The irrational standards women have toward men

Page 6 of 23 [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next

palaua
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Jan 2018, 7:17 pm

LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
palaua wrote:
Women wear wigs, high heels, fake nails, clothes which tighten their often fatty figures to appear "sexy" they go as far as to have facial surgeries, fake boobs, skin ageing creams, almost all women paint their hair. Everything a woman says almost always includes some little lie to appear a bit more perfect than they truly are. I can't help but it's in their genes. They have this utterly urge to appear as sexy as they can to attract the opposite sex while we men let's say..

wake up, wash our face about to take a shower once a day sometimes we skip it because we're lazy. We don't care if we don't appear perfect in front of everyone unless our job requires so. We don't make that much lies about our sexual needs and more can't talk about the other sex 24/7 like women chit chat with other women about men and their cock sizes.

You know, it's terrible to generalize, but get it off your chest I guess.

Why terrible? I guess it's a taboo to generalize after 99 out of 101 women have painted hair and some even have butt implants, almost all have fake eyelashes, almost all have some make up put on their faces. They "waste" 1-2 hours a day on average (at least teens, young adult women) to look as good as they can. They could be better of reading a book about stock marketing investments but they spend like 2 hours to attract men more. just lol

MissChess
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jan 2018, 7:22 pm

sly279 wrote:
Nothing good will come from this , none of the women here will admit fault of women in general. And men here won’t be brought around to see women as perfect and faultless.

So we just go around in circle. My opinion is women are too picky and most women are aiming way above their level, and thus end up alone forever. According to most women here there 1 guy for every woman so for every loser guy who’s not good enough for women there have to be a woman who’s alone forever cause she deems that guy not good enough.

What I do ask legitimately is why if men such as me aren’t good enough for any woman who do you care if we kill ourself? Do you just enjoy our suffering?

For centuries, women have been bought and sold, treated like cattle, traded away in "marriage" to bear children to strangers in order to cement their families' ambitions. That was not the "fault of women in general."

Yes, the times are changing, and here in America it's generally not done that way any more. You are apparently angry that the end of institutionalized women-as-property-of-men wasn't immediately followed by cultural revolution resulting in men without jobs and property being regarded as equally suitable in comparison to men with jobs and property.

You've stated that women are too picky, and that as a result some will end up alone forever. I agree with you. Many women seem to have unreasonable expectations, and I expect many of those women will either end up alone or change their minds about which men are acceptable. There are also many women who just don't want a man at all. There are also men with wildly unreasonable expectations, and men who don't want a wife at all. This is all well within the range of human behavior.

I don't think the prospect of picky women dying alone and unloved is what's upsetting you. It seems you're more upset about the fact that those picky women don't pick you, and as a result of their choices you might be alone and unloved. I agree that's a hard prospect, but it's not one you can do much of anything about.

Women exist who have reasonable hopes, but none of them is likely to be attracted or won over by bitter, angry diatribes on how women are irrational and unfair to men. In the same vein, there are men with reasonable hopes, but they're not going to be enthusiastic about dating women who spend a lot of time spewing bile about how all men are pigs and all they want is sex.

It is what it is.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 7:30 pm

palaua wrote:
LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
palaua wrote:
Women wear wigs, high heels, fake nails, clothes which tighten their often fatty figures to appear "sexy" they go as far as to have facial surgeries, fake boobs, skin ageing creams, almost all women paint their hair. Everything a woman says almost always includes some little lie to appear a bit more perfect than they truly are. I can't help but it's in their genes. They have this utterly urge to appear as sexy as they can to attract the opposite sex while we men let's say..

wake up, wash our face about to take a shower once a day sometimes we skip it because we're lazy. We don't care if we don't appear perfect in front of everyone unless our job requires so. We don't make that much lies about our sexual needs and more can't talk about the other sex 24/7 like women chit chat with other women about men and their cock sizes.

You know, it's terrible to generalize, but get it off your chest I guess.

Why terrible? I guess it's a taboo to generalize after 99 out of 101 women have painted hair and some even have butt implants, almost all have fake eyelashes, almost all have some make up put on their faces. They "waste" 1-2 hours a day on average (at least teens, young adult women) to look as good as they can. They could be better of reading a book about stock marketing investments but they spend like 2 hours to attract men more. just lol

Well it's not terrible for them, because what do they care what you think, right? Clearly they aren't interested. But it's terrible for YOU because you're going to miss the one that would probably work out and make you happy because you're so miserably focused on the other 99. So do whatever you like I guess.
I also don't believe your numbers. So LOL to that, my friend. I highly doubt that's a legitimate representation. You must live somewhere very small if it is, because I can guarantee I've met several hundred women in my life and walked past thousands more. Myself aside, no, not all women do those things. In fact, I've known more well educated and less superficial women than I have the Prima Donna Diva Peacock ones.
So yeah. Lol back at you. And I'm not interested in fighting with anyone, yourself included. Believe whatever you like.

