Page 42 of 74 [ 1170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 74  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 7:00 pm

I went on a few dates with a blind girl.

She broke up with me; she didn't think I was her type.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 7:51 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I went on a few dates with a blind girl.

She broke up with me; she didn't think I was her type.

Perhaps she couldn't see your good qualities?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 9:23 am

She wasn't able to FEEL my good qualities....

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 9:28 am

The most difficult thing about dating a blind woman is getting her husband's voice just right.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 1:33 pm

^ :lol:

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 2:41 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
She wasn't able to FEEL my good qualities....

If you are a typical autistic, you would have a monotone voice and a monotone way of talking. Charismatic speech is often not a AS quality.

A typical blind NT woman may be turned off by that.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 7:46 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
If you are a typical autistic, you would have a monotone voice and a monotone way of talking. Charismatic speech is often not a AS quality.

A typical blind NT woman may be turned off by that.
That's an interesting point. When I was in my early to mid 20's, and looked uglier than a rhinoceros's anus, thoughts of dating a blind girl did enter my mind. (Which was unrealistic, since the adjustments I'd have to make were more than I was willing to do.)

While I learned not to speak in monotone by then, I'm sure she'd have found something to get turned off by even without being able to see me. After all, a woman's psychological abilities would make a beta male's jaw drop to the floor! (Alpha males, on the other hand, have their own abilities that can override women's abilities.)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 12:42 pm

^ Why consider individual factors when you can invent a system that justifies your feelings of inferiority?

Incel logic is terrible logic.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 1:01 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
^ Why consider individual factors when you can invent a system that justifies your feelings of inferiority?

At this point, I find hilarious. It's too bad incel "logic" is getting people killed.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 1:04 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

At this point, I find hilarious. It's too bad incel "logic" is getting people killed.

That's one of my two main issues.

1) It's a self-defeating ideology that basically tells young guys to give in to all of their worst insecurities and to only view sex as something that they'll only ever engage in as an transaction because only men they can never be have a chance of having sex with other motives.

2) After they drink that kool-aid long enough some of them turn to violence to punish all the Chads and Stacys, aka everyone who hasn't drank the kool-aid and has healthy enough social skills to participate in relationships.

Considering how harmful incel ideology is for men with autism if they're infected by it I'm not sure why posters are allowed to preach it so often. We wouldn't let ISIS sympathizers preach their ideology after all.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 1:11 pm

When I was actively moderating, I punted that crap pretty quickly precisely because it's dangerous.

The current mods can do as they see fit, however.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 1:13 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
When I was actively moderating, I punted that crap pretty quickly precisely because it's dangerous.
I disagree that it's dangerous. The Red Pill, which overlaps with but is NOT the same as Incel, helped me learn to talk to women more than 6 years of therapy did. In fact, my therapist gave me far deadlier advice than RP/Incel does, like "If you ask a girl out and she says no, ask her out again the next day; eventually, she'll say yes."

But that's in the past now. Much like Biden and his BLM/Antifa goons will be in 2024.

My rights don't end where your feeeelings begin!
Then they came for me. But by then, there was no one left to object.
If you're conservative when you're young, you have no heart! If you're liberal when you're mature, you have no brain!

Last edited by Aspie1 on 11 Sep 2021, 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 2:19 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Well, that's in the past now. Much like Biden and his BLM/Antifa goons will be in 2024.

We still think you're a narrow minded dick. We just can't do anything about it.

You suck.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 6:00 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
I disagree that it's dangerous. The Red Pill, which overlaps with but is NOT the same as Incel, helped me learn to talk to women more than 6 years of therapy did. In fact, my therapist gave me far deadlier advice than RP/Incel does, like "If you ask a girl out and she says no, ask her out again the next day; eventually, she'll say yes."

But that's in the past now. Much like Biden and his BLM/Antifa goons will be in 2024.

How does any of that imply that Incel ideology is not dangerous?

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 5:45 am

Aspie1 wrote:
When I was in my early to mid 20's, and looked uglier than a rhinoceros's anus...

If you feel you were ugly in the past, but have since "grown into your looks," then I have to ask you...Did any of the RED PILL philosophy really help you, or is the fact that you're less ugly now the main reason you have success?

For instance, suppose you learned all about RED PILL philosophy, but you were still uglier than a rhino's anus, would that knowledge help you any? If you're still ugly, then you're still SOL, regardless of whether or not you know the reason why.

Or, if you hadn't learned about the RED PILL, but had still naturally aged into better looks, you'd suddenly have success with women (albeit not fully knowing why).

Knowledge is power, but ugliness can't be compensated for regardless of knowledge or ignorance. It seems like what really saved you wasn't any insight or "pill," rather, it was mother nature blessing you with passable looks as you aged. You managed to move from bottom-rung-ugly to passable due to forces beyond your control, and regardless of what you did/didn't know.

If you still looked that ugly, would RED PILL knowledge have made any difference or made you any more attractive? Answer honestly.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 6:03 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
When I was in my early to mid 20's, and looked uglier than a rhinoceros's anus...

If you feel you were ugly in the past, but have since "grown into your looks," then I have to ask you...Did any of the RED PILL philosophy really help you, or is the fact that you're less ugly now the main reason you have success?

For instance, suppose you learned all about RED PILL philosophy, but you were still uglier than a rhino's anus, would that knowledge help you any? If you're still ugly, then you're still SOL, regardless of whether or not you know the reason why.

Or, if you hadn't learned about the RED PILL, but had still naturally aged into better looks, you'd suddenly have success with women (albeit not fully knowing why).

Knowledge is power, but ugliness can't be compensated for regardless of knowledge or ignorance. It seems like what really saved you wasn't any insight or "pill," rather, it was mother nature blessing you with passable looks as you aged. You managed to move from bottom-rung-ugly to passable due to forces beyond your control, and regardless of what you did/didn't know.

If you still looked that ugly, would RED PILL knowledge have made any difference or made you any more attractive? Answer honestly.

To my knowledge Aspie1 does not have a girl friend and mostly has had sex with excorts/prostitutes. So I do kind of wonder a bit what they mean by Red Pill having taught them how to talk to women....if it did so much good for that, why haven't they wooed a women to be their girlfriend with their read pill techniques? Not trying to judge( I don't think it is wrong to get sex from a prostitute necessarily) just what I have observed from the posts of that poster.