How can I tell my girlfriend she is fat?

Page 35 of 36 [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2017, 7:24 am

Merry Christmas to all Wolfmen, Wolf Ladies, and Wolf Non-binaries.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2017, 9:16 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Soliloquist wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Mama Cass of The Mamas and The Papas was a very hot fat chick. :wink:

Many of my adolescent fantasies involved overweight women such as Za Za Gabor, Sophia Loren and Jane Mansfield

None of those were overweight!!

Quote:
Sophia Loren had perfect body figure when she was young. The actress who was born in Rome, Italy had hot figure with the statistic measurements are 38-24-38 inches (97-61-97 cm) and wore 34C for breast.

Quote:
Jayne Mansfield had 40-21-35 inches (102-53-89cm) of her hot measurements. Jayne Mansfield Bra Size is 36D.
This statistics show that she had very slim waist, wide hips covered with flat belly and incredible breast size.

Quote:
Zsa Zsa Gabor Height in Feet: 5 ft 4 inches and 55 Kg.

ZSA ZSA GABOR BODY MEASUREMENTS
Zsa Zsa Gabor Body Measurement and Figure Size: 36C-22-36

Zsa Gabor Bra Size: 36C

Zsa Zsa Gabor Bra Cup Size: C

If that’s overweight then the rest if us are screwed.

No sane man see those as overweight.

These threads always end up with an exaggeration of what men perceive as overweight.

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Dec 2017, 9:54 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
^I think we are anyway :D

He is talking about 1980's though so they wouldn't have still been those measurements then.

Merry Christmas :D

Jayne Mansfield certainly wasn't as she died in a car accident in 1967.

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Dec 2017, 10:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

These threads always end up with an exaggeration of what men perceive as overweight.

A man said that he perceived these woman as overweight. Where's the exaggeration?

cyberdad wrote:
Many of my adolescent fantasies involved overweight women such as Za Za Gabor, Sophia Loren and Jane Mansfield

cyberdad wrote:
Yes that's fair
I guess I always thought they looked (please note this is my perception) on the "chubby side" (particularly Sophia) but as a 13 yr old boy it made them bossomy/cuddly which got my hormones going?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2017, 10:20 am

Most people from around the world believe Americans place too much emphasis on weight.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2017, 12:46 pm

Frankly, I'm confused about what men consider "over-weight."

One guy's "fat chick" is another guy's "curvy girl."

I'm perceived to be thin by most people, but, to some dudes, I'm "fat" because I weigh more than 100 pounds. On Facebook, whenever some chick has an unpopular opinion, dudes seem to immediately attack her weight regardless of whether or not she's obese.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2017, 1:02 pm

Those “dudes” have a very distorted view of things.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2017, 1:12 pm

Soliloquist wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

A man said that he perceived these woman as overweight. Where's the exaggeration?

cyberdad wrote:

cyberdad wrote:
Yes that's fair
I guess I always thought they looked (please note this is my perception) on the "chubby side" (particularly Sophia) but as a 13 yr old boy it made them bossomy/cuddly which got my hormones going?

Well....cyberdad has to check his eyes, he probably meant curvy...but those were certainly not overweight, not in their times and not even in our times, no offense cyberdad.

Yes describing them as overweight is an exaggeration.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2017, 5:56 pm

Yes I did insert a caveat that this "was my perception" which translates to my view "not representative of all males"...

I grew up in a family of skinny people and so my perception was coming from a teen who equated average weight with what I grew up believing as normal

Despite my family/media I found I was infact more attracted to "women who I perceived were slightly overweight but (as correctly pointed out) were just on the curvy side that's all

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2017, 6:04 pm

Also my perception of weight was relating to objectification of the female body which essentially what most heterosexual males do of females whether consciously or unconsciously.

The other aspect which is weight equating to health risks (which I think is what some here are getting confused about) Doctors have a middle weight/fat ratio which is considered ideal but data suggests this varies with individuals so what is "ideal" is a bit difficult to pin point exactly

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2017, 5:05 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Most people from around the world believe Americans place too much emphasis on weight.

Really I always hear them talk about how fat Americans are and how we eat too much and too many treats and how there’s sugar in all our food.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2017, 7:28 am

Yeah, that too.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2017, 7:32 am

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Really I always hear them talk about how fat Americans are and how we eat too much and too many treats and how there’s sugar in all our food.

For a long time American companies have advertised their products, particularly food, here with a 'this is big enough to feed an American so it will feed your whole family for a month' type slogans. I think that's a big part of why the rest of the world thinks you're big.
My Dad is really critical about weight but when he visited the US he was surprised, he didn't think people were bigger at all. He visited Sanfrancisco, is that typical?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2017, 6:49 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

For a long time American companies have advertised their products, particularly food, here with a 'this is big enough to feed an American so it will feed your whole family for a month' type slogans. I think that's a big part of why the rest of the world thinks you're big.
My Dad is really critical about weight but when he visited the US he was surprised, he didn't think people were bigger at all. He visited Sanfrancisco, is that typical?

People tend to be about the fittest and healthiest in the coastal cities of California. Obesity rates are regional, for sure. Theres a large part of middle America & the South that's, well, Larger.