I am a Bookwyrm.

ladyelaine
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 7:57 pm

LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
ladyelaine wrote:
LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
Almost all humans are "accumulative strivers", meaning if they think they CAN get more then they'll certainly try. It's a mix of biological imperative and social/cultural conditioning.

People suck, across the board, regardless of sex, race, beliefs or orientation. A great example of that fact is that everyone has to find a place to lay blame for anything they feel is unfair (excluding all instances of permanently damaging impact). Everyone is divided, ready to jump on the offense or defense, and it's shameful to be human.

What a time to be alive. :hmph:

People do suck on so many levels.

It's exhausting. Especially when you'd really just like it if people could chill the F out already.

If only they would. The world could be a better place.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 8:01 pm

ladyelaine wrote:
LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
ladyelaine wrote:
LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
Almost all humans are "accumulative strivers", meaning if they think they CAN get more then they'll certainly try. It's a mix of biological imperative and social/cultural conditioning.

People suck, across the board, regardless of sex, race, beliefs or orientation. A great example of that fact is that everyone has to find a place to lay blame for anything they feel is unfair (excluding all instances of permanently damaging impact). Everyone is divided, ready to jump on the offense or defense, and it's shameful to be human.

What a time to be alive. :hmph:

People do suck on so many levels.

It's exhausting. Especially when you'd really just like it if people could chill the F out already.

If only they would. The world could be a better place.

*starts singing Put A Little Love In Your Heart by Al Green and Annie Lennox*

I am a Bookwyrm.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 8:05 pm

MissChess wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Nothing good will come from this , none of the women here will admit fault of women in general. And men here won’t be brought around to see women as perfect and faultless.

So we just go around in circle. My opinion is women are too picky and most women are aiming way above their level, and thus end up alone forever. According to most women here there 1 guy for every woman so for every loser guy who’s not good enough for women there have to be a woman who’s alone forever cause she deems that guy not good enough.

What I do ask legitimately is why if men such as me aren’t good enough for any woman who do you care if we kill ourself? Do you just enjoy our suffering?

For centuries, women have been bought and sold, treated like cattle, traded away in "marriage" to bear children to strangers in order to cement their families' ambitions. That was not the "fault of women in general."

Yes, the times are changing, and here in America it's generally not done that way any more. You are apparently angry that the end of institutionalized women-as-property-of-men wasn't immediately followed by cultural revolution resulting in men without jobs and property being regarded as equally suitable in comparison to men with jobs and property.

You've stated that women are too picky, and that as a result some will end up alone forever. I agree with you. Many women seem to have unreasonable expectations, and I expect many of those women will either end up alone or change their minds about which men are acceptable. There are also many women who just don't want a man at all. There are also men with wildly unreasonable expectations, and men who don't want a wife at all. This is all well within the range of human behavior.

I don't think the prospect of picky women dying alone and unloved is what's upsetting you. It seems you're more upset about the fact that those picky women don't pick you, and as a result of their choices you might be alone and unloved. I agree that's a hard prospect, but it's not one you can do much of anything about.

Women exist who have reasonable hopes, but none of them is likely to be attracted or won over by bitter, angry diatribes on how women are irrational and unfair to men. In the same vein, there are men with reasonable hopes, but they're not going to be enthusiastic about dating women who spend a lot of time spewing bile about how all men are pigs and all they want is sex.

It is what it is.

And at the same time men were bought, sold and traded for slavemlabor. Women just got bought sold and traded for different uses as they were seen as more valuable then being worked to death via back breakoabor, male slaves built all the great buildings across the ancient world. The buildings in Rome, the payamids in Egypt, every great accent civilization used male slave labor to build their empire. And even in the colonies there were white slaves called indentured setvants who wealthy people paid to bring over in exchange they’d work for them, but the cost of food and board cost more then their income and thus they went further into debt and spent their lives as slaves, even after American became a country such things happen in company towns where you’d mine coal but kept in debt to the company who basically owned you. So. It saying women’s suffering was g bad, but men suffered too. If we went back to 1700s yiu might end up a rich mans wife traded and sold by your family while I’d end up working to death in a coal mine in debt to a your husband. Both men and women who were wealthy suffered and got usedm sold and traded though out history. It was r good to be poor.

