Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 10:46 pm

I’m talking to a man I met on Christmas Day :D :D :heart: :heart: :heart:

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 11:27 pm

Good for you. I hope everything works out for you.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 11:34 pm

This is wonderful, Sister Kitty! I hope you will have a long and lasting relationship! :D :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 11:41 pm

You found him wrapped under the tree?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 5:13 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
This is wonderful, Sister Kitty! I hope you will have a long and lasting relationship! :D :D

We are friends, he lives in a different state, I’m in California, he’s in New York, we want to meet someday. I read his profile, it was very interesting, he likes what I like, it was almost like reading about my life. Can you really like someone after 3 days of knowing them?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 5:15 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You found him wrapped under the tree?

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 7:08 am

Congratulations, Kitty.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 11:54 am

Congrats.

Kitty4670 wrote:
Can you really like someone after 3 days of knowing them?

And yes, i wanted to marry/move in with a girl i had only talked to for a day. She was awesome!

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 11:00 pm

Ichinin wrote:
Congrats.

Kitty4670 wrote:
Can you really like someone after 3 days of knowing them?

And yes, i wanted to marry/move in with a girl i had only talked to for a day. She was awesome!

That must be a great feeling. Is it normal to feel like you in love with a guy you just met? I know it’s not real love. It happened once in Friends & another show. I felt it before.

The guy I was talking to on OkCupid & also texting, he haven’t talked to me all day, i think he lost interest in me. We been talking almost all day since Christmas.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 11:06 pm

I think it’s over, I haven’t heard from him all day, he been online & reading my messages. I shouldn’t post that I met someone, I jinx it, men can lose interest in me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2018, 6:19 pm

I'm sure that he's still interested. He's probably busy with his family. He might ask you out for New Year's Eve.

a01
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Location: Sacramento area, California, United States of America

31 Dec 2018, 2:49 am

Kitty4670, I don't mean to be cynical, but I just want to warn you about a couple of things. Firstly, be very, very careful about this long-distance stuff. Many people have been taken advantage of by so-called "catfishes" on the Internet. Never, ever send any money to someone whom you only know from online and haven't ever met in-person, no matter how much or how desperately they might ask you. I'm not saying that the person you've been talking to is a "catfish", but it's just something to be wary of. Secondly, those of us on the Autism Spectrum need to be really careful about over-communicating in a way that could be construed as inappropriate/offensive/harassing and "push" other people away. I've been in situations throughout my life in which I over-communicated with people and encountered trouble that taught me "the hard way" to be cautious and respectful in communicating with others. Not to be critical towards you, but I'm observing potential warning signs in what you've posted in this thread thus far. The online contacts that you've had with the person seem to be an emotional roller-coaster for you. It looks like you became very attached to the person after only a short period of time, but then you assumed that it was "over" from only about a day of not hearing back from the person. My advice to you is to make sure that you're respecting the other person's communication boundaries and being patient with them. Please don't be offended by my bluntness in pointing these things out; I just wanted to let you know to be aware and careful of these things. I do hope that everything works out!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 2:56 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm sure that he's still interested. He's probably busy with his family. He might ask you out for New Year's Eve.

No, this is a false hope.

colossalfailure
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2018, 4:03 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

No, this is a false hope.

Very legit. Unless a guy is good looking and has options so he can ghost whoever he wants, most guys will cling to their newfound potential partner like they would for life, that means instant responses to texts 24/7

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 5:46 am

It’s over, he unmatched me, good! The Jerk! I’m talking to other men. I’m having a problem, I really like these 2 men, I don’t want hurt anybody. Should I get off it now? I think I know who I like more. I never knew that alot of men find me attractive & beautiful, some of them think I’m gorgeous :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 10:12 am

Yep. He's a jerk. Did he give you an explanation?

I'm sorry, Kitty.

But there's other guys. I wish you could meet one in your town, rather than on a dating Internet site.