Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 8:51 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
sorrowfairiewhisper wrote:
If they're not interested, they could politely say and wish you all the best, then play mind games

Mind you, if people have trouble talking and communicating, makes you wonder why the very same people seek a potential relationship or friendship

(edit)
you've said you've been talking to more men, good for you! if a man likes you, he'll pursue you, if not, he's not interested and if he's not that into you, he's not worth being into either. Sounds like he's just talking to you when it's convenient for him, when he ignores you, he's probably too busy talking to other women. Forget about him, out of sight, out of mind! good luck!

Men say women play mind games :lol: and they want drama free too :lol: I figured he’s talking to other women. When we first talked,he said sexual things to me, maybe the people on WP were right, he was looking for friends with benefits. Last time we talked it was last Thursday, he said he still want to talk to me & then he stopped talking to me, it been almost 7 days, I don’t understand. I wish I can forget him, I’m still attracted to him, maybe I’m attracted to bad boys.

You will eventually forget about him, keep busy and occupied, distract yourself from him! tbh, if a man flirts with multiple women or is hot and cold, to try and make them "jealous" it just helps encourages me to recover and get over them even quicker! what you want and need is consistency, a straight up, honest descent man. Not a waste of space! or a womanizer. Everyone's right! we've all been there! some guy that pursued me online once, flirted with multiple people and was just after sexual talk too, if it's not with me, it's other ladies, like an online slut he was. Take care and move on! you deserve better

superaliengirl
Toucan
Toucan

06 Dec 2018, 9:20 am

Dating websites are like that. I've met great people on them but that's pure luck because lots of people especially in their 20s I think aren't very serious or ready for commitment and they're just having fun or being online swiping and texting matches out of boredom. He was probably talking to other girls as well and he forgot you or chose one of them instead. It's uncommon in my experience to unmatch, you don't bother to do that really, you just stop texting someone. You gotta be fast on these websites, make a date happen if you really like someone or someone else might and in that case they become priority, this is because people get matches all the time and you might be far from the only interesting person he's talking to. A downside to online dating - LOTS of constant competition.

Don't bother with him anymore and see if he comes back to text you but if not text another match instead.
Try to look for those who seem more serious and stable instead of the pretty, popular guys who probably have a million girls texting them and loves the attention.

Just don't take dating websites too seriously. Unless you're paying for a membership most people are only there for fun.
If it does get serious with someone you meet there you can start taking it seriously then.

Did you guys ever go on a date? Texting is only texting. It's not dating until you meet the person.
I wouldn't bother to tell a guy i'm not interested in any further contact unless we were actually dating. I would be focused on someone I had planned to go out with or already been on a date with.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 5:11 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ Maybe he saw you just as a fap material, and left when he's done.

He saw what in me?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 5:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You’re a nice woman, Kitty. I hope you find yourself a decent guy.

Thanks. I’m talking to two guys now, but I wish I’m talking to someone that I really like talking to.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 7:27 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
If they're not interested, they could politely say and wish you all the best, then play mind games

Mind you, if people have trouble talking and communicating, makes you wonder why the very same people seek a potential relationship or friendship

(edit)
you've said you've been talking to more men, good for you! if a man likes you, he'll pursue you, if not, he's not interested and if he's not that into you, he's not worth being into either. Sounds like he's just talking to you when it's convenient for him, when he ignores you, he's probably too busy talking to other women. Forget about him, out of sight, out of mind! good luck!

Men say women play mind games :lol: and they want drama free too :lol: I figured he’s talking to other women. When we first talked,he said sexual things to me, maybe the people on WP were right, he was looking for friends with benefits. Last time we talked it was last Thursday, he said he still want to talk to me & then he stopped talking to me, it been almost 7 days, I don’t understand. I wish I can forget him, I’m still attracted to him, maybe I’m attracted to bad boys.

You will eventually forget about him, keep busy and occupied, distract yourself from him! tbh, if a man flirts with multiple women or is hot and cold, to try and make them "jealous" it just helps encourages me to recover and get over them even quicker! what you want and need is consistency, a straight up, honest descent man. Not a waste of space! or a womanizer. Everyone's right! we've all been there! some guy that pursued me online once, flirted with multiple people and was just after sexual talk too, if it's not with me, it's other ladies, like an online slut he was. Take care and move on! you deserve better

