Just because you're single doesn't mean you're loveless.

Page 9 of 13 [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 6:01 pm

Whoever said that is an idiot---and should be treated as such.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 6:07 pm

Peacesells wrote:
cberg wrote:
@Peacesells: Oh, more red/blue pill dichotomies. :roll: Big news.

Nothing in my bedroom has anything to do with the Matrix unless it's on my desk. Those are pretty big words for someone adhering to a made-up philosophy of misogyny.

I find your being challenged by the notion of female equality weaker than any guy who puts women first. Go back to your place. See what I did there?

Not everyone is into BDSM-like submissive white-knightish crap like you soy boys, you know?
If having a spine makes me a misogynist, then yes I am a misogynist.
Why don't you go sucking up to some chick instead of talking of stuff you know nothing about?

This is where it was first used in the thread, as an personal insult. I'm kind of amazed it's been left up even after mods posted in the thread, it's a clear personal insult and against the rules. Maybe no one reported that individual comment?

Shinku Tora
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Jul 2018, 7:32 pm

Autists are typically incels. You know, involuntarily celibate, right? I mean, I suppose it’s certainly possible you didn’t know it was an abbreviation, and instead just decided to parrot what feminism has told you these baby eating monsters apparently do. It kind of speaks volumes, especially with the hypocrisy of being upset by poking fun at guys who follow the scriptures of feminism without question. Soy boy carries far less weight than the slander that incel has become in just the past couple months.

There is nothing hateful about wanting to find romance, especially when promised it if they just do everything their parents and media say they should. With the advent and expansion of feminism, it’s not very surprising to see a large number of reasons why divorce is high and marriage has slowed. However, it is pretty funny to see women who decided to waste their fertile years almost come to the realization that less men are willing to pick them back up again, only for them to double down and say there aren’t any good men and freeze what bad eggs they’ve got left.

gilding our minutes and hours;
Clouds came and covered the sun,
the breath of a baleful unease,
turning to ashes flowers in their fields,
silenced the birds in the trees.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 8:32 pm

Shinku Tora wrote:
Autists are typically incels. You know, involuntarily celibate, right? I mean, I suppose it’s certainly possible you didn’t know it was an abbreviation, and instead just decided to parrot what feminism has told you these baby eating monsters apparently do. It kind of speaks volumes, especially with the hypocrisy of being upset by poking fun at guys who follow the scriptures of feminism without question. Soy boy carries far less weight than the slander that incel has become in just the past couple months.

There is nothing hateful about wanting to find romance, especially when promised it if they just do everything their parents and media say they should. With the advent and expansion of feminism, it’s not very surprising to see a large number of reasons why divorce is high and marriage has slowed. However, it is pretty funny to see women who decided to waste their fertile years almost come to the realization that less men are willing to pick them back up again, only for them to double down and say there aren’t any good men and freeze what bad eggs they’ve got left.

You’ve been here two days. If you take a minute to do a search you’ll find several threads discussing the term incel and what it is taken to mean - from the basic definition you give, to the loaded insult it has become.

Im curious. How do you think feminism has caused high rates of divorce and how is it that women are wasting their fertile years? And why do women need to be picked back up? Have they fallen?

Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 8:37 pm

Shinku Tora wrote:

If this is directed at me, I never wanted kids so I'm not concerned about my "fertile years" and would never bother freezing eggs or any of that silliness. The rest is the sort of sexist ageist anti-woman garbage dressed up as anti-feminism I would expect coming from someone trying to support incel ideology that is full of toxic violent rhetoric. This kind of crap is what is driving women away from men like you, not your autism. It's this toxic sexist mentality, it is personally repugnant to women and just stupid and counterproductive if you want to have relationships with women to hate and blame them so much.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 8:47 pm

I do not believe there's any correlation between consuming a bean & deadly violence though. It's nothing to do with the average chronic singletons of either gender.

One is slander, the other shorthand for dangerous sexist radicals. It's true that lots of soy is no good for guys but to be clear that's not even remotely a common problem. Not everyone is so inflexible in their worldview as to be more insulted by a factual abbreviation than deliberately nasty generalizations.

There's really no reason to feel anything in particular about celibacy, it's just a true or false statistic unless people decide it's some pattern to live by. One can be at peace with celibacy but 'soy boy' is just aimless disrespect that does nothing for anyone. Indignant rage doesn't apply to guys who don't waste energy that way. When you're not sidetracked by demanding something from the world, you can love people just as much no matter what happens.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Shinku Tora

03 Jul 2018, 8:58 am

Not even going to bother responding to the misandrist; it’s clear I’ve got her all worked up in a fit of rage and all she can do is spew more baseless generalizations.

