women who are non-attractive/low social status/mental illnes

Page 6 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Guardian452
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 May 2018, 2:10 am

With a mindset like yours, you're not going to get anywhere. Complaining about how you can't get a girlfriend isn't going to make you get one any faster.

All I can recommend is working on yourself and finding any positives you can. What are your positive traits? What do you have to offer another person? Think about the more positive aspects of your personality and work from there.

Loner269
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 May 2018, 3:43 am

So I guess you must be a true incel?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 1:28 pm

white_as_snow wrote:

i am not fairly ugly, i am very very ugly.

how can not looks be the problem, you judge a person on 2 things: looks and personality, there is nothing else to judge from, wtf.

Looks definitely make it harder for people, but it doesn’t subtract from the fact that even an “ugly” person can do well if they know how to work the crowd and walk into a room and own it.

You’re also incorrect. People judge on looks, personality, interests, wisdom, humour, intelligence, nature, life experience, capability, attitude to name a few.

I don’t believe you have nothing to offer.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 May 2018, 3:56 pm

Loner269 wrote:
So I guess you must be a true incel?

well, you have to be the judge of that.

i think its my wrong that nobody want me, but also i think people are shallow for not wanting me. but i dont hate anyone for it, i just feel sad.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 May 2018, 3:58 pm

Guardian452 wrote:
With a mindset like yours, you're not going to get anywhere. Complaining about how you can't get a girlfriend isn't going to make you get one any faster.

All I can recommend is working on yourself and finding any positives you can. What are your positive traits? What do you have to offer another person? Think about the more positive aspects of your personality and work from there.

beliving that i am brad pitt will not help either, my mindset can not give a nice body/face and a cool personality , i am what i am no matter what mindset i have. nothing can change that.

i cant even get friends.

i did work on myself with no positive results. i dont have any positive traits. i have nothing to offer.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 May 2018, 4:01 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

i am not fairly ugly, i am very very ugly.

how can not looks be the problem, you judge a person on 2 things: looks and personality, there is nothing else to judge from, wtf.

Looks definitely make it harder for people, but it doesn’t subtract from the fact that even an “ugly” person can do well if they know how to work the crowd and walk into a room and own it.

You’re also incorrect. People judge on looks, personality, interests, wisdom, humour, intelligence, nature, life experience, capability, attitude to name a few.

I don’t believe you have nothing to offer.

i never said ugly people can not have friends and partners. but i am at the bottom of the lake, i am insanly ugly, you can not compare me to ugly people, i am way more ugly than the average ugly person.

if you are as ugly a me then people do not care about other things, just by looking at me they dont want anythin to do with me. and i dont have anything to offer anyways. my personality is boring. i dont have any wisdom. i am boring. i am dumb. i dont have any life experiance. just nothing. i am a black hole.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 4:17 pm

what's the point of this thread then?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 May 2018, 4:33 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
what's the point of this thread then?

telling people that women dont want a guy like me, there is not "someone for everyone", people needs to learn the truth.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 4:44 pm

You stand less of a chance if you are dirty and good-looking.....than if you're clean and ugly.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:43 pm

Guardian452 wrote:

Complaining won’t make it worst. It’ll atleast help him express his pain rather then holding it in until he snaps one day.

For guys like us nothing will help. I also doubt he goes around telling people his in public. Women like men aren’t mind readers.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You stand less of a chance if you are dirty and good-looking.....than if you're clean and ugly.

1. Dirt washed off

2. I’ve seen lots of dirty women covered in mud or dirt or other stuff and they are still gorgeous.

3. Ugly is still ugly clean

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:54 pm

I'm talking about guys.....

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm talking about guys.....

I know but I’d bet attractive guys are still attractive covered in nude and dirt as they are clean. Dirt doesn’t chanage the structure of your face or shape of your body.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:20 pm

True. But if you stink because you don't take a shower, or you have bad breath, and you're good-looking, then you lose most of your appeal.

Whereas many women feel cozy when they're around a man who smells good, even if he's "ugly."

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 12:54 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
True. But if you stink because you don't take a shower, or you have bad breath, and you're good-looking, then you lose most of your appeal.

Whereas many women feel cozy when they're around a man who smells good, even if he's "ugly."

How would they since they won’t even date ugly men?
I wouldn’t date women I find ugly either.

I think you super over estimate women’s ability to cuddle,hug or kiss men they find ugly. Most people men or women won’t want to be physically intimate with someone they find ugly

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 1:24 am

I've seen several of your posts and I'm average. I think that it's entirely in the confidence. I've seen some really confident ugly guys and they talk to me about having multiple girl friends. I understand if someone has a giant cyst on their face but in most cases it's entirely about the confidence of that person, how much of themselves they can show. Even if someone is extremely ugly, attractive or average guys who have no confidence will rarely find anyone anyways. I don't mean this to sound harsh, I can understand your complaints because I have some of my own. If it's not attraction, we'll always find a flaw with ourselves. Look not at yourself but at what others are finding attractive and make changes to the areas you can change, and also meditate with yourself, explore your thoughts to spot what is causing so much fear of unattraction.

In short you shouldn't worry. Something is causing you to feel bad about your appearance, you don't naturally hate yourself. Something is triggering it. Search for what that is and deal with it I think, especially if it is a past memory of rejection.