Why make him jealous? Or he trying to make me jealous. Making a guy jealous that you liked, helped you get over him, am I understanding right? At first, he said sexual things to me, the next day we talked just as friends & he put smiley faces on his messages, I told him about my broken ankle, he was caring. When I told him I fell out of my wheelchair, he already written that he was going to bed, he told me good night, I told him night, he came back, he told me he didn’t see my message about falling out of my wheelchair, he told me get lots of rest so I can heal up. He was caring, asking me if I had an ok week or saying have a good night & he always say sweet dreams. We were getting along good then he stopped talking to me. :roll: :roll: 8O :cry: :cry:

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 8:45 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Why make him jealous? Or he trying to make me jealous. Making a guy jealous that you liked, helped you get over him, am I understanding right? At first, he said sexual things to me, the next day we talked just as friends & he put smiley faces on his messages, I told him about my broken ankle, he was caring. When I told him I fell out of my wheelchair, he already written that he was going to bed, he told me good night, I told him night, he came back, he told me he didn’t see my message about falling out of my wheelchair, he told me get lots of rest so I can heal up. He was caring, asking me if I had an ok week or saying have a good night & he always say sweet dreams. We were getting along good then he stopped talking to me. :roll: :roll: 8O :cry: :cry:

I'm afraid you are giving this man more mental energy than he deserves. The things he said to you, which you interpreted as caring, could just be the kind of attention that NTs can give without really feeling much. It's just a special case of small talk. Like if you go to a hairdresser and they sound like they really feel bad for you having a broken ankle, it's probably just politeness and to get a bigger tip.

I can't say for sure what is going on with this particular man, but you should realize that a lot of guys get their jollies (masturbate) by chatting with women online. That seems disgusting, but it might give you pause when someone talks sexy with you. This behavior is extremely common. Someone who really wants to know you as a person will most likely arrange to meet you in person if you are open to it. I would definitely question this man's motives. Find someone else.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 9:13 pm

[quote="BeaArthur"]I'm afraid you are giving this man more mental energy than he deserves.[/guote]

What do you mean?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 9:19 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
I'm afraid you are giving this man more mental energy than he deserves.[/guote]

What do you mean?

that some men are not quite worth all the trouble you go through to suit them.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 9:47 pm

I meant, stop thinking about him and asking us questions about him. He's a no-go.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 10:49 pm

People are wrong here, three men unmatched me 8O :( :cry: If a man want to start texting, why they only have kik or hangout. One man unmatched me, cuz I don’t have kik.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 2:13 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
People are wrong here, three men unmatched me 8O :( :cry: If a man want to start texting, why they only have kik or hangout. One man unmatched me, cuz I don’t have kik.

I use Kik
I like more instant back and forth communication.
It’s how I talk to that liberal woman.
Maybe he took you saying you don’t have it as not interests in him. Like refusing to give a guy your number and a bar means you don’t want to date him. It’s a form of rejection
Or he might have wanted to sext and lost interest

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 7:06 am

Kitty4670 wrote:

Reality check Hint: Ableism, Ableism affects one's dating chances a lot. And I am not even referring to the AS in your case.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 4:27 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Reality check Hint: Ableism, Ableism affects one's dating chances a lot. And I am not even referring to the AS in your case.

What are you talking about.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 4:55 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Do you reveal your Cerebral Palsy to the guys you chat to? I imagine it's hard to hide for long.

Kitty, life is not fair, but you are not getting younger and I think it's time to realize the bitter reality that very very few people you find randomly online would be willing to date someone with serious health conditions like Cerebral Palsy. Not saying it's impossible, but it's very very unlikely to find someone like that there.

Personally, I think you are wasting your time by trying to find someone like that on the mainstream dating apps, you should do like what nick007 did, he went for women with similar health conditions to him within communities he frequented- maybe you can seek for someone among local/online Cerebral Palsy support communities, it's more likely to find someone who relate to your health and physical struggles, and far likely to accept you.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 4:58 pm

They were divorced when I worked with him, but knew a guy who had bipolar and his ex had CP.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 5:19 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Do you reveal your Cerebral Palsy to the guys you chat to? I imagine it's hard to hide for long.

Kitty, life is not fair, but you are not getting younger and I think it's time to realize the bitter reality that very very few people you find randomly online would be willing to date someone with serious health conditions like Cerebral Palsy. Not saying it's impossible, but it's very very unlikely to find someone like that there.

Personally, I think you are wasting your time by trying to find someone like that on the mainstream dating apps, you should do like what nick007 did, he went for women with similar health conditions to him within communities he frequented- maybe you can seek for someone among local/online Cerebral Palsy support communities, it's more likely to find someone who relate to your health and physical struggles, and far likely to accept you.

Most guys I didn’t tell them about my Cerebral Pasly, I told two guys, they were ok with it. Nick once said some NT would be accepting.