Meeting a girl in real worl when you have zero social skills

Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2018, 8:48 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
and where does that leave the other 76 percent???

39% via friends--I didn't think that was worth mentioning.

Aspie19828
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Oct 2018, 8:50 am

Make a video or two on Youtube claiming how you are a great catch. Sign up to a few dating sites and post on social media and just wait for some responses.

OrdinaryCitizen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Oct 2018, 10:19 am

Aspie19828 wrote:
Make a video or two on Youtube claiming how you are a great catch. Sign up to a few dating sites and post on social media and just wait for some responses.

Actually it was my plan in the past maybe i do it someday.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 10:21 am

If you say you're a "great catch," you will attract the wrong kind of girl.....unless you want the wrong kind of girl?????

OrdinaryCitizen

30 Oct 2018, 10:22 am

BTDT wrote:
Many people meet their partners at work (15%) according to a study published in Bustle. More than through church or hobbies (9%).

Hell with meeting people at work first of all most of them already have relationship second in modern society its bad idea to approach someone at work if it does not work out then you will be stuck with an enemy at your workplace who will work against you and i read many stories where guys had to quit because toxic rumors their co-worker EX's were spreading about them.

kraftiekortie wrote:
If you say you're a "great catch," you will attract the wrong kind of girl.....unless you want the wrong kind of girl?????

I am tired of people with expectations that i should be this and that, i don't sell myself as some superhero macho man whatever. If i advertise myself i tell exactly who i am and what i like to filter out women expectations.

Anyway i come to conclusion that in US there's no women left who are suitable for stable relationship because they all either focused on their career or themselves and trying to prove something to the men like they can do good without man, good luck to them i care less. I need traditional relationship where my wife be a housewife and i will be head of the family, tired of having constant fighting for power inside my household with modern American women.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 10:50 am

OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
I need traditional relationship where my wife be a housewife and i will be head of the family, tired of having constant fighting for power inside my household with modern American women.

That shouldn't be too hard if you make enough money to comfortably support a family. Many women would like to be stay at home moms, but their partners don't make enough money to do that.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 10:53 am

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 10:56 am

Scipio's post at the top of page 2 reads a lot like a PUA manifesto.

:eew: BLECCH!!

OrdinaryCitizen

30 Oct 2018, 11:00 am

Scipio wrote:
If it's alright, I'll ask a couple of questions for clarity:

1. What specifically do you mean when you say that you have a "speech disorder?"

Aphasia.

Scipio wrote:
2. By the "virtual world" are you referring to the invisible web of social interactions and relationships that you have to manage and navigate through to function in the real world outside of your house or to the online internet world of dating websites and such?

There is no inside web social interactions its some ret*d circus driven by sub-culture that is plain silly.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 11:02 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
BTDT wrote:
Many people meet their partners at work (15%) according to a study published in Bustle. More than through church or hobbies (9%).

............???????

and where does that leave the other 76 percent???

The answer: people meet people through people. Basically through other friends, family members, etc. Since we're not NT, we're usually left out of this loop. The fact you're confused about this just shows how much harder it is for us.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 11:19 am

RIP

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Scipio

30 Oct 2018, 12:49 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

What is the "wrong kind of girl?"

Scipio

30 Oct 2018, 12:51 pm

Fnord wrote:
Scipio's post at the top of page 2 reads a lot like a PUA manifesto.

:eew: BLECCH!!

I thank you again sir, ma'am, and/or other.

Scipio

30 Oct 2018, 1:00 pm

OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
Scipio wrote:
If it's alright, I'll ask a couple of questions for clarity:

1. What specifically do you mean when you say that you have a "speech disorder?"

Aphasia.

Scipio wrote:
2. By the "virtual world" are you referring to the invisible web of social interactions and relationships that you have to manage and navigate through to function in the real world outside of your house or to the online internet world of dating websites and such?

There is no inside web social interactions its some ret*d circus driven by sub-culture that is plain silly.

1. I am not a medical professional so I only know a little bit about aphasia. Does this mean that you are nonverbal, that you must speak very slowly, or something else?

