Lady at work keeps interrogating me 0.o

Page 9 of 12 [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:30 pm

It has to be done right. It can be a very erotic thing to be kissed and (very lightly) bitten on the neck.

Why do you think there are "hickeys?"

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:34 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
elsapelsa wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
That's right. Draw the line. That's all you have to do.

If the guy doesn't respect that, and he continues to do sexual things after you told him to stop, then you call the cops.

It is inevitable that a (hetero) guy will feel attracted to his female friend sometimes. It's normal. The key is to not ruin the friendship by becoming aggressively sexual with her.

One time, I was lying next to this women friend I knew. I really wanted to make out with her---but I knew she wouldn't approve. Instead, I went to the bathroom to release my tension.

Yes, this.

I remember one time when me and my best friend at the time were squished into a single dorm bed and he was tickling me and we were messing about and he started biting my neck. When I told him to stop he said "don't you like it?" and I said " that's not the problem, I like it too much" he teased me about it after but it was just not a line I was willing to cross with him.

I've never understood why women love having their neck kissed and nibbled. It does nothing for me. Is it just a female thing?

I like giving and receiving neck kisses
Women and likely men have erotic nerves all over
Women’s spine of the back is another
Kids her along it and it should turn her on.
Inside of the thighs too. It’s nkt just her privates and breasts, legs and arms too.
It’s all foreplay. Note not all women or men will like it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:42 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It has to be done right. It can be a very erotic thing to be kissed and (very lightly) bitten on the neck.

Why do you think there are "hickeys?"

I don’t get the bitting
Had a woman who wanted in texting I’m glad she didn’t work out kinda as i dont know if I’d actually been able to bite her neck
I don’t want to bring harm or pain to anyone especially a lover.
For her it was a mark of ownership.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:47 pm

A "hickey" is supposed to be a sign that you are "taken." It's supposed to deter any one who seeks to horn in on a relationship.

I don't mean a big "bite." I mean "nibbles."

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:48 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Yep. Treat them like a person.

Don't talk about blatantly "guy" types of things (unless they happen to be into them, too). But talk about general things with them. Discuss intellectual things. If they're interested in history (like Fluffysaurus is), talk about that.

I wouldn't talk about gender politics---unless I'm good friends with her.

And if we have nothing in common?
I’m not intelligent according to a lot of people. I never went to a university.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:51 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
A "hickey" is supposed to be a sign that you are "taken." It's supposed to deter any one who seeks to horn in on a relationship.

I don't mean a big "bite." I mean "nibbles."

She wanted a big bite. On her neck for all to see.
Honestly besides that and she didn’t find me attractive(something I wish she’d decided before we did sexual talk) it would been my idea relationship. I can’t get into it here so it’d have to be pm or adult section I guess.
I liked her she was into most the stuff I was including sexual. She wasn’t best looking lady but I didn’t mind it’s a shame I was too unattractive to her. :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:54 pm

Sometimes, going to a university doesn't mean a damn thing. One can be stupid even if one has a PhD.

You're a person of reasonable intelligence. Most women are of reasonable intelligence. Most women don't give a crap about shaving; but some do like history. And many do like cuddling, and walking in the park....stuff like that.

Honestly, I just think the lady who was "interrogating" you just wanted to make conversation.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 6:58 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sometimes, going to a university doesn't mean a damn thing. One can be stupid even if one has a PhD.

You're a person of reasonable intelligence. Most women are of reasonable intelligence. Most women don't give a crap about shaving; but some do like history. And many do like cuddling, and walking in the park....stuff like that.

Honestly, I just think the lady who was "interrogating" you just wanted to make conversation.

It felt like interrogation to me doesn’t mean it was
I have social anxiety and felt ambushed as I was trying to do my work.

Most women are highly intelligent

How does one talk about cuddling for conversation with a female friend?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 7:01 pm

What's wrong with saying that you like cuddling? I don't see the problem in telling a woman that.

Truthfully, there are some women who like talking about cars. I've known women like that.

I like women very much; but there are some women who are just plain stupid. Just like there are men who are just plain stupid. Women, in general, are not "smarter" than men, and vice versa.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 7:05 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
elsapelsa wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

If the guy doesn't respect that, and he continues to do sexual things after you told him to stop, then you call the cops.

It is inevitable that a (hetero) guy will feel attracted to his female friend sometimes. It's normal. The key is to not ruin the friendship by becoming aggressively sexual with her.

