Emu Egg

07 Dec 2018, 6:18 pm

I'm looking for the right guy I'm 23

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 6:23 pm

So, um, what are you looking for?
People's definition of the right guy varies heavily.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

BeautyQueen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Dec 2018, 6:30 pm

I'm looking for a guy that's nice that's easy to talk to a guy that I can trust a guy that's honest that's easy to be around a guy that has a good sense of humor a guy that shares similar interests a guy that's good looking

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 6:31 pm

It's not very smart of you to link your personal Facebook account to your profile here.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 6:32 pm

BeautyQueen wrote:
I'm looking for a guy that's nice that's easy to talk to a guy that I can trust a guy that's honest that's easy to be around a guy that has a good sense of humor a guy that shares similar interests a guy that's good looking

Okay, let's bring that out just a little further.
What are your interests
And what do you see as good looking?

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 6:33 pm

What about the left guy?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 12:45 am

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 6:40 am

BeautyQueen wrote:

While you're looking for the "right guy", perhaps it would help to work on becoming a woman "that's nice that's easy to talk to a woman that people can trust a woman that's honest that's easy to be around a woman that has a good sense of humor a woman that shares similar interests a woman that's good looking." Be the sort of person that, if you met yourself, you'd be attracted to and want to get to know better.

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
جلال‌الدین محمد رومی

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 7:26 am

BeautyQueen wrote:

Thats me. But I'm still married. :roll: But the best news of the day: I'm getting divorced on January 7, 2019! :sunny:

Last edited by quite an extreme on 08 Dec 2018, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 11:00 am

BeautyQueen, why are you looking for the right guy at Wrong Planet?

I suppose I'm inordinately cynical, but it seems to me you might be looking for an opportunity for catfishing, or to scam someone. This just feels like a phony post.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

10 Dec 2018, 11:25 am

She's probably a 40 year old fat hairy man in real life posing as a 23 year old girl just to scam and catfish some desperate n00bz.

And he picked Wrong Planet, because people with autism are known for being gullible and being easily taken advantage of.

Smart move...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 11:13 am

And the absence of punctuation is often a sign of catfish.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Dec 2018, 2:05 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
And the absence of punctuation is often a sign of catfish.
I've seen more than a few posts on this forum by members who aren't using any punctuation, paragraphs, or even capital letters. Some of them type long threads that very few reply to because it's soo hard to read.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 4:28 pm

People, it's been 5 days since the OP last logged in.

I have doubt that she will ever log in again.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 5:23 pm

ShadowProphet wrote:
She's probably a 40 year old fat hairy man in real life posing as a 23 year old girl just to scam and catfish some desperate n00bz.

And he picked Wrong Planet, because people with autism are known for being gullible and being easily taken advantage of.

Smart move...

As a hairy man, I find this offensive.

(even tho I admit that posing as a 23 yo girl to fool n00bz sounds fun!)