2. It does often appear to be something of a ret*d circus but there is definitely an order to it that can be deciphered and navigated. Throwing your hands in the air and accepting that you will never understand it because you do not understand it right now is unfortunately not the most effective way forward. Have you ever picked up any books on social psychology or social dynamics before? Two I would recommend are the Dictator's Handbook, and Why Nations Fail if you want a big picture view and 3 others are The Rational Male, Improve Your Social Skills by Daniel Wendler, and Art of Seduction by Robert Greene (this is part of a series that includes 33 Strategies of War, Mastery, and 48 Laws of Power but is more geared toward dating than the other books in the series) if you want a more street-level view.

As for online dating, I generally don't recommend it myself as it consumes a great deal more time for me than just putting in the effort and learning the skills to go out and meet girls in the real world. Learning the skills and putting in the effort to have decent success online requires about the same amount of time as learning in-person skills. It is just a different set of skills and, unfortunately, online skills tend not to translate well into the real world.

I have also never been particularly impressed with the quality of girls I met in person after chatting online vs the girls whom I had initially met and began talking to in person (people rarely ever look exactly like their photos). This is a personal preference thing and it may be different for you. Just decide which priorities are highest for you and determine which environment (online or in-person) in best for meeting the sorts of women that you would most prefer to try and have a relationship with.

Last edited by Scipio on 30 Oct 2018, 1:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Scipio

30 Oct 2018, 1:03 pm

BTDT wrote:
OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
I need traditional relationship where my wife be a housewife and i will be head of the family, tired of having constant fighting for power inside my household with modern American women.

That shouldn't be too hard if you make enough money to comfortably support a family. Many women would like to be stay at home moms, but their partners don't make enough money to do that.

True. It is statistically healthier for kids as well.

Scipio

30 Oct 2018, 1:25 pm

OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Hell with meeting people at work first of all most of them already have relationship second in modern society its bad idea to approach someone at work if it does not work out then you will be stuck with an enemy at your workplace who will work against you and i read many stories where guys had to quit because toxic rumors their co-worker EX's were spreading about them.

kraftiekortie wrote:

I am tired of people with expectations that i should be this and that, i don't sell myself as some superhero macho man whatever. If i advertise myself i tell exactly who i am and what i like to filter out women expectations.

Anyway i come to conclusion that in US there's no women left who are suitable for stable relationship because they all either focused on their career or themselves and trying to prove something to the men like they can do good without man, good luck to them i care less. I need traditional relationship where my wife be a housewife and i will be head of the family, tired of having constant fighting for power inside my household with modern American women.

1. Being honest about who you are is a good policy. Just do not sell yourself short. You do not have to over-emphasize your less attractive qualities and you would do well to display your more attractive qualities. Nobody is perfect but a lot of folks sell themselves short and put themselves out there as being less than what they are.

2. Finding a marriage-quality girl in the US, while possible, is certainly an increasingly difficult thing to pull off. This is both a cultural and legal issue (namely that men routinely get bent over and destroyed in family court when divorce is initiated) but I would say that the legal concerns are the more pressing.

It's a real and genuine concern and, while you could still find a super conservative Mormon girl in rural Idaho and settle down with her in her hometown, she could still legally tear your life apart in court if at any point she should desire to do so and she will face no social or legal consequences for it. In a country where the legal consequences of marriage and divorce are so severe for men and where the divorce rate is statistically so high with 3/4 of divorces being filed by women, the risks of marriage in the US for many men like me simply outweigh any potential benefits.

Because of this, if you want to have a traditional housewife and live in a traditional culture, you wisest option may be to physically relocate yourself to another country and acquire residency there to put yourself on track for citizenship by naturalization as an immigrant. Depending on what type of ethnicity, religion, food, climate, language etc. you are most attracted to, this could mean several different countries like Hungary, Russia, Papua New Guinea (dated a girl from there once - she tried to convince me to buy her from her parents using pigs as a dowry which is an old custom there), Mongolia, Paraguay, Tonga, Senegal, Ghana, Cape Verde etc.