Lady at work keeps interrogating me 0.o

Page 8 of 12 [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

elsapelsa
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:17 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Women are....just attractive to heterosexual men. It's just the way it is. Many times, it really doesn't matter what she is wearing. It much more than just clothes. To me, it's the voice. And the imagination evoked when a women wears NON-revealing clothing.

There are times when I'm more turned on by the imagination than I am turned on by the actuality.

Absolutely, but this can be utilised to ones advantage. The very few times I have been attracted to the idea of someone that I shouldn't be with I have just acted the scenario out in my head until it burnt out. My imagination is definetly better than most realities and doesn't come with costly ramifications.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:18 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
If we're talking about things that can't be helped, I can't help my bust to waist to hip ratio. It is what it is.

As far as the erection thing goes, it wholly depends on the male in question. Some men may need help achieving an erection, while others achieve erections with little stimulus because they naturally happen, sometimes against our will. It is rather embarrassing when it happens naturally because if it is noticed we may be perceived as perverted. It is what it is.

Yes this . It’s super embarrassing, it happens in the bus sometimes and I’m like if I get up people might see it but if I don’t ill miss my stop. :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:23 pm

I've gotten erections on the train MANY times. I am fortunate that I wear loose Dockers-like pants/trousers most of the time.

("pants" would probably make a UK person giggle, since I believe its underwear there).

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:29 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Women are....just attractive to heterosexual men. It's just the way it is. Many times, it really doesn't matter what she is wearing. It much more than just clothes. To me, it's the voice. And the imagination evoked when a women wears NON-revealing clothing.

There are times when I'm more turned on by the imagination than I am turned on by the actuality.

To be frank. It's annoying. I'm trying to get stuff done. It is worse if I wear a tight top. Eyes wander. I can have better conversations when I wear loose shirts.

Most men are ok. Tends to be more men at work rather than other situations, which is annoying because I'm there to work. I've got things to do, stop staring at me and being awkward.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:39 pm

I'm sorry you have to feel that way at work. It's not nice to feel like people are staring at you.

People stare at me for reasons other than attractiveness. I almost wish people would find me immediately physically attractive.

I'm a fast typist. People stare at me in wonder when I type. It can get irritating. It makes me nervous.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:45 pm

elsapelsa
I’m also
Sorry those men did that to you(mastubating men not the salesmen) that’s horrible.
I have a super high sex drive but I control it.
I think not cuddling with or sleeping with non romantic females would be best for me though. There’s subconscious actions. Especially if I were sleeping. I’m super respectful of women even romantic ones even when making out but I’d start kissing their neck or jumping them (until I noticed)
Kissing I generally asked before. At the making out point they were ok with foreplay so didn’t mind and said it was ok and liked. I won’t cuddle with female friends. Cuddling to me is romantic in nature.
If female friends are ok notncuddling and fine with fact I’ll get hard from cuddling or certain conversations then I’d be fine having female friends and respecting them even if I have crush on them. They just have to be fine with it too and not abuse the situation.
I feel those are highly improbably in this modern times of sexual harassment chargers and fact that I’m naive and wouldn’t know if they wer taking advantage of me having crush on them.
I don’t feel hurtloam would take advantage of me but I still wouldn’t want to cuddle. She’s been a good online friend to me.

Probably safer for me to avoid nt female friends unless been online friends for a while.
Some of the women at work bragged about using a mans crush on them to get free activities and stuff knowing they have no interest in him. I know to not trust them but I could easily be tricked by other women I have no doubt.
Not saying all women would or most even but I being naive and trusting have to be careful.
Salespeople love me, glad I do most my shopping online now.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:50 pm

hurtloam wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

To be frank. It's annoying. I'm trying to get stuff done. It is worse if I wear a tight top. Eyes wander. I can have better conversations when I wear loose shirts.

Most men are ok. Tends to be more men at work rather than other situations, which is annoying because I'm there to work. I've got things to do, stop staring at me and being awkward.

My eyes wonder :(
Not for long and I try really hard not to and I feel super bad about it :cry:

I do not stare though
I try my best to not look like when I watching stairs waiting for customer if female work r comes up I look away as otherwise I’d be seeing down their shirt. Going up stairs behind I look at the floor in fact most time I look at floor since middle school to avoid possibly looking at woman’s body.

But that says no confidence so I e been trying to look up more last year or so.