Making fun of soyboys is not meant to be productive. It’s just fun to point out to other men that bending the knee to feminism won’t get you any brownie points, nor will pretending they’re doing it for nothing. Often, they are the first to be thrown under the bus, should they take just one step out of line.

Compare that to the idea that every single incel is just as bad as the one or two who attempted to kill others. It’s no surprise media has tried to smear everyone with this, and you can clearly see it from the responses I’ve got here and elsewhere. So I guess people who are disabled and are unlikely to ever find a partner because of something they were born with are inherently dangerous, violent, and misogynistic? Totally not as much of an insult as soyboy.

Feminism has birthed such ideas that women should work, despite the job market not expanding to accommodate them. In recent years, this has evolved to an idea pushed around that apparently women should be given less hours for more pay, and on top of that men should work more and take pay cuts, all based off doctored statistics on a wage gap that isn’t there. If women aren’t screwing around during their late teens and 20s, they use work as an excuse for not starting families, though neither are necessarily mutually exclusive; there are plenty of instances of sleeping up the ladder, getting into positions they can not fulfill and oft lead to the company nosediving.

If you don’t want kids, that’s your prerogative, but plenty do, and there’s only one side that’s being realistic about it. Never mind that children had late face higher risk of disability, but take into account as well decreasing birth rate in general. You may argue with overpopulation, but that’s only if you count replacing your own race and culture with others. Countries like Japan are facing such a problem at a higher speed, and if you suggest they should just let other people in, you might as well call their death already.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 10:18 am

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
"to come from" is synonymous with "to originate"

Look, it is very common on incel and MRA forums. I know you have a problem with me personally, but you can't deny the truth of something just because I said it and you don't like me.

i couldn't care less about stuff you write :lol:

you're the one though denying the truth since you did say it originated there.

Just so everyone knows where that term came from.

I never claimed where it originated

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 10:21 am

cberg wrote:

If I were attracted to or comfortable with anyone or anything conventional I wouldn't even be here, yet some guy is still here to give me s**t for it.

you were the one who started it though and gave him s**t first for having an opinion which differs from your own.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 12:15 pm

As I said, so many here are focused on everything but the love they have in their lives that they miss it completely.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 12:42 pm

Shinku Tora wrote:
Not even going to bother responding to the misandrist; it’s clear I’ve got her all worked up in a fit of rage and all she can do is spew more baseless generalizations.

Making fun of soyboys is not meant to be productive. It’s just fun to point out to other men that bending the knee to feminism won’t get you any brownie points, nor will pretending they’re doing it for nothing. Often, they are the first to be thrown under the bus, should they take just one step out of line.

Compare that to the idea that every single incel is just as bad as the one or two who attempted to kill others. It’s no surprise media has tried to smear everyone with this, and you can clearly see it from the responses I’ve got here and elsewhere. So I guess people who are disabled and are unlikely to ever find a partner because of something they were born with are inherently dangerous, violent, and misogynistic? Totally not as much of an insult as soyboy.

Feminism has birthed such ideas that women should work, despite the job market not expanding to accommodate them. In recent years, this has evolved to an idea pushed around that apparently women should be given less hours for more pay, and on top of that men should work more and take pay cuts, all based off doctored statistics on a wage gap that isn’t there. If women aren’t screwing around during their late teens and 20s, they use work as an excuse for not starting families, though neither are necessarily mutually exclusive; there are plenty of instances of sleeping up the ladder, getting into positions they can not fulfill and oft lead to the company nosediving.

If you don’t want kids, that’s your prerogative, but plenty do, and there’s only one side that’s being realistic about it. Never mind that children had late face higher risk of disability, but take into account as well decreasing birth rate in general. You may argue with overpopulation, but that’s only if you count replacing your own race and culture with others. Countries like Japan are facing such a problem at a higher speed, and if you suggest they should just let other people in, you might as well call their death already.

You're not really doing incels any favours with this.

Women shouldn't work? Really? :roll:

I think you'll find these dark age views are not welcome on this forum.

Women you must not have fulfilling lives and if you seek any sort of fulfillment you must pair up with the first willing man and bear his children and then you shall have true fulfilment. That's what it sounds like you're saying.

The mind boggles. Women are individuals, with feelings and dreams and ambitions just like men are. We are people.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 2:59 pm

cberg wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
cberg wrote:
Well whatever that's a classless way of suggesting as much. In the states when you say someone is outside 'their place' it's considered no small threat.

I have no obligation whatsoever to use a classy or sophisticated register on a random internet forum.
To put someone in their place universally means that you show them that they are not as powerful/smart/important/etc as they think, not that you use violence against them, this is pure mistification and a straw man. Your language against me was much more aggressive and unjustified.

Maybe don't publicly emasculate your fellow guys? I really can't help you I'm just a soy boy. :roll: All I'm really seeing is misogyny but that's a dirty word so don't call red pills mysogynists because it's rude? I'm just being honest about my opinion. You're out of line if you're asking your feelings to be accommodated so you can talk trash.