One time, I was lying next to this women friend I knew. I really wanted to make out with her---but I knew she wouldn't approve. Instead, I went to the bathroom to release my tension.

Yes, this.

I remember one time when me and my best friend at the time were squished into a single dorm bed and he was tickling me and we were messing about and he started biting my neck. When I told him to stop he said "don't you like it?" and I said " that's not the problem, I like it too much" he teased me about it after but it was just not a line I was willing to cross with him.

I've never understood why women love having their neck kissed and nibbled. It does nothing for me. Is it just a female thing?

The nape of the neck and ear lobes are erogenous zones. I suggest you find out if your partner likes it and use it as foreplay if you aren't already. As for if it's only a female thing, I do not know.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 7:06 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
What's wrong with saying that you like cuddling? I don't see the problem in telling a woman that.

Truthfully, there are some women who like talking about cars. I've known women like that.

I like women very much; but there are some women who are just plain stupid. Just like there are men who are just plain stupid. Women, in general, are not "smarter" than men, and vice versa.

Just don’t see how it’d lead to conversation
I always ask potential partners if they like cuddling

Never met a stupid woman I’d be find dating one . I’ve seen them in shows and stuff and I find them adorable. Smart women can be adorable too just to be clear

I don’t like talking about cars.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 7:07 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
elsapelsa wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Yes, this.

The nape of the neck and ear lobes are erogenous zones. I suggest you find out if your partner likes it and use it as foreplay if you aren't already. As for if it's only a female thing, I do not know.

Erogenous that’s the word I was looking for
Inside the thighs and spind of the back are too. Also arms I think. Foreplay is the best thing in the word I miss it :(

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 8:05 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
AnneOleson wrote:
Are you saying that you want to do that to every woman you meet, except the physically hideous ones?

I have a proposal for you: you answer the questions I asked you here, before someone I won’t name seized the chance to completely misrepresent my point and make me look like a child molester, and then I answer questions from you. Deal?

Sorry, I did read that at the time but forgot to go back and answer you. I only have a son, no daughters. No sisters either, just older brothers. I always tried to remember what my life was like at the same age as my son. I encouraged him to try and have a group of friends. I never did and when my one friend was away I couldn’t function. I didn’t want that for him. I was a single parent and found it a bit awkward talking about different aspects of sex with him, but I tried. I expected that he would want to experiment as a teen and made sure he took responsibility for birth control. I would have done the same with a daughter I think. I’m pretty open minded, but still kind of conservative. I never would have approved of teenaged “sleepovers “.

And sorry to ask you such a personal question as above, but I’ve not (knowingly) encountered someone with such intense thoughts.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 8:30 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
elsapelsa wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Yes, this.

I do it but only because most girls lioke it. I don't know why and I don't know what it feels like for them.

My girlfriend gets really ticklish there so it doesn't work for her.

I reeally need to brush up on my foreplay skills instead of using the old wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 8:46 pm

Boy, I went through Captcha heck to try and post my answer to Spiderpig. First time that’s happened to me.

To the main topic, I’ve always thought men and women can be friends. I grew up in a mainly male environment. I went straight from high school into a mainly male work environment. I was young though and many of my colleagues were old enough to be my father. So maybe that made friendship easier. I’ve worked with men that I’ve thought were physically attractive and/or mentally attractive. Men who I thought had a great sense of humour. Ive worked with women who I learned found me sexually attractive. But the meeting of our personalities (souls?) was the primary relationship. Friendship. And at times I’ve had “friends with benefits “. Friends first, and friends when it ended.

And Sly, nothing wrong with being what you call a feminine man. My husband does his own laundry, does most of the cooking and cleans the bathrooms. His choice and he’s a far better cook than me. I do most of the driving because i love to. I taught my son how to cook and clean, how to do his own mending. He doesn’t drive. Tried his test, failed and never tried again. His wife drives. He was 39 when he married.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 9:51 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
elsapelsa wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Yes, this.

I do it but only because most girls lioke it. I don't know why and I don't know what it feels like for them.

My girlfriend gets really ticklish there so it doesn't work for her.

I reeally need to brush up on my foreplay skills instead of using the old wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Do you not like it?
Forplay is amazing I love it and it’s mostlu geared towards woman but I enjoy making her feel good. I miss it a lot.