Page 7 of 10 [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 10:41 am

She sounds like someone who tells people what she thinks they want to hear. I don't think she is capable of having an actual relationship any more than a cat can bark.

I can't say I was born knowing how to do it, but I learned that cutting off all contact and regrouping was the only way to move forward. Long tearful goodbyes and staying friends might sound like a favor on their part, but all it ever did was hold me back.

I really hope this doesn't ruin the future for you, love shouldn't make you feel suspicious.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:05 pm

She's bonkers, she will be a cancer to everyone. It's good that it all came out. The earlier you move on from those people, the better.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:16 pm

now I wonder if my Tinnitus that first appeared on last august was due to some virus i caught thro her.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:30 pm

I deleted this dating app and its account,

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:52 pm

If you are wondering how all these got discovered all the sudden, this what happened:

Before deleting my account, i was dead curious if any guys active there would recognize her; i created a another account with gender female and put the pic of us together and set filter in a way to be visible by straight guys only.

And this what all came out of it. 2 guys recognized her in less than 10 hours.
No way these 2 guys could guess these things (her name, her job, her smoke habit, description of body) about her by coincidence, they’re not lying then, she was really dating them a month ago.

Enough... i will leave online dating until further notice.

Now I know what’s wrong with her: intense hypersexuality

Last edited by SaveFerris on 27 Jan 2019, 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.: by request

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 2:44 pm

AngelRho wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Probably she partially did, Ms. Bea.

There's a reason why I remained relationship-less till mid 30s and finally I got.....this morbidly fake love. Probably I am not supposed to be in one. You see, I am not someone with a high self esteem to begin with and she crushed what remained of it.

I like to advise everyone take a “mourning” period after a relationship dies. And then start all over again. Relationships are a process, a life cycle. They all always end. And I do mean ALL of them. It sucks, but I think understanding that might be helpful in moving forward. You’ll get another day. Just give it time.

Did you read page 5?

Yep. Heinous stuff.

Thing is, though, you were with her two years and you’re not taking it well. Who would? Given time, though, you can start looking for someone else and try to forget this nightmare ever happened.

This girl is disgusting. You’re better off now.

I am more in peace with myself now, because I am now totally convinced that I was cheated to get the benefits from someone more useful to her. I was completely in a total insane mode (walking dead, overthinking...etc) for the last few days.

She said it herself in the the first partial screenshot i posted.
In my last conversation with the roommate, I learned that the guy is a Turkish driver of a high officer in the Lebanese General Security; he convinced her that his employer can help her.

I had the change to date with someone new this weekend (no, she's not the roommate), but I am hesitating - I don't think I ll be in the mood. I am still in this mourning phase for sure.

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jan 2019, 7:41 pm

I’m very sorry that this happened to you. :( It would be horrible, and it’s bad enough hearing about it happening to other people.

I think you should be proud for what you said when you went back to the apartment and saw her again. Some of that made me smile - she deserved it.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 2:19 am

SilentJessica wrote:
I’m very sorry that this happened to you. :( It would be horrible, and it’s bad enough hearing about it happening to other people.

I think you should be proud for what you said when you went back to the apartment and saw her again. Some of that made me smile - she deserved it.

I don’t think she feels any shame tho, I asked her many things, most importantly I asked her when she started with all this cheating.
And she was like “why do you need to know all these details? it just happened”
For her, me wanting to know when exactly it happened is just an unnecessary detail.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 6:04 am

Sounds like you're making good progress on the psychological side of things Boo. Very nice. :)

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 7:17 am

And this sort of thing is why I don't trust people the tiniest bit. Sociopaths are impossible to read until it's too late.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 2:10 pm

I've had premature "I love yous" too, they're usually red flags. But that doesn't help you. I'm really sorry this happened to you Boo, you didn't deserve it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 2:29 pm

smudge wrote:
I've had premature "I love yous" too, they're usually red flags. But that doesn't help you. I'm really sorry this happened to you Boo, you didn't deserve it.

I remember that I did view it as a red flag, her first "I love you" was within the 2nd week of dating (and after months of chatting online) - and I remember telling her "Dear, what we have is just lust for now, not love" ; my first "I love you" was months after that; and she kept celebrating this day as a monthsary every month. All fake probably....

Obviously what happened that my lust turned to love over time, while her 'love' was actually just lust all the way and remained so till it died, and man it died so quickly just upon meeting the next guy (she met him on the same day when we last had sex, and the roommate told me they started dating probably at 3th-4th day).

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 2:56 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

I remember that I did view it as a red flag, her first "I love you" was within the 2nd week of dating (and after months of chatting online) - and I remember telling her "Dear, what we have is just lust for now, not love" ; my first "I love you" was months after that; and she kept celebrating this day as a monthsary every month. All fake probably....

Obviously what happened that my lust turned to love over time, while her 'love' was actually just lust all the way and remained so till it died, and man it died so quickly just upon meeting the next guy (she met him on the same day when we last had sex, and the roommate told me they started dating probably at 3th-4th day).

Maybe people like that have a lack of feelings in general. It's almost like a whoopsy to her and she didn't mean it to be so intense (from her POV). I wouldn't trust my judgement on that though because I really don't know her.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 2:59 pm

smudge wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

Maybe people like that have a lack of feelings in general. It's almost like a whoopsy to her and she didn't mean it to be so intense (from her POV). I wouldn't trust my judgement on that though because I really don't know her.

A whoopsy that she kept saying it and texting it, even on the same morning when I discovered her cheating. :|

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 3:02 pm

I meant...hmm. I have a tendancy to say the wrong things on this type of topic, so I'm going to have to stop talking, sorry. :(

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 3:06 pm

smudge wrote:
I meant...hmm. I have a tendancy to say the wrong things on this type of topic, so I'm going to have to stop talking, sorry. :(

No, it's ok, frankly the bad feeling returned before that in early evening.

Maybe because it's Saturday night , the first one as single since 2 years, and I am sure she's spending it with this new guy.