I'd rather build people in my life up rather than break them down. Actually I swore I'd do that.

What, but you are the one emasculating yourself. You are basically saying that it's misogynous to call out a woman's BS, you behave as if they were special creatures that can't be wrong no matter what and we should always bend our knee to them.
Moreover you keep on with the stupid ad hominem s**t like "uhhh I see misogyny!!111!1" but won't back up your words, I have asked you a hundred times to point out where I have been misogynous and you refused to do so.
My patience is really running low with you.
Peacesells wrote:
cberg wrote:

Nothing in my bedroom has anything to do with the Matrix unless it's on my desk. Those are pretty big words for someone adhering to a made-up philosophy of misogyny.

I find your being challenged by the notion of female equality weaker than any guy who puts women first. Go back to your place. See what I did there?

Not everyone is into BDSM-like submissive white-knightish crap like you soy boys, you know?
Why don't you go sucking up to some chick instead of talking of stuff you know nothing about?

This is where it was first used in the thread, as an personal insult. I'm kind of amazed it's been left up even after mods posted in the thread, it's a clear personal insult and against the rules. Maybe no one reported that individual comment?

I responded that way because he attacked me personally with much worse stuff just because I had expressed something that is obviously totally right and even women agreed with me.
You can't insult someone first and then run to the mods when the insulted person puts you to your place and calls out your bs.
But somehow you are perfectly fine with the personal insults he threw at me. :lol:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Oh boy, kraftie. :lol:

Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 4:36 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Shinku Tora wrote:

You're not really doing incels any favours with this.

Women shouldn't work? Really? :roll:

I think you'll find these dark age views are not welcome on this forum.

Women you must not have fulfilling lives and if you seek any sort of fulfillment you must pair up with the first willing man and bear his children and then you shall have true fulfilment. That's what it sounds like you're saying.

The mind boggles. Women are individuals, with feelings and dreams and ambitions just like men are. We are people.

Well, you're obviously just another misandrist in a fit of rage. :lol:

Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 4:43 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
"to come from" is synonymous with "to originate"

Look, it is very common on incel and MRA forums. I know you have a problem with me personally, but you can't deny the truth of something just because I said it and you don't like me.

i couldn't care less about stuff you write :lol:

This is very obviously not true, and you have demonstrated it in your strong negative reaction to me, even stooping to calling me "disgusting" once.

When I said "came from" I meant that is where that kind of terminology is currently commonly used, on incel and manosphere forums, and now it is here, so it came here from there. Not that it started there, but that it is currently popular there. That's not the same as claiming the term originated there. But you know that and you're being pedantic because you personally dislike me because I remind you of your abusive mother who you hate and you think I don't have enough sympathy for Sly. You have stated that yourself in your posts.

Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 4:48 pm

Peacesells wrote:
cberg wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
cberg wrote:
Well whatever that's a classless way of suggesting as much. In the states when you say someone is outside 'their place' it's considered no small threat.

I have no obligation whatsoever to use a classy or sophisticated register on a random internet forum.
To put someone in their place universally means that you show them that they are not as powerful/smart/important/etc as they think, not that you use violence against them, this is pure mistification and a straw man. Your language against me was much more aggressive and unjustified.

Maybe don't publicly emasculate your fellow guys? I really can't help you I'm just a soy boy. :roll: All I'm really seeing is misogyny but that's a dirty word so don't call red pills mysogynists because it's rude? I'm just being honest about my opinion. You're out of line if you're asking your feelings to be accommodated so you can talk trash.

I'd rather build people in my life up rather than break them down. Actually I swore I'd do that.

What, but you are the one emasculating yourself. You are basically saying that it's misogynous to call out a woman's BS, you behave as if they were special creatures that can't be wrong no matter what and we should always bend our knee to them.
Moreover you keep on with the stupid ad hominem s**t like "uhhh I see misogyny!!111!1" but won't back up your words, I have asked you a hundred times to point out where I have been misogynous and you refused to do so.
My patience is really running low with you.
Peacesells wrote:
cberg wrote:

I responded that way because he attacked me personally with much worse stuff just because I had expressed something that is obviously totally right and even women agreed with me.
You can't insult someone first and then run to the mods when the insulted person puts you to your place and calls out your bs.
But somehow you are perfectly fine with the personal insults he threw at me. :lol:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Oh boy, kraftie. :lol:

When you post misogynistic stuff, calling your posts misogynistic is not a personal attack. Calling someone a name like "soy boy" however is a personal attack (and a sexist slur). You broke the rules of the forum.

Shinku Tora

03 Jul 2018, 5:38 pm

More of that double standard and lack of self awareness, please.