Women haven’t been property since 1900ish well well before thst as women could divorce and own property. No no I’m talking about 1960/1970 where women left housewife and in mass got equality. More women go to college then men now, more women then men get high paid jobs, or jobs in general. Unemployment is higher for men then women. I’m angry that feminis fighting to remove female gender stereotypes and roles of attractive (fat movement) but nothing is done to remove male gender stereotypes. If it was women wouldn’t require a well of man. Or atleast thst wouldn’t bee seen as a real man and anyone less considered not s real man. Or w loser. Thanks to feminism the female stereotypes is almost completely gone, fat women are seen as unattractive or losers anymore. So if that could be done why can’t we get rid of male stereotype of having to be well off and manly?

There more women with unreasonable expectations then men with unreasonable expectations. Or atleast there’s more men who while may want a super model will settle for a fat average Jane. Where as a lot of women worn even look at or talk to a guy who they deem beneath them.

Oh no I hope they die alone sad and realiazs it’s all their fault and what horrible superficial people they were, it’s the only consolation I’ll get. That won’t happen though they realize their failure and some guy will take them cause he’s a sap. I won’t if some woman tries to date me in my 40 I’ll just tell her to kick rocks and she should lowered her standards soon and now it’s too late. I won’t be some lady’s past choice consolation prize. Freak that. So now I hope they keep their standards until they 90 and suer depressed as they see everything new they know who lowered their standards with tiers grand kids and kids having fun times. I personally hope to die before 40.
I’ve start d sending mean messages to some such women. Boo hoo all ther friends are married with kidsl well that’s cause your friend accepted reality and took a. Ice guy she could find rather then holding out for me perfect male. So they did it to themselves. They don’t care about the men they deem as losers having to watch tier friends have wife’s and families so why should I care about them?

This is wrong planet, of Craigslist, not OkCupid, not plenty of fish, not eharmony. This a supoort site for people to vent not a dating site. I never expect to meet w gf here. All the women here live over seas. Unlike the women o talk about I don’t go to dating sites and vent how horrible my life is cause there’s no quality men to date and howntheres too many worthless loser men messaging me. Do you think they ok doing that?

Thing is it doesn’t have to be what it is. We could change society. Not all women have high expectations, and most women don’t have to. Women in other society’s and nations don’t have thst expectations. It’s purely a USA thing with Europe have it to a lessor extents so it can be changed it can be made better it doesn’t have to be what it isl
Evil only wins when good men do nothing. Probablemmis no one will do anything to change it. If women in 1910 had your attitude then the feminism movement and women equality never would have happen, they’d just said it is what it is and kept being housewife’s, thank god fornyiu and other women they didn’t just accept how it is and challenged the accepted views. So many bad things would still be around if people just said it is what it is, slavery, no black rights, nazis, stalin, etc. but nonpeople aid this isn’t how it has to be and they stood up and and fought to change the world for better.
But what can we expect from the me generation who only cares about themselves.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 8:20 pm

Most average people end up with average people.

And the decreased birth rate has many possible reasons beyond, "It's all women's fault!"

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 8:30 pm

Like what?

I agree but I'm sure the raising standards of both men AND women in modern western countries is at least part of the reason.

The percentage of single people is also on the rise or at all time highs in several places including the USA and Australia.

We are living in a much colder, lonelier and loveless time.

People are working longer hours, everyone seems too focused on the almighty dollar, their careers, etc. to care about relationships any more or ever changing their incredibly high standards that average people simply don't meet.

I don't think it's only women with these higher standards either, btw.

ladyelaine
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 8:49 pm

Outrider wrote:
Like what?

I agree but I'm sure the raising standards of both men AND women in modern western countries is at least part of the reason.

The percentage of single people is also on the rise or at all time highs in several places including the USA and Australia.

We are living in a much colder, lonelier and loveless time.

People are working longer hours, everyone seems too focused on the almighty dollar, their careers, etc. to care about relationships any more or ever changing their incredibly high standards that average people simply don't meet.

I don't think it's only women with these higher standards either, btw.

People are way to focused on careers. People with kids put their kids in day cards all day everyday in the name of their careers. People constantly need to busy and don't make time for each other.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 8:53 pm

Brilliant troll is brilliant. As you were.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 9:03 pm

SLY made some good points earlier about the media and brainwashing.

America is considered the land of opportunity.

All of us who live in these richer western countries like America, Australia, Europe, etc.

We live in countries that strive for exceptionalism and perfection.

