[Boo Experiment] Fake Bi Woman profile chatting Bi/Les Women

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2018, 1:44 pm

Warning: The content bellow contains strong stereotyping based on my experiment results in a specific dating app; the stereotyping is only about the women in this dating app; it not about all lesbian/bi women in the world

So I created two fake female profiles with sexual orientation "Bisexual" and I started chatting with local and international bi/lesbian women; I have chatted with 3 dozens over couple of months, and here are my conclusions:

- While there are much more male active users (like in any dating apps, every dating app is a sausage fest where 80% of users are males (A proof for the deniers found here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=342818) ; so certainly I have received unsolicited Dick pics from guys....however Lesbian/Bisexual women sent me unsolicited faceless nudes BY FAR more than guys, in fact most of the pervert guys ask something like "Wanna see me Dick?" - while the Lesbian/Bi Women just send it in this fashion:
Me (as fake bi woman): Hi
Her: Hi
Me: How are you?
Her: Horny [Vagina pics]

So yes, I have received more vag/boobs pics than dick pics.

- Out of all the Bisexual/Lesbian women I chatted with, ALL of them talk mainly about looks and SEX. 90% of their conversation is sex.

-They also tend not to trust me unless they hear my "voice" at least once, so I have collected few fake female introductory voice messages and I send them first so I don't make them suspect, they fell in the trap. And I ask for a voice message in return to make sure they're females (at least most likely).

- The same Bisexual women who act very flirty and sexual (ie. sending nudes) toward my fake female profiles, but act so reserved and modest and even prudish toward my male profile. :lol: Bisexual woman talk with my male profile exactly like the straight women (avoiding sex topics...etc), while they talk only sex topics with my female fake personas.

- A lot of straight women get bi curious while I am chatting with them, but they are by far less likely to send nudes unsolicited. In fact, I don't recall any of them ever did, but some get curious about the experience.

- Bi/Lesbian women on dating apps act by far more desperate than straight women , they act like many men there on there, for example when I am late to reply them or I ignore them, they send several messages in a row asking where i disappeared- they are all by far more eager to meet strangers (women). Bi women are by far more eager to meet women than to meet men from there.

- Bi women are the meanest toward my male account (yet very nice and sexual with toward fake female accounts), I get the impression that they prefer women and hate men.

- Bi/Lesbian women always reply when they receive message from a female, which is so not typical for straight women when receiving messages from men. Reply rate is almost 100%, not kidding.

- When I visit Bi/Lesbian women profile as the fake female profile, they initiate conversation half of the times.

My (Personal) Final Conclusion [Stereotype] : Men are from Mars, Straight women are from Venus, Lesbian women are from Mercury ....and Bi women are in a shuttle constantly switching between these two latter planets depending whether they're dealing with men or women.

Hopelessly3
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jan 2018, 3:27 pm

would it be inappropriate to ask what app this experiment was conducted on?

just out of curiosity do you delete fake profiles after experiments concluded?

i would feel guilty leaving wild fake profiles out there :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2018, 3:59 pm

^ nope, they will think I ghosted them, poor lads.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 3:56 am

And Oh btw, many of bi women send their bf/fling's naked pics to women they just chatted with; most probably without the p guy's consent on the matter.

This one screenshot example that happens to be in english:

This bi woman above for example had been reserved and even meanie to my real account :lol:

Jeez, and yet you say guys on dating apps are the most perverts. Wrong.

emmasma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2018, 9:25 am

Maybe they are less threatened by women than men? I was with men in my youth and then married for many years. Most recently I was in a long term relationship wit another woman. It was more of an equal relationship, like friends. I was able and comfortable to be much more free sexually with her without feeling judged for being sexual. If I were on a dating app and speaking with both men and women I would probably be quicker to do that type of thing with women.

That said I don't think its a good idea to send nude pics to anyone, especially if you don't know them. I recently spoke to my ex and she was freaking out because she was being blackmailed. She sent a nude to a woman she met online and now the woman was threatening to post it on her Facebook because she stopped talking to her, and it kinda seemed like it might have not even be a woman because of some stuff they said. I told her she shouldn't sent nude pics.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 10:58 am

emmasma wrote:
Maybe they are less threatened by women than men? I was with men in my youth and then married for many years. Most recently I was in a long term relationship wit another woman. It was more of an equal relationship, like friends. I was able and comfortable to be much more free sexually with her without feeling judged for being sexual. If I were on a dating app and speaking with both men and women I would probably be quicker to do that type of thing with women.

That said I don't think its a good idea to send nude pics to anyone, especially if you don't know them. I recently spoke to my ex and she was freaking out because she was being blackmailed. She sent a nude to a woman she met online and now the woman was threatening to post it on her Facebook because she stopped talking to her, and it kinda seemed like it might have not even be a woman because of some stuff they said. I told her she shouldn't sent nude pics.

I think there’s also a matter of supply and demand, you see, men are like dime a dozen, there are plenty of them on dating apps you can pick from.
While bi/lesbian women are far more rare.

emmasma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2018, 11:13 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
emmasma wrote:

I think there’s also a matter of supply and demand, you see, men are like dime a dozen, there are plenty of them on dating apps you can pick from.

You should make another fake profile as a bi man and see what happens...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2018, 3:44 pm

emmasma wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
emmasma wrote:

You should make another fake profile as a bi man and see what happens...

Nah, even as a straight man I receive advances from gay men, and I don't think bi women react differently to bi men.

emmasma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2018, 9:28 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Nah, even as a straight man I receive advances from gay men, and I don't think bi women react differently to bi men.

I meant to see if the men sent more pics than the women but if they already send pics even without your profile being one that probably answers the question itself :D.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 2:52 pm

Well...

There is less woman on dating websites therefore girls can freely be rude to guys they don't like or rudely test guys they just slightly like (I was doing it to see if they are patient/stubborn/tolerant enough to deal with me) and as for guys - they can't show themselves as perverts or brutes because in that case the girl will just reject them, having a bunch of other guys to choose from.

You are saying gay guys send pictures of their dicks on your straight profile and you know you would be getting even more if you made gay/bi profile - how does it differ from a les/bi girl sending a vagina picture to another les/bi girl? Unless you make a straight girl profile and see if she receives photos from les/bi girl without asking you can't say who is more perverted.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 4:53 pm

Is this a guide in how to obtain vagina pics on dating sites? :-P