During conversation I make eye contact when I look is when initially looking over at them :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:51 pm

I would probably be attracted to someone like Hurtloam. I might fantasize about her (especially when I'm not actually with her) But I would keep it to myself. I value friendship more than I value a fling.

I once skinny-dipped with a lesbian friend of mine. Fortunately, I did not get an erection as a result. I'm a little shy about being naked with people, actually.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:55 pm

elsapelsa wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Absolutely, but this can be utilised to ones advantage. The very few times I have been attracted to the idea of someone that I shouldn't be with I have just acted the scenario out in my head until it burnt out. My imagination is definetly better than most realities and doesn't come with costly ramifications.

I don’t allow myself to fantasize about women besides desire To be with them romantically.
I feel it’s disrespectful to do so.
Only a few times have I failed not to do so and feel guilty I did :(

I go home and fantasize to women who post their pictures and like men thinking of them.
That way I’m being respectful.
I don’t fantasize about romantic partners until I’ve been able to ask them if it’s ok.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 5:59 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I would probably be attracted to someone like Hurtloam. I might fantasize about her (especially when I'm not actually with her) But I would keep it to myself. I value friendship more than I value a fling.

I once skinny-dipped with a lesbian friend of mine. Fortunately, I did not get an erection as a result. I'm a little shy about being naked with people, actually.

She’s beautiful and nice she’s a great catch i dont know why guys don’t follow through with her.
I would not ever fantasize about her. That’s disrespectful in my opinion.

This is probably uncomfortable talk for her
I’m extremely sorry hurtloam:(

I’m shy about being sexual with people but I get hard.
It’s probably going be confusing to a woman if one decided to be my gf. I can text sexual stuff, I can make out and do foreplay but actual sex I’m far to shy and anxious it’s probably take a month at least if haningn out and making out before I’d do it if I ever do.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:02 pm

I don't find it disrespectful at all to fantasize about someone. It's not like I'm disrespecting the PERSON. I'm not insulting her, putting her down. I'm expressing, in my mind, my desire for MORE with her---my desire is to please her, and to make her smile.

I wish people would fantasize more about ME LOL

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:10 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't find it disrespectful at all to fantasize about someone. It's not like I'm disrespecting the PERSON. I'm not insulting her, putting her down. I'm expressing, in my mind, my desire for MORE with her---my desire is to please her, and to make her smile.

I wish people would fantasize more about ME LOL

For me it is.
I wouldn’t care if women fantasize about me.
Most women would thigh and so to me it’s disrespectful and I try not to do it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:16 pm

It depends on the woman....

Most women don't like guys who catcall, and who do other sleazy things. And who insult her to her face. And who make assumptions about them.

But they like gentlemen who respect them, and treat them like a friend as well as a woman.

I, as a man, don't like it when a woman makes assumptions about me, either. I'm not part of the "Patriarchy."

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:21 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It depends on the woman....

Most women don't like guys who catcall, and who do other sleazy things. And who insult her to her face. And who make assumptions about them.

But they like gentlemen who respect them, and treat them like a friend as well as a woman.

I, as a man, don't like it when a woman makes assumptions about me, either. I'm not part of the "Patriarchy."

I can not assume their consent
If you want to do so go ahead I’m fine with people doing whatever they want as it doesn’t harm anyone.
It’s not a line I want to cross I feel bad when I do.

Treats them like a friend as well as a woman?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:26 pm

Yep. Treat them like a person.

Don't talk about blatantly "guy" types of things (unless they happen to be into them, too). But talk about general things with them. Discuss intellectual things. If they're interested in history (like Fluffysaurus is), talk about that.

I wouldn't talk about gender politics---unless I'm good friends with her.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:29 pm

elsapelsa wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
That's right. Draw the line. That's all you have to do.

If the guy doesn't respect that, and he continues to do sexual things after you told him to stop, then you call the cops.

It is inevitable that a (hetero) guy will feel attracted to his female friend sometimes. It's normal. The key is to not ruin the friendship by becoming aggressively sexual with her.

One time, I was lying next to this women friend I knew. I really wanted to make out with her---but I knew she wouldn't approve. Instead, I went to the bathroom to release my tension.

Yes, this.

I remember one time when me and my best friend at the time were squished into a single dorm bed and he was tickling me and we were messing about and he started biting my neck. When I told him to stop he said "don't you like it?" and I said " that's not the problem, I like it too much" he teased me about it after but it was just not a line I was willing to cross with him.

I've never understood why women love having their neck kissed and nibbled. It does nothing for me. Is it just a female thing?