Page 7 of 34 [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 34  Next

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 3:33 am

sly279 wrote:
And if ugly women won’t even date you?

Either find a person who finds you attractive or become more attractive.

sly279 wrote:
But how do you date someone you find unattractive?

No, I meant conventionally unattractive. If you have a very conventional taste then it's your problem to deal with a lot of competition.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 3:41 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
^ I get fewer messages than that. But I'm just some weird anomaly. :roll:

A UFO will come to capture you, for science.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 3:50 am

314pe wrote:
sly279 wrote:

No, I meant conventionally unattractive. If you have a very conventional taste then it's your problem to deal with a lot of competition.

YES. It's a similar problem to trying to 'play the numbers game' (or any other NT game really) to increase your chances...it just drops you in the mainstream pool where the toughest "competition" is.

Last edited by yellowtamarin on 05 Mar 2018, 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 3:55 am

^ Why do you put the word competition between " " , you don't believe there's a real competition in human mating?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:01 am

314pe wrote:

There are women that are conventionally seen as unprepossessing that I find extremely appealing to the eye.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:02 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ Why do you put the word competition between " " , you don't believe there's a real competition in human mating?

Heh, I believe it's a competition for those who see it that way. It's not to me.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:21 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Heh, I believe it's a competition for those who see it that way. It's not to me.

It doesn't matter how you see it, what matters that it's there.

I can choose to refuse seeing there's a competition in the job market, but fact is , there are dozens of applicants who apply for the same job that I do.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:32 am

314pe wrote:
sly279 wrote:
And if ugly women won’t even date you?

Either find a person who finds you attractive or become more attractive.

sly279 wrote:

So plastic surgery? I can’t afford it.

Most women are conventional attractive or they unattractive, so what do you mean?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:35 am

Damn any of you post pictures of unconventional attractive women?

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:39 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I can choose to refuse seeing there's a competition in the job market, but fact is , there are dozens of applicants who apply for the same job that I do.

If I think I'm well suited to a job, then I'm happy to compete to get it. But when it comes to relationships, I don't compete. If someone I like is better suited to someone else, they should be with them. I'm not going to fight for it. I just present my true self as best I can, and see what happens.

(Even in the job market though, I've occasionally told employers that they probably should find someone more suited to the job than I am.)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:40 am

Conventionally attractive = seen as attractive by the majority of people of the opposite/same sex.

Conventionally unattractive = seen as unattractive by the majority of people of the opposite/same sex.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:41 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

If I think I'm well suited to a job, then I'm happy to compete to get it. But when it comes to relationships, I don't compete. If someone I like is better suited to someone else, they should be with them. I'm not going to fight for it. I just present my true self as best I can, and see what happens.

(Even in the job market though, I've occasionally told employers that they probably should find someone more suited to the job than I am.)

Saint yellowtamarin, can I have your blessing?

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:45 am

Tequila wrote:
314pe wrote:

There are women that are conventionally seen as unprepossessing that I find extremely appealing to the eye.

It's not only about appearance! It can be anything. Like boo always says all people are copycats.

Example of this: All people think they are unique.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 6:07 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Conventionally attractive = seen as attractive by the majority of people of the opposite/same sex.

Conventionally unattractive = seen as unattractive by the majority of people of the opposite/same sex.

It what’s a average woman or a unconventional attractive(as they said) women look like.

Otherwise it would see my onlu choice is women I find ugly and I can’t kiss or be romantic with women I find ugly.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 9:00 am

I would...but I don’t know how.

I’ve dated MANY unconventionally attractive women.

I dig MANY different sorts of women.

There’s a couple right in front of me on the E train :heart:

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 9:02 am

What do they look like?