Baby faced guys more popular

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 1:25 pm

I know obese guys with baby faces who are more liked by women than slim guys who workout with masculine faces.

Does that come as a shock too you?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 2:45 pm

Only with people who prefer babyfaced guys.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 3:15 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Like the majority of women

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 3:19 pm

Jamesy wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Like the majority of women

Sure, if you like to stereotype all women based on the preferences of some women.

Newsflash: Most males in heterosexual relationships are not babyfaced, so, you are wrong.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 3:49 pm

I’m not exactly on the market, but I had that whole baby face look at one point. I never had that moon-faced look until I put on a ton of weight between college and my late 20’s. I’m gonna shoot straight with you: it’s a good thing I was LTR at that point because very few women ever really looked my way. I have just enough personality to compensate for it, but I never was all that attractive.

I’ve managed to keep most of the weight off the last few years, so my facial bones are more defined like they used to be when I was a teen. But I’m aging fast. I keep my balding head clipped short and only shave once a week. I’m starting to look a bit weathered and hard, and I’ve noticed by Thursday people seem to pay more attention to me when I speak. Getting that mean, ugly, rugged look has its advantages, and there most certainly is a difference in how people perceive me now versus 15 years ago.

Babyface and obese don’t really work well together. People tend to assume you’re kinda creepy. Baby face, muscular, and YOUNG are always a killer combo.

Look up “exomorph” sometime to get an idea of associated stereotypes with different body types. It may be wrong, but people do tend to think that way.