You go to some of these third-world countries and they don't give a sh*t about 90% of the fabricated first world problems people of our countries care about.

There are still tribes in the world who don't care about materialism or wealth, only survival and mutual companionship and comraderie to the other members of the tribe for mutual benefit.

There are still places in the world that are little fishermen villages where the men simply fish all day, perhaps hunt a few land animals and the women cook and care for the children.

Countries like America are exceptional.

There are already human beings who inject steroids into themselves, take all sorts of fitness supplements to achieve bodies crafted out of perfection that puts the ancient Greek statues to shame.

As science and technology evolves in these countries so do people always expect better.

If there were supplements to increase intelligence people would take it.

If there were drugs to completely get rid of the need to sleep people would take it. People already consume caffeine.

Caffeine is the world's most widely consumed drug and globally is consumed on average at least once per day by everyone.

There are already people who depend on caffeine and sleep only 4 or 5 hours a night which is very unhealthy.

The media in America, Australia and Europe is plastered with perfection.

The perfect man and woman, the perfect body, the perfect car, house, lifestyle, everything.

There are men with muscular physiques that simply weren't possible 50 years ago, due to better access and knowledge of nutrition, training, the opportunity to inject anabolic steroids, etc.

And that's the point.

People want to be perfect and with science and technology changing people will believe it's easier to be perfect.

If there were drugs that took away your need to eat, sleep, poop, gave you big muscles or burned fat, made you look better, stopped wrinkles from appearing, etc. then people WILL buy it and EXPECT it to be common.

Just like how the standards for being an average American man or woman are much, much, much higher than 90% of countries in the world.

There are houses in America that the average American would consider a poor person's house and in Afghanistan would be a high quality home.

It's all relative.

Americans, Australians and Europeans have a very, very skewered perception of what an average, ordinary human IS.

For thousands of years since the dawn of man, humans have been kinda ugly, we've been small and frail, we've been poor, we've been illiterate and we've been unhygienic.

This IS what the average man and woman were for thousands of years. This is still what the average human in the world is today considering all the poor countries we have.

Ugly looking due to bad medical care and hygiene, small and frail due to lack of proper nutrition, poor due to low pay from their job, most people were illiterate.

This IS what humans normally are.

America would make you think 90% of humans have clean teeth, hair, smooth skin, live in nice houses, drive nice cars, have a decent job, are educated, are in decent shape, dress well, and can read and write.

This is top 10% of humanity, people!

Most of us here are top 10% of humanity in education, physical health, hygiene, money, and that's being generous.

Some of us would be richer than what the Roman emperors were.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 9:11 pm

Outrider wrote:
People want to be perfect and with science and technology changing people will believe it's easier to be perfect.

I just wanted to say, for no good reason whatsoever really, that I 100% have absolutely NO DESIRE to be "perfect". Perfection bores the hell out of me. It's predictable.
Noooo thank you.
What I want is to be either valued and appreciated for who I am (for which I return the favor) or to be left the hell alone so I can enjoy my life and my interests. That's really it.

I am a Bookwyrm.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 9:20 pm

Besides why be perfect? You live your life better as it is as the personality you are born with. The way you agree and disagree with society and everything around you is what makes you you. Sometimes some people like to go to the extreme claiming that if you don't hold certain believes you are going to go mad one day, and to me that is a lot of fear tactic crap; most of all it's being prejudice.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 9:32 pm

ZachGoodwin wrote:
Besides why be perfect? You live your life better as it is as the personality you are born with. The way you agree and disagree with society and everything around you is what makes you you. Sometimes some people like to go to the extreme claiming that if you don't hold certain believes you are going to go mad one day, and to me that is a lot of fear tactic crap; most of all it's being prejudice.

Agreed!

I am a Bookwyrm.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 9:38 pm

God some of the people here are disgusting, honestly, get a life. The guy who called women garbage is garbage himself, the majority of women here hate him and I don’t see it being different in real life after people get to know him.

7 pages over night, lmao.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 10:25 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Most average people end up with average people.

And the decreased birth rate has many possible reasons beyond, "It's all women's fault!"

Except many average men never end up with anyone.

Never said it’s all women’s fault just women’s continuing rising standards plays a big part in it. Women standards are due to capitalism and the rich elite that control everything.
Women didn’t use to require a man with a well off job, back in the 40s thru 60s many women were quite content dating say a janitor, now most wont date anything less then someone who makes over 100k a year. Women getting better jobs and education was suppose to make us equal not inflat women’s egos and standards. Many men like myself are not seen as equal to most women we are seen as below them.