have read....jeeze now even the color of your hair and eyes has to be politicized? But also just walking around I see plenty of blonde people with blue eyes....certainly doesn't look very uncommon. My grandma has brown hair like me and she's kept it dyed blonde ever since I can remember, my sister has blonde hair and a natural year around tan, and she's definitely a liberal lol not from the trump family.

What *isn't* politicized these days?

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

10 May 2017, 5:46 am

OP there's plenty of blonde girls where i'm at.